Why are Americans doing such things?

Why are Americans doing such things?
It's ridiculous.

It seems they have a really big identity crisis because being American is just a worthless title when even a smelly nigger can become a 100% real American so they stick to their mutt blood and larp today as German the next day as Irish the day after as Italian so they can feel special.

And when Americans go Muuh heritage they always go way too far without knowing the native language, customs, history and culture.

The difference between Americans and real Europeans is that we don't need to proof everyone every day what ancestry we have and if I eat gyros, pizza, Crêpes, or listening to foreign Musik or watch their movies or anything like that I will not become any less German.

Attached: 1544580827067.jpg (607x162, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whistlinginthewind.org/2015/08/20/why-dont-the-irish-speak-irish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And people attempt to mock me for using a meme flag while unironically believing they dont live in the most cucked country of them all. Atleast my meme flag represents something other than getting assfucked by Israel.

But I have a German and not American flag...

You're right. Being an American means nothing anymore and we don't know what the hell we are or what we're doing.

Think about this phenomena and think of all the Muslims coming Europe.

Not you, kraut. Pretty much everytime somebody calls me out for memeflagging it's a mericafag

There are more Irish descendants living in the US than there are people living in Ireland, because of the potato famine.

It was potato theft, not famine. Absolutely no evidence to support this but I am rather entertained by the idea of that being the timeline we live in.

What have mudlimes to do with it?
And? What does this matter? How many of those Irish even speak Irish?

Well, as I wrote, consider the phenomena.
Irish come to America and feel like they have to act an exaggerated Irish culture so much so that they think the Irish in Ireland are insufficiently Irish. Now apply this behavior to Muslims.

>“According to the 2011 census, 1.77 million people in Ireland claimed they could speak Irish, which is 41% of the population. While this looks impressive on paper, it says nothing about the level of Irish people have or if they ever use it.”
Not even half of Ireland speaks Irish. It’s a dead language, just like how German will be in 50 years.

whistlinginthewind.org/2015/08/20/why-dont-the-irish-speak-irish/

I pray for the day that German becomes a dead language.

Just speak English, pricks.

Irish is like Belarusian language. Still kind of used and kind of considered native by many people, but definitely dying out due to colonial nature of both countries.

Honestly don’t know why people look to their tone or genetics when it comes to finding an identity, instead of using the most diverse thing that every human has; ideals, beliefs, thoughts, etc. Why let yourself be defined as a citizen of a country that is actively against your “kind” (white, male, right-ish).

That is how you separate yourself from allies, people who share the same self interest as you. I think, not based on any fact or self seen evidence, that people are waking up and starting to see that camps are being created in which they are subliminally forcing us to choose from. Especially here, it’s literally 2 options each election and they seem to be bitter opposite! (left-right puppet show)

You are your own god, embrace who you are and what made you.
You are your own god, create ideals that suit you, instead of an endless search for likeness to your belief.
You are your own god, do not trust anyone, especially those who offer a way by means of ‘fighting’ for anything.

Most think that when the collapse happens, or the “W A R” starts, it’ll just be a few years and an easy victory.

It will the longest conflict in human history once it starts to rolls, and we will fight for generations. The only question is; will we be the start? Or are we gonna be what’s finished off?

My motto,

“Honor your ancestors, avenge your family, and save your kin. You are your own god, no one will save you by yourself from this suffering. Control the world, instead of letting it control you.”

Attached: AFA70FD5-CD84-4FBE-9573-B30400BF4D8A.jpg (720x500, 81K)

Well there’s a reason why everyone here is speaking English. It’s exaclty what the globalists want.
One language.
One nation.
One peoples.

Attached: image-127131-860_panofree-ukdt-127131.jpg (860x483, 73K)

Or because it can be manipulated and gives conversations more depth? Maybe I’m wrong, but I wouldn’t see any other reason cause it doesn’t sounds “beautiful” by any means.

Again what have Muslims to do with it? Why do mudlimes matter?
German language is growing in Europe unlike English in America.. Spanish is your future Mr. Mutt

We're a young country of immigrants, it's really hard to call yourself an American when a black guy can also do the same.

An Russian family living in Japan are not really considered Japanese. Even if the kids of that family were born there, they still aren't considered Japanese.

A black guy in Sweden isn't Swedish, he's a Somalian living in Sweden. Even if there's another generation of that Somali family living in Sweden, they'd still be Somalian. Same can be said with all the Turkish people living over there in Germany.

So in the US, we really haven't figured it out because too many groups here are too different.

An Australian has no problem calling themselves Australian because it's far more homogeneous than the US.

