Brenton Tarrant is a fucktard

Brenton Tarrant is a fucktard.

You should only kill in self defense. If you kill people who are not attacking you then you are in the wrong.

And don't tell me that Muslims are attacking you by moving into "your lands." Various groups of people throughout history have always migrated to get away from oppression, violecnce etc. Brenton Tarrant killed the wrong Muslims, these were peaceful Muslims. They don't take the Quran literally the same way peaceful Christians don't take the Bible literally.

I sleep well at night knowing most of you are too pussies with social anxiety who are to scared to even go outside and say hi to someone when they walk by you on the sidewalk.

Don't bother replying if you don't have anything useful to say. Thank you.

Attached: fucktard.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
web.archive.org/web/20190316174737/http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=rn-T9ONYcPs
archive.fo/HxEMi
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakar_Ba'asyir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brenton Tarrant did everything right.

If someone said hi to me when they walk past me on the sidewalk i would fucking beat the shit out of them. How fucking dare they.

>only attack in self-defense
>peaceful muslims

Attached: 33E34CC3-BC96-41D1-8865-5FC6F457E262.jpg (847x853, 188K)

He attacked you with hate words so it's okay to respond this way. Inb4 it's not hate. Hi sounds like High which sounds like that person thinks he's better than you which he clearly isn't so beat his ass and let him know you're his equal.

Maybe most are pussies, but one man wasn't. He wasn't the first, he won't be the last. The side of strength is the men who will do exactly this, they will keep going and because of that we will win.

Sweet dreams.

Threadly reminder to the edgy manchildren swarming Jow Forums now

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"....
>7 year gap who knows where he is.....
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
> a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
> a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
Maybe so. He could be the biggest mossad, false flag, glow nigger, MKULTRA.... But he is right
It's.
The.
Birthrates.
Nothing can be meaningfully fixed when we are being replaced.

>invaders
>not self defense

Honk honk

The way he executed that lady who was screaming for help is one of the most fucked up things I've ever watched. Niggers have more empathy than that.

I dont understand why people shoot civilians when its politicians and their Checkwriters at fault. Same deal with other things, like media culture. Actors and newsreaders, tv shows and movies...we get riled up at everyone involved except the people that paid them to do it.
I just dont understand that.

>Various groups of people throughout history have always migrated to get away from oppression, violecnce etc.
Yeah, and they've always been referred to and treated as invaders
>Brenton Tarrant killed the wrong Muslims, these were peaceful Muslims. They don't take the Quran literally the same way peaceful Christians don't take the Bible literally.
SOurce faggot? They should publicly state they don't take the koran literally, any evidence they did that, apart from them being killed in their mosque?

These were planned operations because of high level brainwashing. Say if new zealand was being bombed by saudi arab’s airforce wouldnt allblacks go fight their ass on home turf? Let peace prevail no more wars & illegal wars. Because theres only one war option now left and thats nuclear. Rest is filler. Hope you’re prepared to become ash in a nuclear holocaust. Wouldnt you rather drink some soda and go play with your kid in a field?

Attached: 8FE33BC4-B3B6-40D7-B7A0-8B2746D5E012.png (635x661, 234K)

No they dont

What evidence do you have that niggers have more empathy than that?

It was in self defence

Because you can’t get close to them. They are allowed to have armies of armed security while the populace is unarmed and killed by savages.

>1 post by this faggot shill user
sayj

>take the pink pill and be a faggot with me

>No more wars
>Doesn't realize the HUGE economic dick America uses to improve our standard of living through the implied threat of military force and the surgical application of "police action"
>Elephant flag
You are fucking clueless if you don't see how those are related. It's the definition of neo-con

>the most fucked up things I've ever watched
Holy fucking shit get the fuck off of my Jow Forums you dumb normalfag cock sucker, if you keep getting banned from talking about this incident on your normalbitch platform then go complain to the normalnigger owners but
GET
THE
FUCK

Attached: 1550410215970.jpg (412x430, 29K)

>Don't bother replying if you don't have anything useful to say. Thank you.
Leave.

How is raising a son a “pinkpill” ? Do enlighten.

Attached: C82104A2-5E2C-40F0-A847-3FE753E894A3.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I consider spics and lefties invading Texas enemies just as much as Muslim swine

>raising a sons & daughters is pinkpilled

How old are you srs

>Brenton Tarrant killed the wrong Muslims, these were peaceful Muslims.
The mosque he attacked had a proven track record of producing violent Muslim extremists.

Your fellow Americans have literally killed Muslims that originated from that exact Mosque.

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

web.archive.org/web/20190316174737/http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

I'm not sure about Muslims, but communists are a different story.

Human beings believe in freedom of property. If you don't believe in property then you aren't human.

Communists aren't people and should be removed from society by any means necessary.

>
hi bolton i hope drumpf fires your ass

You should see some cartel vids if that's the most fucked things you've seen

Can't argue with that logic.

he did kill in self defense

>You should only kill in self defense.

