Give it a few years after this manlet’s asshole has been stretched to its limits...

Give it a few years after this manlet’s asshole has been stretched to its limits, he will be blaming all of his actions on us. It will be the old “I am sorry for what I did, I was young, stupid and brainwashed by some Mongolian basket weaving image boards.
Screenshot this

Attached: ED6603D5-4EF3-4307-988B-502492000F8C.jpg (800x528, 128K)

Maybe other shooters would end up like this but no one who writes a Manifesto ever cracks

He will get a private luxury prison like the Norwegian faggot.

We will see, that manifesto was nothing but a bunch of paste shitposts

Naw he'll go full manson crazy

Attached: 5q72uv.gif (320x240, 2.1M)

You're acting like it was out of lack of effort. You can tell it was intentional so as many people as possible would understand it

Attached: 1518314037294.png (645x773, 138K)

He would want to hope so. Pretty sure kiwi prisons wouldn’t be no walk in the park unlike in Aus

another asset will take him out or provide the means for a convenient suicide long before that happens.

He'll be out in 28 years as a hero. Get fucked muzscum.

he'll convert to Islam which is what he already was - DUDE WAS STRAIGHT UP ISIL- PROOF ME WRONG AND DONT SAY READ THE MANIFESTI

Attached: TRUE_FORM.jpg (679x448, 80K)

This is a possibility but I don’t think our manlet has enough marbles loose for that. I honestly feel he took /pols shitposting too seriously by the look of it and was to much of a brainlet to have a original thought or idea in his head
> sees pols constant shitposting
>muh they are so right fuck I hate muzzos
>sees shitpost about whites should just kill all rag heads in the west
>muh muh durrrr yeah that’s a good idea

Fuck this wouldn’t surprise if he did either user

Also I tell you WHY I think this, because when reality kicks in and he realises he will be in prison till he is dead he will want out. That’s why I think he will do this.

What's the matter, did somebody take your sweetroll?

Attached: 49941CC5-F83F-45EB-84EE-6152299CCA32.png (1089x565, 494K)

its called solitary you literal brainlet

this is the second stupidest post ive seen from the left today. like this is what 10 year olds know

Also to add to that, prison life will not be easy for a little manlet like him, also he killed children, that doesn’t go down lightly with other harden criminals. Once he realises how tough it will be for him and it will be forever, he will change and try to make out like it wasn’t his fault, other words he wasn’t sane when doing it so should be let out. You wait, even if it takes a couple of decades, I think this is what will happen, well unless like what one user stated, if he ain’t dead before then

New Zealand doesn’t have the death penalty or life in prison :)
He will walk out in 30 years a free man and do it again

Only in america is the threat of nigger rape a real one user.
He'll be put in a cell that's prob nicer than half the posters here.

They don’t have life you are correct, but you don’t think he might not get 30 year consecutive for each one of those killings.
Not a leftie, this is just my own two cents. We shouldn’t be so quick to call this faggot /ourguy/. I think he is just a cringey try to much faggot

Yeah, everyone is “shitposting”

What about all the maurie animals? They seem hard as fuck, more than any burger nigga

thats about as wide as his asshole gonna get by the time the Māori are done with him

Attached: 201311484820284580_20.jpg (800x450, 52K)

This, I have seen once we were warriors, I wouldn’t want to be locked up with these creatures

>Also to add to that, prison life will not be easy for a little manlet like him, also he killed children, that doesn’t go down lightly with other harden criminals.
Dude, he killed 50 people and wounded 50 more. He's already harder than like 99% of the criminal population.

he gon get culturally enriched in there if you know what i mean..

Attached: i9d2yb8mtavz.jpg (619x349, 22K)

Randomly firing into a group of corned rats definitely doesn’t make a person hard. I’m sure a lot of those Maoris have killed for less or not reason at all while staring their victims in the eyes until they have their last breath. This manlet is not hard at all, for one what kind of spazz do you have to be to openly admit you are a cripplefag, the absolute state

I did 4 years in Corcoran California. Nobody stretched mine and Im no killer or tough guy, I was in for drug charges. I hear the Euro pen is quite cozy actually. Why do you care anyways, that’s literally some shit a faggot would say, stop projecting your punk ass faggot fantasys on everyone pal.

keep your prison rape fantasies to yourself cunt

>Nobody stretched mine
>implying you didnt had to suck that old man-pipe to avoid getting speared with a tightly rolled newspaper

Attached: 54000249.jpg (600x375, 36K)

Cornered*

As an Aussie, you should know that prison rape is not really a thing here like it is in the US. He'll be perfectly fine... it's pretty cushy in prison here

>cope

This isnt the 80s

He'll probably be a hero in there desu

I walked up to the biggest dude on my block and sucked his cock right off the bat to show respect. It’s just part of the peckerwood cool homie ;)

>he converts to Islam in prison for the lulz.

Cope? What?

user I am aussie, I already know that, but he won’t be in a aussie prison, he will be in a kiwi one, different. Those Maori lads are going to make his life hell either way, ass rape or not and our manlet here won’t be able to cope with that for life

>asshole has been stretched to its limits
he's not going to jail in america.

