Why shouldn't I vote for Andrew Yang?

I like his personality and his intelligence. He's excellent at presenting information with data and communicating his ideas. He's respectful, humble, and I'm not gonna' lie I could really use $1000 a month right now.

I don't like his opinion on guns but it's not a deal-breaker for me.

Attached: yang.jpg (780x439, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fybq5UQn8M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Yangster is the only option
All aboard the Yang Yacht

Attached: yangslut.gif (500x658, 803K)

voting for a candidate because he's offering you money is really jewy

you should 2bh

>voting for a candidate because he's offering you money is really jewy
Fuck off boomer

Attached: 1552167887908.jpg (1280x1280, 105K)

98%, faggit

A president giving money to Jews is probably more jewey

I can't think of any reason not to. The data doesn't lie.

Attached: UBI Graph.png (600x463, 21K)

I wouldn't call it jewy. Money makes the world go round and this man has the greatest plan for universal basic income I've heard yet. it isn't substantial but it would improve the condition of my life by a lot.

Vote for him if you get a chance, but think about who you'll vote for once he drops out.

He is easily our candidate, and I spite of some of the messaging I think we will eventually find that he is /ourguy

Yeah open borders Yang is /ourguy/ for sure.

Would you rather it go to the Jews?
It was a rhetorical question

this reads like was made by some one in a campaign office

Yang is for mass immigration, and he's against the first and second amendments.

Who is Andrew yang?

How's the social security?

Attached: Yummy.png (1269x907, 1.79M)

only MIGApedes and Boomers oppose Yang

Attached: D1lwd1LWsAAboSk.jpg (575x666, 36K)

and people who want to keep there guns

Attached: 1552792300217.jpg (1024x736, 182K)

no one gives a shit about guns, Boomer

Attached: D1UMw5KXgAAR2IC.jpg (1000x742, 102K)

Nope just a messy bedroom

no one gives a fuck grandpa

>no one gives a shit about guns
do you know where we are
>Boomer
I'm a 18 year old zoomer

Attached: 1552792700007.png (800x820, 525K)

He's a good choice, he'll really help out a lot of struggling people

yang is for securing the border
with effective measures like cracking down on visa overstays and securing ports of entry and increasing ICE / immigration court funding. instead of le meme wall

2nd amendment is literally the only right that defends itself
molon labe

checked

Attached: 1552793197876.jpg (800x820, 113K)

I am a huge fan of UBI. I think he is a 58425D chess player with the other shit because he is on a Dem platform and has to play the game. I don't buy the inflation argument since the USA is the number 1 biggest consumer market in the world. You wanna be a billionaire, sell shit to Americans. Want to secure that, give them a UBI to buy your shit. We aren't a 3rd world shithole, I am not worried about hyperinflation.

yeah it is so it will be pretty hard for this comime gook to take them a way

Attached: 1552765543437.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Attached: Yes fake.jpg (565x600, 87K)

The Little revolution is (MIGA)^2

I give a shit about guns, but I doubt that Yang could do much damage. I'm hoping his economic policies will be a bigger focus from him.

wow what a argument

Attached: 1552757534600.jpg (750x500, 187K)

impossible at that. which is why I don't particularly mind voting for him especially seeing as the other options are effectively equally cucked on gunz
>muh commie

Rule number one, never trust the smiling chinamen. Universal basic income will probably be the final nail in the coffin for the US economy, then the chinks will dominate.

what does miga stand for

the left's identity politics could kill him but then again identity politics is about to die.

youtu.be/fybq5UQn8M8

first of all, he is a nobody democrat, and even if the got way up like bernie democrats would just sack him just like bernie

it doesn't matter anyway he is going to be Sanders all over again

thank you for the meme, grandma

No.

Attached: 21.01.FF_.McAfee.DH_.59838.Wired_McAfee_036_Final.jpg (2000x2000, 687K)

how old are you? dumb low iq degenerate. this red labor camp commie has no fucking chance. its gunna be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny when he loses

who you vote for in the presidential election is irrelevant. do as you will. either the person you vote for means what he says or he doesn't. if he doesn't oh well. if he does the legislature and judiciary don't allow it. The trump situation? He was lying from the start

There is not stopping the yang dynasty.