Attached: muslim truck of peace.webm (960x540, 1.41M)

i think he said it best: youtube.com/watch?v=rn-T9ONYcPs

the mousqe he shot up produces terrorists that was in yemen,they also released videos named for muslims only! depicting birth decline in the west and replacing us

there is no such thing as an innocent one

>raising daughters
*HITS PIPE*

>JUST TAKE IT GOY!!!

Doing the lords work

Attached: GASGASGAS.jpg (693x390, 106K)

No they fucking don't. Go watch some videos of chechen or ISIS executions, they slowly fucking behead people with a pocket knife, basically face to face with them as the victims cry for their mother, and if anyone tries to run they kneecap them and behead them the same way anyway.

Attached: 1523403117866.png (1795x1062, 172K)

>to get away from oppression, violecnce etc.
not our job to pick up the slack cause they can't stop being shitholes

>You should only kill in self defense.

Attached: muslims4.jpg (700x467, 46K)

>You should only kill in self defense. If you kill people who are not attacking you then you are in the wrong.

>he thinks there are morals or virtues in Clownworld.

Attached: normieville.jpg (960x720, 119K)

>Brenton Tarrant is an Israeli shill

ftfy

>The way

Attached: 1521377926416.jpg (724x401, 74K)

I didn't say "I support it" you'd just be a moron to not know the relationship. Fuck, it isn't even up for debate. America maintains economic control of the globe through it's navy and willingness to throw Army soldiers at anything that displeases then - I want it to end, and the resulting contraction in our consumption will be wholesome and necessary! The downside is someone else will fill the role and then WE will take "other nation dick". Soooo - there's that.

>Fucktard
No.
Genius.
He just started what we've all been waiting for.

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Oh yeah, there’s definitely a shortage of Muslims in the world. We can’t afford to lose too many now.

It is wrong to let Muslim terrorists terrorize your people without fighting back and many more will die because showing weakness only emboldens them. Tarrant is a soldier in global Jihad that is going on. You cannot blame a soldier for acting as a soldier. He didn't create the war nor is he in denial about it.

He was ....YOU FUCKING RETARD !

That video was pretty tame compared to what's been posted on Jow Forums and /b/ before. Go back to facebook normalfag

>You should only kill in self defense. If you kill people who are not attacking you then you are in the wrong.
Whites are a global minority and all under some form of democratic government. This means that without any form of border policing, any group can overwhelm the native population and vote them out of office, vote them to be disarmed, vote them to be secondclass citizens. All of this is done without a single shot fired.
Tell me, when should it considered self defense?

He did more for white people than you ever will.

>Self-defense
>peaceful muslims
It was self-defense and he chose that mosque for its past history of extremism. Get bent, nigger.

Attached: IMG_5252.jpg (590x146, 36K)

Brenton Tarrant did nothing wrong

what kind of faggot replies twice to the same post?
How about fuck you for being an apathetic faggot, while you raise your wife's kids. I'm sure her boyfriend will appreciate your hard work.

The mosque that he targeted was an extreme one, but still very horrible to kill innocent people. Totally disavow.

>I sleep well at night knowing most of you are too pussies with social anxiety who are to scared to even go outside and say hi to someone when they walk by you on the sidewalk.

Tarrant claimed he is a "mostly introverted person."

> You should only kill in self defense

Whats your problem? Are you assmad because a member of your own culture did a crime? Would it be reasonable for others to feel the same way about members of thier culture?

I get it. You’re upset at wipipo for being niggerlike. But where is your outrage when muslims muslim or when nigs nig?

You are so afraid of racism that you cant hold other races or cultures to the same standard for fear of being called a racist. Justice and righteousness arent about you. Both are rooted in absolute fact.

Prove that you are intellectually evolved by arguing for a side you disagree with. Grab pen and paper and write:

A nigger muslim really made me angry because...

The write until you feel better. Dont worry if you get the sudden urge to say nigger 79875 times per day. Thats part of healing. In 2-3 months you wil be capable of rational thought

You're a fucktard. Did you not read his manifesto? There will be more harassment and attacks towards them, it's only just begun. Link related, someone just gate crashed a mosque in QLD and the death toll from the shooting is at 50.
archive.fo/HxEMi

I really don’t have any feelings about this, other than it is to be expected.

Right now I care more about the potential for flooding in my state and the approaching spring.

The world beyond by doorstep is an illusion.

He also murdered children. What is their involvement?

>doing the same shit you would criticize others for

>You should only kill in self defense
>Brenton Tarrant is a fucktard

pick 1

They were attacking though.
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

A Muslim living is an affront and act of aggression that must be met with lethal force.

