Name: Brenton Tarrant

Name: Brenton Tarrant.
Video: web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
Manifesto: pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Attached: shapiro1.png (627x397, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
youtu.be/LmXFXsU5UbE
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=74WY3NOKAAH5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brenton "Spraying the Praying" Tarrant

Bump for visibility

ask him who's ebba

of course the guy who was the main inspiration for the attack would say that.

Ben's speech about redpilling baby Hitler was in manifesto

Ben Shapiro is a dumb gay Jew

In his manifesto he clearly states that he does not desire fame, giving examples like how no one remembers the names of the 9/11 hijackers or really any mass shooter.

Oy vey, bad goyim.

I want to make a white baby with Brenton.

Attached: Brenton-chan.png (910x650, 344K)

BUMP

His name was Brenton Tarrant

is name IS*

he's not dead and won't be for many years to come, god bless

I HATE ben shitpiro

>mass killers desire fame and attention
>starve them of it
HEY GOY! Remeber the 6 gorgillion! Hitler bad man, nazis no good!

Attached: E7C826FB-E029-41DA-B6C4-0B42FAE489C3.jpg (750x797, 266K)

But you were not supposed to read the Manifesto, so you are not supposed to know that. Bad goy!

His name is Benjamin Netanyahu.
He murdered innocent children in Gaza.
His manifesto is the Talmud.

Haha Lil Ben Shapeero being a cuck yet again. It never stops.

Sadly, NZ prisons don’t allow conjugal visits, and you’re a dude

Kek

Goddamn this kike is the worst.

ok, this is epic

Reading the manifesto reveals that the suspect is a fake right winger. Yeah the hand sign - lol that was a trolling. Only a fake would fall for that.

Unless he was in fact signalling that he is a fake and the suspect is the Greatest Master Troll who ever lived.

What if he is trying to cause a streisand effect?

I'm trying to read the (((manifesto))) but the hard line breaks are fucked and the content is idiotic at best.

It's like he doesn't even realize that the proliferation of poor browns means that some 2 billion people can eat real food while 8+ billion slaves will be forced to subsist on genetically engineered yeast cakes.

Once the boomers are all dead we'll never have to hear another utterance from this beady-eyed little jew rat.

what did he think would come of such a tweet
seriously

You can say a thing that is not true user
I love you

who the fuck cares? why should it even matter if some guy shot up some place in a random colonial island? the only utility it has is to further entrench the opinions of retards that "white people" exist as a contiguous unit, which they obviously do not.

I miss the glory days of the cup

le ebin 2 the max

Hmmmm....

>unperson him right now

Attached: GASGASGAS.jpg (693x390, 106K)

They would for the most part, if not for pathological altruism.

>Always do the opposite of what the Jews say
Noice

>no one remembers the names of the 9/11 hijackers
You zoomers never heard of Mohammed Atta?

Little Benji needs to be starved if fame and attention already.

>Manifesto: pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
That thing could not me more Jewish if it had a Star of David on it.

SHUT IT DOWN!
you mean?
They are literally shutting down all communication when it comes to their trickery.

Lol. God Damn spray the pray away.

>Do not share the video so we can spin any lie we want without being proven wrong

Name the 18 others

Attached: 1552620461655.jpg (960x720, 314K)

Attached: 1552620106866.jpg (970x714, 274K)

Attached: 1552617857729.jpg (720x960, 195K)

Kek

>"Did you commit the attack to receive media coverage and to
propagate your own writings/beliefs/ideals?
No, the attack was a end in itself, with all the necessary affect required. These writing, and their coverage, are just a bonus."
200 lines later
>"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll
have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've
been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over
300 confirmed kills..." *proceeds to post the entirety of the Navy Seal copypasta*

Bullshit he didn't want attention. Why the fuck else did he tell people to sub to pewdiepie and play meme music on his way to the shooting? Well that or Aussies are just that incapable of doing anything without ludicrous amounts of banter and shitposting, even during a shooting.

Attached: 1498319577399m.jpg (1024x762, 44K)

hahaha thanks op. Fuck kike shapiro

Attached: 02983490283.jpg (1920x1368, 659K)

shapiro is a slimy jew and should be gassed

> I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals

youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ

this is why Jow Forums = power

Pic version

Indeed, fuck Shapiro

Attached: 1552674316857.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Attached: FDASFD.png (960x415, 258K)

heh strasserists like tarrant can never be tolerated don't read his pinko shit mates

topkek.

youtu.be/LmXFXsU5UbE
fresh from /gif/

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

fuck ben shapiro

Benny's gonna FREAK

Bump. More information is always good even if this was an evil attack etc.

better version

Attached: 1552747649371.png (956x650, 310K)

Do not ask how some unemployed autist was able to afford all these passports, travel the world for a couple years, and buy a small arsenal of weapons.

Do not ask why an evil white Nazi carried out this mass shooting during the same time Israel bombed over 100 targets in Gaza.

Do not ask why everyone is focused on 40 Muslims killed by an evil white Nazi, but completely ignore hundreds of Muslims killed by the IDF in airstrikes.

Attached: 1532732537927.png (308x281, 88K)

Shapiro desires fame and attention

>Mass-killer

>the tarrant gf

Shartpiro and his rat people are worse than mudslime

Attached: 1549990090429.jpg (1024x985, 126K)

Attached: brentontarrant.png (1246x752, 1.13M)

Save this anons before it gets shoahed:

"IT GETS REAL AT NEW ZEALA D SHOOTING HOAX" (part 2)

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=74WY3NOKAAH5

>hundreds of Muslims killed by the IDF in airstrikes
rofl nobody care ?