Attached: 0CD72C3E-42B2-403F-BE44-5B3DF2F1DA54.png (815x631, 1013K)

social credit scheme
eventually you will nee to earn enough good points to get ubi or starve. the government will become everyones boss and there will be no time off

of course it is a bigger focus for him. consider the following:
- he literally never STFUs about the money, even saying stuff to the effect of "the other issues don't matter"
- on JRE he said point blank "I'm running as a Democrat because that's what's necessary in order to win" when JR asked him why he wasn't running as an independent
- all of his lib policies on his campaign website are just CTRL+C CTRL+V's of basic bitch DNC talking points except for the ones he actually cares about (immigration, college debt, money shit basically)
- when confronted about the gun license policy he effectively just said "ehh I don't know guys, guns is a tough subject" on Twitter
it's just background noise so he has something to say when it comes up during the DNC debates

Make Israel Great Again
basically used to describe diehards for trump

Attached: gettyimages-623337860-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 386K)

Fuck off trannies.

Make Israel great again. Good meme.

MIGApedes can't meme

Attached: 1552442238443.jpg (480x691, 43K)

oh I see that actually isn't half bad

Attached: bundy1.jpg (618x410, 63K)

That makes me feel relieved. I did watch the podcast with JR and that's what really made me consider him as a realistic option and even a favorable vote. I really like his personality and as much as Trump is a good meme, he's really disappointed me with his first term.

>She doesn't want $1000/mo

Attached: tenshiyang.png (520x480, 260K)

Of trump is so ineffective on securing the border, what makes you think Yang could destroy all your guns? We can support him where he is right and oppose him where he is wrong.

Vs. trusting the smiling Jew? Yang fears the white man and his guns. He wants to bribe us with money so we can be free to do what we want or risk us forming up and causing chaos. The Jew would rather put you in debt and force you to work and take your shit if you burn out too quickly. The older you get, the more you got to lose, but the more your boss wants to replace you with a cheap immigrant or some young fresh out of college fag. I will take my bribe and buy stupid shit I don't need with it and have fun.

great vid

yang gang funding has been shut off, go home retard. Its over. we on race war now

Attached: 1552717807617.jpg (640x632, 51K)

yes but being a Jew loving gun hating Democrat is just to much wrong for me
my dignity and beliefs are priceless

Attached: 1552794736996.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Keep telling yourself you have rights in 2019 boomer

Attached: 1552778301412.jpg (615x900, 104K)

>MUH GUNS

Attached: D1lsmbNWoAAfwXD.jpg (839x655, 32K)

the country's leadership literally cannot become more Jew-loving than it currently is

I'm 18
the things that defend my personal safety and rights
right I say we don't vote for anyone

Attached: 1552798496315.png (1025x649, 792K)

>giving $1000 no strings attached per month
Its clear Yang is a white nationalist who wants to pay you all to shoot up mosques and incite fear and hatred.

Attached: Yang Gang 2020.jpg (960x540, 86K)

His opinion on guns is a deal breaker for me. I get the whole accelerationism aspect of a lot of spergs getting behind Yang, but I see it being no good if we are not adequately armed for when the system comes crumbling down

>he thinks voting trump will fix anything when he is part of the globalist machine
>he thinks letting the republicans continue to lie to whites that they are protecting them when they are doing the exact opposite behind closed doors
america is over and voting to get out of this mess is pointless. might as well vote for the biggest meme who will give me money to see it all unfold.

Attached: file.png (1280x578, 996K)

so how do you plan to use your guns then when trump is president you underage faggot?

Attached: file.png (752x960, 643K)

taking the guns will be the signal that the system is crumbling down and that it would be time to act

No. He just knows what will happen when the white man don't get dem gibs.

Attached: GAS GAS GAS STEP ON THE GAS ACCELERATE.jpg (1024x537, 93K)

>caring this much about having a rifle that you'll never use sit around in your house

Attached: 1552718698532.jpg (758x1024, 317K)

like this guy did

Attached: 1552749589463.png (500x958, 360K)

>never use
the time to use it is just about at hand and that imagine doesn't work in this situation

I think that Yang would do more good where it matters most than bad where it matters most. Besides, with UBi you could buy MORE guns and ammo.