Children are always innocent, do you not think you are a monster for
killing an innocent?
Children of invaders do not stay children, they become adults and
reproduce, creating more invaders to replace your people.They grow up
and vote against your peoples own wishes, for the interests of their own
people and identity. They grow up and take the potential homes of your
own people for themselves, they occupy positions of power, remove
wealth and destroy social trust.
Any invader you kill, of any age, is one less enemy your children will
have to face.
Would you rather do the killing, or leave it to your children? Your grand
children?

Excerpt from the manifesto.

can't have orphan terrorists running around

they're being groomed to be terrorists. just nipping it in the bud

>if you kill your enemies, they win
The post

>I sleep well at night knowing most of you are too pussies with social anxiety who are to scared to even go outside and say hi to someone when they walk by you on the sidewalk.
Apparently we’re brave enough to go out and kill people tho

"I stand with Israel."
-Shabbos Terrorist Manifesto 2019

Attached: 1493680610377.png (1024x575, 705K)

>One of the victims openly supports terrorist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakar_Ba'asyir

Attached: D11hjfAU0AAXTps.jpg (640x1136, 89K)

Why didn’t this lunatic name (((them)))?
Tons of stale pasta directly from Chan
Stinky

But is violence really an answer? Inciting possible violence in the future for people who wish to change things by speaking for what they believe in? And wouldn't that alienate people from whatever it is you believe in?

Anything useful to say. Hmmm. Christianity is following Jesus and what He said. Pretty sure any real Christian must adhere to that. O.T doesn't apply to us bub.

Maybe alienate isnt the right word but i just meant pushing people away from seeing your point of view

talk doesn't work with muslims, idiot. you can talk all day while they invade, outbreed you, and drive trucks of peace into your crowds.

No such thing as "wrong," christfag

They'd grow up to be just like their ilk. Europe is for Europeans. I want you all gone.

this was self defense, just not an immediate defense.
more a partisan defense of an occupying force

Attached: 1439072483176.jpg (900x900, 109K)

If you want roaches to move out of your house you use violence to repel them.

It's the same when any other creature enters your territory.
Being a living organism on earth REQUIRES that you use violence to secure a future for your kind.

>not attacking you
your gonna tell me they aren't attacking us lmao thats some beta shit if i ever herd it

shoutout to our guy

Attached: 1552674624051.png (1089x565, 494K)

>You should only kill in self defense
...He did.

Then we can keep talking with our own citizens and government. Extremist actions will only further everyone's view in you as the bad guy. If there is problems with immigration all we can do is to keep talking about it and trying to sway the other side
Treating human life like an insect is gross. Arent acts like those from the other side one of the reasons you want immigrants from the middle east out of your country?

or we can shoot and kill our enemies. i'll go with that. you can try to talk down a rabid dog if you wish you dumb faggot

Dumb fundies ruining ideology and religion for the rest of us. But Tarrant was a false flag mossad.

>discord tranny
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why does nobody migrate TOWARD the non-white countries to escape poverty and violence? Nobody is mass migrating to Turkmenistan or Mongolia. Instead they bring their problems to the West.

Westerners are starting to wake up and say, “Enough is enough.” We don’t have to be complicit in the replacement migration (that’s what the U.N. calls it) of whites in their own countries.

>But they’re not white countries!
Sure they are, it’s called the right of conquest. If we are willing to say that there are no white countries, then again, we are being complicit in our own replacement by subhuman spear-chuckers that can’t even walk straight.

>I sleep well at night knowing most of you are too pussies with social anxiety who are to scared to even go outside and say hi to someone when they walk by you on the sidewalk
This is your way of rationalizing the massive amount of influence the right wing has amassed online. There are socially inept people on the left, too, and your hostility and condescension towards them will only help drive recruitment to our side.

Attached: 5CF0DD07-A32C-4542-9DEC-37ADBDFA1FFC.jpg (800x450, 78K)

He could have ran over the “help me” bitch

he did lmao

Kek'd at peaceful Muslims.

How do you know they don't take the Quran literally? The fact that they were in the mosque makes them much more likely than any average person to commit or indirectly support a crime.

If you sleep well at why did you feel the need of making this thread? You're a beta cuck you needs others to tell him how to react to such things.

That is the mindset of a domestic terrorist. Thoughts and actions like these are what would ruin this country with war. Why turn citizens against each other as your solution for aliens?

>muh fee fees

Attached: Help_me.png (647x648, 237K)

you're a bleeding vagina

Gtfo curryslurper we don’t need savage shitskins to speak, cow worshipper

Violence wasn't the answer when our governments were bombing the homes of these people. That doesn't mean they should be in my or anyone else's country but their own.

And you're a raging tard

I can't tell if this is shillposting or deliberately ironic retardation but either way it's shit

agreed. so let's shake hands and touch tips

Killing was not justified, but different cultures and ethnic groups cannot corxist without conflict. Diversity^0.5+Density= Conflict coefficient.

Attached: 263390E1-0F09-4FDE-AC54-D5FA6F1BD4BF.jpg (640x1136, 121K)