Lol this shooter is such a fucking clown.. what a lame life to live...

lol this shooter is such a fucking clown.. what a lame life to live. he could be out fucking hoes and getting paid but now he sits in a cell over perceived "invaders" threatening his land

LMAO

anyone who shares this guys thoughts is obviously not doing well in life. go lose some fucking weight and get your dick sucked and these ideologies won't run through your head

I never think about negative shit anytime I'm consistently getting pussy. the only time I ever become angry and hateful is when I'm not getting laid

GET SOME PUSSY INCEL FUCKS, IT'S NOT HARD. SITTING ON THIS FORUM AND BUYING INTO IDIOT IDEALOGY ONLY MAKES IT HARDER FOR YOU TO GET SOME PUSSY

Attached: 1552740769791.jpg (800x528, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Minneapolis_workplace_shooting
webmshare.com/qvVZ3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

board is shit nothing to do but sling text and shit memes at each other to pass the time

I don't give a fuck about Tarrant and am glad Jow Forums isn't talking about him as much, but you sound like a fucking loser.

"Gettttt pussssssyy!"

You sound like a fucking... character from American Pie.

>You sound like a fucking... character from American Pie.

when you are so beta you stutter on Jow Forums , I agree with OP about pussy... but migrants need to learn that they aren't welcome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox

>he could be out fucking hoes and getting paid
You're degenerate trash.

Attached: 1552707182047.jpg (1125x1632, 842K)

Attached: snowflakes.png (1185x603, 57K)

>fucking hoes
hello nigger monkey
youre such a simple minded animal
>muh dick
bix nood muhfugga

Based Muhammad working this simpstralian into a literal shoot

Attached: bremen.jpg (650x400, 98K)

>get some pussy
why? my wife just sucked my cock and I just lit a fire.
>You sound like a fucking... character from American Pie
back in the day, my personality type was def Steve Stifler
"I'm going TO ROCK OUT WITH MY COCK OUT!"
"Fuck those fuckers!"
"Blow me after practice."
"Go blow your dad."
"DILDO! DILDO! DILDO!"

Attached: Interesting.png (721x473, 433K)

Moshe, just give me a big tiddie meidel and I won't gun you down.

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

>my personality type was def Steve Stifler
You acted like a perverted jew, typical burger

The white man will not be satisfied with empty balls and a full stomach.

Copy pasta sage

Sage

Lol mate hes already back in israel

No you're just yet another outsider larping and thinking that you're doing good. You aren't. Even the way you write is stereotypical normie shit. Maybe next time say SHIT WAS SO CASH like its 2006 again, the last time you had any connection to real internet culture.

What is happening cannot be stopped because you lack the tools to stop it. The tools which you use to normally shut things down that you dont like, such as outrage, shaming and public mob mentality only further fuel the worldview here. Your only way of attacking literally fuels us and drives more to our cause.

LAMO JUST GET LAID AND TAKE DRUGS YOU LOSERS THEN DEMOGRAPHIC REPLACEMENT AND 11 YEAR OLD KIDS GETTING CHOPPED IN HALF BY TERRORISTS WON'T BOTHER YOU LMFFAAAOO!!!

Attached: qrCmoQ0y1JUFyNoHzYapcoOcQ9lyQ8NOgxDetL7FHmo.jpg (640x670, 59K)

based pussy slave.

>Nigger tier grammer
>muh dik
>"hoes"
>"getting paid"

Woah, this is some high IQ posting right here.

Attached: 1552741247326.jpg (1368x1008, 204K)

Attached: 1552741822892.jpg (485x1019, 83K)

someone else

Attached: kebab_removalist.png (1263x718, 138K)

Attached: 1552740320916.png (158x159, 65K)

But i have a kid and have had lots of meaningless sex.
including with trannies.

Ive done it all hard drugs too. heroin etc..
but i've found Christ and honestly.

