Parkland school kids made a trip to christchurch

>what happened to the parkland shooter on is trip to this mossad infested hellhole
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1106895914348748801?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-232503.png (1440x2880, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QbX0p
archive.is/sTHnu
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought the media was done shilling these kids?

If you actually knew what was really happening in the world you would be quite shocked. The how and why are beyond the ability to comprehend.

Even the dumbest fucking normie had to read this and think "no fucking way"

They are to dumb to realize that they connect the dots for us while trying to virtue signal

Calm down Q

Too bad Hogg didn't get jacked by a 400lb Maori.

explain

Attached: 1501468041654.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Dude. Wtf. Goddamn, the masses are stupid af if they don’t realize this shit. Like seriously, wtf. I’m actually surprised NBC published this article.

BUMP BUMP BUMP. I think this thread might be being slid

bumping because this should be a huge thread

Bumping my own shit for suspicious as fuck reason

I'll probably post it again in the morning for visibility

Jesus fuck this is being slid hard

Attached: DoIjp9aUwAAO5U5.jpg (1200x894, 162K)

No, they wouldn't. Not at all. Go outside and show this article to a random sample of 20 people. Zero will think anything like that. Most people in the actual world outside your screen aren't delusional conspiracy theorists who live in a constant state of fear and perceived persecution. You are essentially the schizophrenic "gangstalking" nutters.

What the fuck. Parkland also played a basketball game against Covington Catholic.

Attached: 1535347587884.jpg (2554x2151, 3M)

Attached: 1547716589256.jpg (1539x1191, 1.06M)

This is exactly what they want us to think, jesus fucking christ they really do think people are that stupid, and the ones that arent they can just paint as schizos

You're telling me that some kiddies who got shoot up at a school flew all the way to NZ to that same exact church before all this has happened? Really? I honestly think it's just bullshit. The average normie would think the same way and not think it's some grand scheme.

So is it just a (((coincidence))) then?

Too many (((coincidences))).

EXTREME BUMP
PRACTICALLY RAMMING
HOLY FUCK

Can we seriously stop pretending these are coincidences

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Not entirely crazy. The NY -> South FL pipeline is common for Jewish people.

>Parkland school kids made a trip to christchurch
>Parkland also played a basketball game against Covington Catholic.

Attached: hillseizure.jpg (449x255, 37K)

Right? It’s being slid for a reason.

As if anyone here would speak to twenty people in one day.

It's made up to tie in all this shit

Use your head

I do at work with my coworkers desu

They want us to think that mass shootings are so common now, that we will all personally experience multiple ones in our lifetime

what the fuck

archive.is/QbX0p

>Sandi Davis, a sociology teacher at Stoneman Douglas, helped to organize the trip to New Zealand last year. Davis said the trip was planned as both a way to help the students cope with the tragedy they experienced and also as a way for them to learn how to sustain the anti-gun violence movement they had begun in the Parkland shooting’s aftermath.

>In particular, the Florida students met with members of New Zealand’s Student Volunteer Army, which was formed in 2011 after earthquakes devastated Christchurch, killing 185 people. The organization’s work continues to this day.

Bamp

why would they go there if there was a shooting to occur? there is no reason.

Lmao look at this. WETaWORKshop. This is outrageous.

Attached: D109xsrU8AAhrln.jpg (680x621, 79K)

Thanks fren

This is a fucking joke..

>New Zealand Student Volunteer Army

Attached: sva-logo-new.png (1004x724, 66K)

NBC should not have published. It is what tipped the balance for the Qtards. They all think its theater now.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

Attached: 2B3F2186-A8E2-410C-AA1A-A245B7F1A0A7.jpg (913x1200, 101K)

this can't be real lmfao...

All comments on that tweet are pretty based. Almost makes me not want to kill myself. Almost.

>Einav Cohen
There were so many Jews in that Parkland shooting

Or just read 20 comments to that tweet and see how they are all fairly based.

youd be right, but since we are talking about normies the source (NBC) firmly broaches their standard of evidence. it could not be denied by them, it's NBC.

Attached: 1538289830813-pol.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

That tweet will ba MIA in less than 12h
Once they realize they gave us another piece of the devil's puzzle

>same feelings

Attached: file.png (399x399, 153K)

OK, what the fuck? I think conspiracies are bullshit but this is insane. This is too much

No, they are just rubbing it in the faces of the people who know and who are powerless to stop it. They take pleasure in our helpless misery. You could connect every fucking dot for the general public and they still wouldn't be able to see.

And this ..

Attached: 9A2243A8-E2BC-4F16-A2E1-7BF05C8966E2.jpg (640x766, 358K)

I dont get how we all forgot Christchurch is linked to Pizzagate.

And NOBODY talks about John of God at all.

I dont get it.

>youd be right, but since we are talking about normies the source (NBC) firmly broaches their standard of evidence. it could not be denied by them, it's NBC.
got deleted

Weta workshops did Lord of The Rings.

Attached: dfasdere.jpg (600x430, 40K)

You're welcome to add to the pile fren
We have a lot of new lurkers
They need to connect the dot easily

Jow Forums getting slid hard
must be onto something

(((coincidence)))

THE SHOOTER DIDN'T EVEN GET THE 14 WORDS CORRECT

Attached: Capture.png (703x333, 34K)

Wow, it's like the Broward of NZ. What a coincidence.

wtf is happening

archive.is/sTHnu

>In total, 91 percent of the victims were killed by radical Islamic extremists, 20 percent of whom were murdered by suicide bombers.

>Far-left extremism has been on the rise in several European countries in recent years, with the German domestic intelligence agency BfV warning that violent far-left extremist numbers rose from 7,100 to 9,000 between 2012 and 2017.

remember Ebba

If you have a twitter account share this article with every based blue check mark

They're just a product at this point. They're the human equivalent to some shitty iPhone app that keeps getting shilled.

normally a lurker but must bump

Thread is sliding like crazy
Will gather stuff and make another one tomorrow morning

WOW, and they messed this false flag, hoax up also.

You got it!

parkland in subject line please, will check the archive

I'm a fascist and I sometimes forget the exact wording

AYOOO LIL DONNIE WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I SHIT ON MY MOSQUE AND RUB IT ON YOUR FACE?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Attached: 1550046125111.jpg (1080x1440, 265K)

Bump

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

al-noor mosque is (was, kek) literally a terrorist breeding ground, based brenton knew what he was doing

Attached: 1518929863022.png (414x506, 15K)

This. There are more Jews than whites in Miami.

>Oh wow this shooting that I wasn't even around for was so traumatizing
>Let's go fly out to a country regularly visited by the most elite members of the modern world for no reason whatsoever