Christchurch mosque linked to al-Qaida suspect

Christchurch mosque linked to al-Qaida suspect newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417

archive.fo/pMCnA

Attached: 3f8cd89770a3cdc154a502227c3db19d.png (884x661, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone06648905
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
youtube.com/watch?v=D7mf4niAEO8
youtu.be/7j3wWeegF-U
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/02/jacinda-ardern-breaks-the-first-promise-she-made-as-labour-leader.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are trying to keep this secret here fren

b>u>m>p

This is exactly what i was waiting for, ty fren

Now wait for this to get deleted from the internet

bump

Attached: really_makes_you_think.jpg (1026x1264, 502K)

>moderates

bump

The Mosque in Christchurch was used for Jihadi Training boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/2web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone06648905

Attached: 1.jpg (800x1005, 204K)

Attached: 1552763168986.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

OH NONONONONONO!!!

not surprised

>drone
you mean he spontaneously exploded? must have been a drone. no other explanation for why a muslim would spontaneously explode, right?

thank you for the redpills, anons!

shill thread

Attached: 1552775100569.jpg (640x766, 358K)

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Fuck with Brenten get to Jihad Heaven

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1552777987485.png (631x960, 447K)

Varg's response, calls out the Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=D7mf4niAEO8

Attached: vargg.jpg (246x138, 8K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: tomyzion.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

This mosque has also had ties to three isis jihadis

(((ISIS))) is connected to Israel though so that points towards psyop

FWIW, here’s dr. Pieczenik’s take on the whole ordeal, just uploaded a couple hrs ago:

youtu.be/7j3wWeegF-U

>muslims killing people as a daily occurrence on foreign soil
>jews bombing muslims/vice versa on a daily occurrence between their shitty countries

Pick one you would stop right now. Not some psyop or culture war. Im not talking about the jew tactics.

Autism

>Any given mosque
>Al Qaida

Well, that is really unexpected.

Tarrant is ebil, he killed innocent jihadis.

False flag fag tier threads are allowed but this isnt?

Zionism

The majority of Jow Forums agrees this is connected to Israel.
Stop shilling

>(((ISIS))) is connected to Israel though so that points towards psyop
THIS IS FUCKING RIGHT

BUMPIN
also have some more sauce for that.

Can i get archive link for the article on the right please?

That just means this is a jewish false flag. Al Qaeda doesn’t even exist, it’s just a fake Mossad group

so MOSSAD uses the mosque to
1.weaponise young muzzies into fight for ISIS, and
2.make a (((vengeance))) by a White nationalist plausible to
3.impose guncontrol laws and outlaw internet dissent to
4.losen immigration laws that brings more muzzies.
5.Back to 1.

My mossad and not mi6?

doesn't that make the shooter an ally of the United States?
>*burgers clapping*

Attached: 1552381851576.jpg (1125x1323, 426K)

Das right comrades.

>Can i get archive link for the article on the right please?
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/02/jacinda-ardern-breaks-the-first-promise-she-made-as-labour-leader.html

bump

I dont know about link of mi6 with ISIS, but as is a Five Eyes agency, it1s plausible.

cringe
>one guy goes to IS, used to pray at that mosque
If they're running radicalization courses, how come they only had one graduate? Scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.

I believe it.

the process has just begun

Lying white bastard.

>Lying white bastard.

remember me?

Attached: FYbTNg_Q_400x400.png (400x400, 176K)