I envy the impact this man made.
I truly believe islam+Jews are the ultimate evil Jesus warned of and he is my hero along with the Signage shooter

Hahaha this guy had a normal upbringing in a normal house.
People not on the cultural fringe are viewing their own culture as outsiders. Really makes you think what's going on in the actual fringe hey

Attached: qmeme_1552791720046_71.jpg (862x575, 180K)

Attached: 1552718765531m.jpg (1024x819, 98K)

>lol this shooter is such a fucking clown.. what a lame life to live. he could be out fucking hoes and getting paid but now he sits in a cell over perceived "invaders" threatening his land
>LMAO
>anyone who shares this guys thoughts is obviously not doing well in life. go lose some fucking weight and get your dick sucked and these ideologies won't run through your head
>I never think about negative shit anytime I'm consistently getting pussy. the only time I ever become angry and hateful is when I'm not getting laid
>GET SOME PUSSY INCEL FUCKS, IT'S NOT HARD. SITTING ON THIS FORUM AND BUYING INTO IDIOT IDEALOGY ONLY MAKES IT HARDER FOR YOU TO GET SOME PUSSY

Wasn't the whole point that Stifler was a tryhard loser that wasn't getting any until the very end after someone gave him a pity fuck?

Attached: image.jpg (339x433, 34K)

>get some pussy
that's not how it works. you just don't get something you want because you want it. that's how a woman's life works. not ours.

>the Signage shooter
This one?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Minneapolis_workplace_shooting

Lel this

khasar milkers

Omg that shapiro pic..plz tell me thats real!!??

Attached: 9713022D-7DCE-497A-B2CB-E10A732678A6.jpg (407x407, 15K)

Attached: 1552706033035.jpg (823x706, 61K)

I love when addicts "find christ" it's just a new addiction. God isn't real lol.

you glow harder than a nigger fool

life feeds on life

Kill yourself.

webmshare.com/qvVZ3

Attached: 1552742644544.png (1089x565, 494K)

Another stupid thread on NZ
>sage goes in options
STOP ENTERING THESE THREADS
And if you absolutely must because you got triggered like they wanted you to

>SAGE

Attached: 51lImlhFgAL.jpg (333x500, 43K)

Fuck off nigger

fuck bitches get paidd huh? How do i get started

Attached: 1552743896978.png (720x898, 855K)

Attached: 1552743780393.jpg (633x586, 23K)

Watch this pig convert to Islam while in prison anyway lol.

Attached: 1552745018203.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

fuck you incels

Attached: 1552445508398.png (1162x791, 346K)

maybe he will continue his murder spree and get some more sandnigger scalps lol

>GET SOME PUSSY INCEL FUCKS

this is why you have already lost

Attached: 1552706562101.jpg (680x443, 115K)

WOMP WOMP

fucking this.

Attached: 1552742297186.jpg (380x479, 45K)

You’re jealous he did more good than your faggy AIDS-riddled ass will ever do. Kill yourself slowly, queer.

Attached: 149F719D-A92D-4B40-ADAE-B13DBA902D5E.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

kill yourself muslim before we do it for you.

Fake

Young kids like you are so weak, I’m amazed you’re still alive. Not that you’re actually living, just a resting semi-sentien basedmass with no original thought. Death would be preferable to that.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

Attached: OrigCash.jpg (600x622, 47K)

racist bitch gets a nice bullet in the head

Attached: IMG_20190307_211737.png (1080x1316, 2.77M)

>get your dick sucked and these ideologies won't run thro

this post could only have been written by a person with an IQ below 105

See you on the battlefield roach scum, that rifle will make a good gift for one of our sons when we return home.

Checked. Dont be a pussy, be sure to livestream it!

Who is this girl? Tell me more...

She was culturally enriched by a truck of peace.

beta and alpha memes are the stupidest thing in existence. Society is organized in a manor of sophisticated ways, alphamalism isn't one of them. You have to be literally retarded to think human society runs on a system retarded animals use.

Also every post prior to my post is stupid. You dumb fucks should know when to shut the fuck up:
@

>fuck white woman
>eventually marry
>chances are she divorces your ass
>divorce rape ruins your life both financially and mentally

>say fuck it all instead
>clean up society the old fashioned way
>???
>profit

Attached: 1552758353461.gif (160x250, 1.56M)

>SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEX
obsessed

>>You sound like a fucking... character from American Pie.

>when you are so beta you stutter on Jow Forums , I agree with OP about pussy... but migrants need to learn that they aren't welcome

>when you are so beta you stutter on Jow Forums , I agree with OP about pussy... but

>stutter

>... but

Attached: 1542883586031.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

In an organization, you are either in the role of leader or follower. If you're neither, then you're outside of it.
>getting this mad about beta/alpha memes
I see you still remember the smell of that locker you got shoved into.

>he could be out fucking hoes
how do you know he wasn't an incel?

guys fucking hoes don't go out shooting schools. they're too busy getting paid and getting laid.