>Well that or Aussies are just that incapable of doing anything without ludicrous amounts of banter and shitposting, even during a shooting
You obviously havent read much about how ANZAC troops behaved in WW1. We're notorious for always always acting like that.

but they do...

that roast is on the brink of becoming self-aware

What about if know the last 2 are correct?

1. Invested in cryptos
2. Israel kills Palestinians on every day that ends in y
3. Cuz calling Israel a genocidal ethnostate all the time makes you an anti-semite lol

>Tarrant
THIS JUST IN
>THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
>THIS JUST IN
>LIST OF DECEASED HAS BEEN RELEASED TO PUBLIC:
Muhhamad
Muhammad
Muhhammad
Muhamad
Muhhamad-Muhammad
Muhamed
Muhamet
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohamad
Mohamed
Mohamed
Mohammed
Mohammad
Muhamad
Mohamad
Mokamat
Mohammad
Mohammed
Muhammet
Mehmet
Memet
Muhammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Maxamed
Magomed
Magomet
Mokhammed
Mukhammad
Mehmet
Muhammad
Jafar

Attached: c.jpg (549x604, 46K)

gidits, sooo sooo close to awareness, razor thin wafer

>Aussies are just that incapable of doing anything without ludicrous amounts of banter and shitposting, even during a shooting.
Most of the we are not even aware we are doing it.

Attached: 1552102143944.jpg (375x562, 61K)

Lel

Brenton " The muslimia slayer " tarrant

Attached: 1546320684263.jpg (399x385, 44K)

good man, OP.

>the ZOG shill tries to SHUT IT DOWN lest more huwhite kangz like /ourhero/ Brenton Tarrant Esq. decide to join the fight IRL

I MOEIN IMAJUN MUH SHOWCK?!

Attached: Do Not.png (491x365, 262K)

Fucking lmao in the absolute.

Attached: (((Drumphf))).png (618x867, 330K)

Mossad faggot

>Invested in Crypto
Easy money laundering by CIA/Mossad

>Israel kills Pals every day
Yeah, but these big purges only happen once ever 5-10 years and they take a ton of shit for it

>Fear of being called an anti-semite
Not if you're Illhan Omar and again, these big attacks always result in boycott movements as well

Attached: 1519471228686.jpg (300x378, 21K)

>spray the pray away.

Lost.

Attached: Jolly Good Show.gif (200x200, 1.18M)

This, plus they're trying to minimize and contain inspiration/radicalization from it.

Attached: (((Federal Reserve))).gif (380x165, 173K)

>only us genius inbred hick Polish/Russian Ashkenazem are smart enough to profit from investing you little goyshits!

Glowrabbi detected.

Attached: (((J-Dar))).gif (450x450, 764K)

>You obviously havent read much about how ANZAC troops behaved in WW1. We're notorious for always always acting like that.
>Most of the we are not even aware we are doing it.
Why the fuck is this a thing? Even during genuine moments of danger and potential death, me and my mates crack jokes and take the piss. Have we all developed some sort of hereditary nihilism to the point where we don't take anything seriously, even death?

>In his manifesto he clearly states that he does not desire fame
which is why he livestreamed everything, showed his face, and wrote a fucking manifesto while spouting maymays everywhere.

>Bullshit he didn't want attention. Why the fuck else did he tell people to sub to pewdiepie and play meme music on his way to the shooting?
Because it's funny? Do you have no sense of humour over there?

In iraq, the longer we were there and the more we got mortared, bombed, and shot at, the more we smoked and joked about the situation. We'd even lock guys in the port-a-johns when the mortar sirens went off and run off to the bunkers and laugh about it afterward (including the guy locked in the shitter) because it'd be funny if he died while shit exploded around him. It probably stems from you guys getting dropped off in an inhospitable shithole where everything can kill you, and it got ingrained into your psyche.

>references easily-researched documented FACTS
>rejects them from her version of objective reality because she's been indoctrinated to do so whilst pretending it's her own opinion
>actually elicits the other NPC's for their input to ensure she's in compliance with the latest update

Attached: ..................................................................png (388x413, 5K)

it got to the point where every time you took a shit you'd leave the door open so if the alarms went off you could duck-waddle to the bunkers before some joking ass locked you in

Probably because Australia was settled by people with that kind of mindset

kek.

Attached: 1540848525504.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Ben is.
The MSM isn't. Large media companies are publicly traded corporations and thus legally have to maximize profits. Shootings increase their profits and thus they legally have to do anything and everything possible to increase the number of mass shootings legally.

So, when CNN is spending their time trying to piss you off and when media people are on Twitter saying shit that boils your blood, just remember this: CNN wants you to kill minorities and children. They profit from it and nothing would make them happier than you capping a bunch of innocent people since that's what gets people glued to their TVs.

We don't need a Roman amphitheater because we have the MSM which spends all day talking about people killing each other. Our society is like a faggier version Rome.

Kek

>40 muslims killed

Hey goyim, remember when (((Baruch Goldstein))) murdered all those Muslims while they were praying? I wonder if Shapiro knows about this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre

Attached: goldstein.jpg (1891x1361, 1.93M)

>Easy money laundering by CIA/Mossad
So you're saying it's the Jews

>these big purges only happen once ever 5-10 years
The Jews again?

>these big attacks
So, Jews it is then

So when are you shooting up a synagogue