The cathedral isn’t going to take them all at once. Any change is incremental so not to disturb excite the populace into violent revolution. No one will give a fuck if you chip away at the second amendment so long as the gibs at neet bux keep flowing

Don't forget federal weed legalization.
>DUDE WEED LMAO
let's be honest, it's retarded that it's illegal

>Would you rather it go to the Jews?

We're giving $3.5 trillion a year to Israel?

Yang's proposal would cost well over three trillion dollars every year. All social security benefits don't even cost one trillion.

This. I was in a Yang thread arguing for him and why he was concerned about white men shooting shit up when they feel beaten when this story broke. Let's get that bribe, I mean bag.

yeah sorry still not voting for a Jew lover and I don't need gibs to buy shit because I'm not a nigger welfare Queen

Attached: 1552777269165.png (1251x683, 169K)

If you take social security, no yangbux for you. If you take welfare, no yangbux for you. Drops the cost to under 3 trillion.

Totalitarian dystopia or totalitarian +$1000. Choose wisely user.

Maybe you don't need it, but this money goes to everyone that opts in. If this money helps poor american families defend themselves isn't that better than them being so strapped for cash they can't afford to stockpile? I'm sure you make six figures and have a 12 inch cock but we all aren't as godly as you are.

Kek. You actually think they’ll replace the welfare programs with UBI. They ain’t gonna do that shit nigga. Knowing the government they will throw a neutered UBI on top of the current welfare system and we will continue the downward spiral we are on towards collapse

>GIVE US $4000 OR WE SHOOT UP THE PLACE
Make it happen.

Wants to take away your ability to defend yourself from the hordes of mudrats he will import.....not a dealbreaker.....hey there schlomo whatcha doin?

>it doesn't help me therefore it's useless
Think about the poor white families, unable to have kids due to being poor
So much for supporting the white race huh

Attached: jzT0Cqu.png (630x462, 176K)

>why he was concerned about white men shooting shit up when they feel beaten
good thing that has never happened literally ever

Attached: 1552699574467.png (1671x1123, 1.08M)

Nigger, I’m in it to get mine. Only a KEK cares about another mans children and family

Attached: CAD97F05-7E91-4B47-AB5A-A26589675E56.jpg (761x1024, 51K)

So, let's say you are a white nationalist. Let's say you want to establish a compound to secure your beliefs. Under the current system, work your ass off and save up, maybe, or find a rare rich asshole that will fund you. Now, imagine everyone is getting $1000 a month. Now, you can recruit 20 or even 10 people to join you in your cause. You could pool your UBIs and buy some cheap land and start establishing your compound and buy guns for your militia with the left over money. UBI benefits all.

Nixon wanted to

Fuck off

>They ain’t gonna do that shit nigga
bix nood speak isn't allowed here. america is going to shit and the democrats are on the verge of having autonomous powers because of demographics so i might as well get neetbux before the balkanization happens.

Attached: file.png (1000x742, 711K)

>actually thinking 1g a month will make that much of a difference
who will yang get the money from I'll give you a hint poor white American familys

Attached: 1550707413086.jpg (271x186, 7K)

>Why shouldn't I vote for Andrew Yang?
Because you as a moral human being understand the ethical and legal ramifications of letting some gook ass ping pong chink motherfucker buy your vote?

Attached: 1457110541416.jpg (640x480, 138K)

Democracy dies when the government realizes they can bribe the public with their own money, t. Alexis de Tocqueville
Just like with the interstate highway systems, this UBI is a way that the government can control you, when you step out of line or the opposition takes power, the democrats will do a government shutdown, it will stop the Yangbucks from flowing and everyone will be outraged because they'll plan their finances around these payments. The government loves people recieving their own money back in gibs because its a control mechanism.

Just keep that in mind when youre walking up to the voting booths

Attached: 1550506166292.jpg (540x323, 54K)

>Think about the poor white families

Yes, think about those poor Third Worlders Yang wants to help. Let's legalize 12-20+ million illegal aliens and give them $1,000 a month of mostly white people's tax dollars.

That is the plan. We may become the new niggers, but we are more dangerous. We demand more money to keep us from going full on Nazi.

I don't think yang will give money to white nationalists

Attached: 1552775258409.jpg (1440x1082, 420K)

>being this retarded
look up shit before you spout lies

Attached: Screenshot (101).png (2013x1439, 326K)