He will be in protective custody, due to the nature of his crime. He will very likely never see another inmate.

High profile + already was an attempt to stab him = protective custody for his entire bid

Cool, so anal rape is back on the table? We're all fine with rape now?

pewdiepie will come to the rescue

Attached: 54214883_10218160370656083_3088728028725903360_n.jpg (704x960, 86K)

as long as its live streamed im cool

I have a feeling hes able to fend for himself, I like how hard skinny wankers on here project their own insecurities onto him

also this

Attached: godswork.png (500x958, 360K)

Does the Aryan brotherhood or any other white supremacist groups have a presence in Kiwi prison? Also he praised China so maybe he could get Triad protection too.

Why would the Maoris give a shit about what he did? they hate Muslims as much as anyone else

careful with that edge son, that yoke is hard to scrub off

Attached: D10k-gTWkAY0WeU.jpg (812x838, 49K)

But not even a PS1 I bet

most Maoris are chill, unless intoxicated.
rape really is pretty rare in prison, violence is far more common.
Not like there's any shortage of willing bottoms in prison too.

Attached: 1552777250476.jpg (768x990, 295K)

I have a feeling your asshole has been stretched to its limits.

He is the skinny wanker on here, so don’t understand?
I don’t know about that, he killed kids and the media is making sure everyone knows, pretty sure even jail bird criminals take kindly to that.
You are probably right user

I'm just waiting for the air freshener to become a symbol of hate

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-214101_Gallery.jpg (1079x1236, 300K)

i had a (white) friend go to a notorious prison in atlanta for a few years. Said the rape thing is mostly a meme and there is way more consensual sex happening than anything else. Dangerous? Yeah, but if you piss a gang off or something you are way more likely to just get stomped out than have some gay shit done to you. He said a lot of the gangs have their own codes and shit and all of them forbid gay shit like taking man butt

doubt triads would even care about this cunt

Attached: 15.jpg (1360x1014, 44K)

Kek
You are right they are chilled which I have experienced also from the ones I have met over here, but they also seem to have some kind of respect code, like a lot of them say, be kind to your mum aye and things like that. Just doesn’t seem they would be the kind of people to approve of this, they also seem to be the kind of people if they seen someone being respectful in their eyes, they would go out of their way to harm that person in any way they could.

He'll be just living life Breivik style, your muslims will just rot and be forgotten.

reddit is down the hall to the left

Attached: polisi.jpg (640x619, 196K)

SALTY ASS FAGGOT

GOD SPEED YOU MAD LAD

I'm sure you dont you fucking outback bogan

>changed my mind
>what I did was wrong
>let me out now pls

Okay, nigger.

Wrong...guy like this is lagit...and if we all did what he did or backed him their would be no more threat to our culture

Attached: B842D339-791E-444A-AFDD-5DE0A8E8F087.jpg (480x720, 59K)

>yoke

Inciting any violence against any person is barbaric I think user, violence only begets more violence
A wise man once said a eye for a eye leaves the world blind

Attached: 3B0454CF-4F2F-4ECA-9644-22679F8E89B8.png (647x648, 237K)

see

If you kill your enemy, he wins

Attached: 658969F2-3B29-4911-8310-94E92E8ECE53.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

He did not rape, eviscerate or behead anyone. He double tap the victims and did not screamed Allah Akbar.

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

>implying that isn't the end game

Attached: prison.jpg (996x753, 100K)

i dont understand if forced anal rape is ment to be the punishment and everyone agrees its happening then why is it not considered in the sentencing? how can rape be taken seriously if everyone just jokes about it as part of going to prison?

That's obviously a female. Fake as fuck, like Sandy Hook.

Attached: 1552649381262.gif (478x203, 714K)

>five foot
> white pose sign
>kills children
No faggot, I don’t wanna be part of any of this and all you faggots supporting this coward can suck these nutz

this is what iv been saying, been almost a year with no attacks the guy goes on walkabout in pakistan and turkey then comes back and gives isil the biggest propagada win ever. he converted and they decided the best way to help his isil cause was to fake a right wing attack on muslims.

That is incredibly gay, user.

How culture will always be at a threat because of us you moron, it’s our fault because we are so bent up on consuming and being better than our Neighbour socially, we don’t have the time to want to breed. We have become selfish. You honestly think your government lets these invaders to destroy their own culture, no they don’t give a fuck, it’s a economical reason.
I’m not saying the Muslims doesn’t come and pushes their views and culture on us, I’m not saying that at all. I’m just saying our governments only let them in for economic reasons.
We can sit here and blame the Muslims or Jew all day, but until we realises nothing will happen until we first fix that

They have negros in NZ prisons?!

God I wish that was me.

Attached: 1548989785448.gif (728x720, 550K)

if you've ever actually talked to/been around muslims you'd know that they are hardly different than christians on average. i think not having basic human empathy is a more subhuman trait then whatever yall project onto these innocent people

Ho ho ho
Hello me ole CHUM