Kissing is for Betas

I just fuck.
If she likes kissing she can french kiss my cock.
If you kiss your girl, you're a sentimental faggot.
Kissing is a shit test thots use to gauge how beta you are.

Attached: 1552376265520.png (265x190, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33006-why-do-we-kiss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>t. Virgin

god-tier cringepost A+

This isn't the place for you to whine about never having kissed a girl faggot

Kissing is the best thing ever.

I've destroyed more pussy with my rock hard chad polaris cock than you have with that limp virgin soft tongue of yours.

You know some other time I'd say you were lying but after everything I've seen here and in real life. You arent wrong

I only kiss my daughters, I have never done kissing with my wife. Tongue kiss with my daughters every day.

not if you regurgitate food into her mouth to establish dominance while making out. works for me

never go rathole to rathole

Goku doesn't kiss, he just fucks. Be like Goku, just fuck babies into the vitch. No kissing

Biologically, kissing is the way humans pick up through saliva and taste how compatible a partners genetics are. If the kiss is "bad" its just a sign your genetics are not compatible

your mum doesn't think so

So this is what an Aussie sounds like at twelve.

>kissing girls

lmao @ all you gay niggas

Kissing actually shows attraction you retard.

When the ham fat combines with the Dr. Pepper—that’s dynamite, brother.

There is no better feeling in the world than kissing and fucking at the same time

So what you're saying is you only have sex with sluts? Got it

I kiss with my cock.
How's that for attraction?
More like oral traction.
Faggot.

> (OP)
>I only kiss my daughters, I have never done kissing with my wife. Tongue kiss with my daughters every day.

*Sweet Home Alabama starts playing in the background*

i only french kiss cocks

(I'm a boy)

kissing is gay as fuck
I can't even imagine kissing a dude even after all the dick I have taken

What else is sex for but for sluts?
You go with what's tried and tested.

As an alpha I agree with this, and if I'm going to kiss anything it's going to be a woman's sweet juicy pussy

Australians are literally scum, descended from filthy criminals and whores who couldn't cut it in the home country. That's all you people will ever be. Enjoy getting skin cancer, fuckface.

Well good luck with fucking all those incompatible genetics you never detected through kissing, and having retarded children as a result you evolutionary dead end

How the fuck can kissing be beta but eating out is alpha? Give me a break.

Based

I don't even look at them.
Only doggy style or reverse cowgirl.
Anything else is beta and cringey as fuck.

>kissing women

What you’re doing is putting your mouth where another man has recently placed his penis. That’s not just beta, it’s gay as fuck. Plus you can’t wear a mouth condom so you’re exposing yourself to whatever STDs were on Chad’s dick when he throatfucked Stacy.

Lol

>I'm an alpha
>I eat pussy, which means I put my mouth where penises go to shoot loads, and slurp up all that slimy mess

No.

Imagine being so alpha you can't make eye contact

>showing affection is for beta uncle virgin fags

It’s nice having a tender moment with a girl you really like before going balls deep. You’re missing out edgefag.

Mate to be fair the "criminals" sent to Australia probably had a butter knife or didn't praise the majesty footlong cock enough times a day

Attached: 1552377649872.jpg (578x800, 110K)

The best is when youre getting to the edge and you whisper into her ear that you wanna give her a baby and she starts to come hard. Then you pull out and shoot all over her face.

Giving a girl oral sex is even more beta than kissing them.
NEVER go below a thot's eye level.

MY FUCK my sides were launched into orbit

THIS IS FAGGOT LARP SHIT
CAN WE BE REAL FOR ONE SECOND:
Wearing a wedding ring is beta.

I'm not a Chad but I'd like to pass women's shit tests. Can you give some more examples?

> t. closet cuckold beta

hello ahmed

CHECKED

Imagine being me.

This

Fuck off nerd eating pussy is redpilled

very accurate desu.
only using her mouth as a fuckhole master race checking in

Attached: 44505514_381966845698952_3326391292415227099_n.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Like I said, kissing has evolved as a biological way for humans to gauge whether a potential sexual partner is healthy, fertile and compatible with their genetics

Enjoy having sex with all those genetic abnormalities, cuck. It aint alpha to avoid kissing, it's an evolutionary dead end. As in your kind would have literally died out

>Brigitta Bulgari

A man of exquisite taste!

My girl no longer sucks my cock because I refuse to eat out her smelly cooch.

On a related note what's a nice way to break up with a girl?

Remember to tape it shut when you've finished using it

THIS.

You caught me. You want to fuck my gf so she can be with a real man. Please allow me to kiss her while you pound her mr Alpha Aussie.

Dude, do you even pheromone bro?

Just bounce on her and tell her via text

Attached: americancreed.jpg (1696x2544, 1.6M)

french kissing is degenerate, no wonder the french invented it

based as fuck

Attached: 1550206346856.jpg (768x960, 70K)

Unless it is a young girl. Eating out preteen kitty is very manly. Licking your daughter's toddler cunny is what real man do.

> nice
Don't be beta.
Just find another bitch to fuck.
She can figure the rest out.

It doesn’t really matter. because women don’t want to have anything to do with you if you don’t immediately and constantly try to fuck them. But none of them make good mothers so why even bother lowering yourself to acting like a sex obsessed subhuman if you can’t find a good mother for your future chipdren anyway? Spinning plates doesn’t accomplish anything but lead to more moral decay. Personally I’m planning children via surrogacy . There is simply no other way to raise a white family.

kissing is a way of exchanging pheromones.

livescience.com/33006-why-do-we-kiss.html

>When people pick up each other's pheromones during a sloppy kiss, they'll subconsciously become either more or less sexually attracted to each other depending on what they detect. Studies show people prefer the pheromones of those with different types of immune systems than theirs possibly because this genetic difference would improve the health and vitality of any offspring they produced together.

nah, you're being a subservient cuck.
getting your dick sucked is redpilled.

It was weird to the world back then, and it's weird to this day. Those fucking beta french. No wonder they got berber and nigger bull dna in their inferior genomes.

you're actually so cringe OP. You're telling me you fuck women that's actually gay, imagine fucking something that likes dick, why don't you just fuck men, who like pussy. Oh wait you're gay that's why
Cringe and Bluepilled

The second she said she's going to stop sucking your cock you should've broke up with her there and then.

Show her she's below you and trigger that hypergamy instinct

Aussies sure are getting uppity since the other day.

this