Civil war is imminent. can you feel it

civil war is imminent. can you feel it

Attached: Robert_Edward_Lee (1).jpg (1200x1776, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek wills it.

nah

most will never come out of their mother basements so nah its prolly gas from the 10 burgers you eaten today

Once the Boomers die out, the Millennials and the Zoomers will destroy each other, the is nothing that can stop it, you can only prepare for it now.

Attached: hkPuJg1K_400x400.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Attached: 1545276106487.jpg (288x288, 29K)

There is a 100 percent chance you are a yangang fag.

thats me benis.

Nigga, I am playing fortnite right now how on fucking earth am I glowing?

I’m ready!

Attached: 92A24FF6-98E4-4B3B-9DC8-35A80EC395F1.jpg (604x413, 50K)

communism will win

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o

Attached: EL2_7633.jpg (1140x761, 127K)

the Bible states the antichrist will arrive to restore peace and draw a worldwide cult following as it falls under his spell of enchantment. Might as well get it over with, just know you're a pawn to somebody with darker intentions than your little hissy fit

>civil war is imminent. can you feel it

Let´s check the di gi ts to see if that is true.

Attached: 1543121273704.png (651x315, 66K)

That's bad

Ready for Round 2 to see the south get BTFO once again.

No. Everything is exactly the same in my circles. No one gives a shit just another mass shooting. Happens all the time.

It's coming.

Attached: honk.jpg (768x768, 66K)

I'm actually kinda feeling it. I can only see escalation going forward and that only ends one way.

those who took the side of niggers over their own brothers will be treated as niggers themselves

lol no
the winning side (us) will sit back and laugh as the police stomp any attempts to usurp power via force

all we have to do is just sit back and vote Republican

You still have time

Perhaps the Antichrist system to ensure "peace" and "wealth" is finally being broken? His system which deceived the world but enriched the 1% is shaking? Is it not Skyfall, where worlds collide and days are dark before the day of our Lord?