Nobody worth a shit stayed in E*rope. The only people there now who are a cunt hair above totally worthless are there because of family wealth

No reason to get so defensive, gustav. Now why don’t you go stop your government from chopping down all of its ancient forests

now there's some REAL europeans. not like those stupid amerimutts

Attached: 1518523094883.jpg (750x1126, 183K)

Spanish is a European language m8 unlike Arabic, and even though it's growing, it's not replacing English.

English literacy is growing at a faster rate in North and South America. If anything, it's the French that are dying out.

Imagine a fish choosing to stay in a pooped up aquarium, rather than a big empty ocean

You talk like someone not from here.
This whole mass shilling is so obvious. sage

honestly don't give a shit what your flag is, I just wanna see if you're a leaf/israeli/swede or not

>American is just a worthless title when even a smelly nigger can become a 100% real American

American is understood to mean white American. Nonwhites never, ever call themselves just 'American'. It's either "black," "latino," or at most, " X American."

You're honestly right though, my town doesn't do it but nearby larger cities all have cringey as fuck "Irish folk festivals" where people just drink and act like degenerates while wearing green shirts. The worst part of it is that there IS such a thing as American culture that's obvious to anyone who isn't too empty-headed to realize it, and yet these retards are too busy taking pride in a shitty knockoff of the theme park version of some old-world ethnicity to realize that their actual culture is being systematically annihilated.

Attached: HyphenatedAmericans.jpg (1024x416, 70K)

Why so obsessed with Muslims?
and nobody not even our green politicians believe shitskins are real Germans because they love to hate Germans because we're guilty of everything forever being German means having German blood

>Irish immigrants were SO DESPERATE to prove themselves "american" they went to war and fought the Southern Confederacy for the tyrant linclone
>their descendants now arrogantly try to emphasize their IRISH roots, even arguing with actual irish people because the bastardized irish-american customs and values differ from those of the potato farmers who have only reconciled with britainnia after making war against the ((anglo)) for so damn long that they got tired of waging the bloody battles

because you and other germans believe that an american descended from germans is less german than a muslim born in germany

Said no one ever.....
Affe

then why do you have a problem with european americans taking an interest in their heritage? and don't call me affe, du ratte

I'm from New Hampshire, 4head

As cool as European languages are, we'd all be more connected if we all spoke a single one. You know how cool it would be if an American can just go to a place like Germany and not have to deal with all that foreign bs? I've traveled to both Germany and Australia, a little over a month in each. And I gotta say, I really enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to speak my butchered version of German in Australia.

And don't get me wrong, I really liked Munich! But I really wish I didn't need someone to translate everything for me.

Eurofag leftists that love America are more annoying tbhfam

Irish Americans have always been delusional

Good point.

Oh yes that's true it's like shitskins know that they're not real Americans only white people call themself simply American
X does not mean Y....
and I have no problem with it I have a problem when they do it in a retard way.
there are many areas made from Germans who are still living the German way and traditions living in towns which look like 100% German towns and they have many German Festivals too but Americans who wear a Prussian hat with lederhosen drinking Kölsch while singing Sächsisch Musik and eating a Semmel are fucking stupid. Mixing all german stereotypes together and then acting like you're German is disrespectful

And the French are butthurt.

Based Hans.

I'm sick of you fucking europeans thinking we give a fuck about you or your culture.
You know we traveled an entire ocean to get away from you for a reason right?
Why don't you deal with your new muslim heritage? We only cite our family's lineage in regards to our physical features. We literally don't put half the time into thinking about you people the way you do.

ok i agree with that

What? No leftie in Europe loves America they all hate you because you Muuh wars Muuh poor mudlimes Muuh weapons mimimi

So what should German Americans do at German heritage or October fest festivals.

T. Non German American

“Irish-Americans” who constantly proclaim how Irish they are are a laughing stock and a national running joke here. We laugh at Americans when they say “my great great great grandfather was a farmer in Letterkenny” or some stupid shit. Some of them just make up villages and towns thinking we won’t know it’s false. Ireland is a small as fuck island of course we know you’re making up shit you fucking mutt. Went to Boston once to an Irish bar and the barman said he’ll fix me up some “proper Irish food” after hearing my accent, he proceeded to serve me a plate of ham and cabbage. That’s how I knew he never set foot in Ireland. You’re all embarrassing.

Attached: 63FA169C-F0D1-473D-9B02-5C85E1599736.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

I honestly think its shitposting, but then again I live in a blue state full of white guilt queers.

The reality is Americans have an absolute identity crisis if they do not accept the NU-America schtick about "muh melting pot global utopia!"This is probably what inspires "muh heritage" and its only getting worse as Nu-America makes it clear that white people apparently AREN'T American according to the Jewish establishment. Nevermind history, that doesn't matter anymore.

As for me, I just stopped caring. I'm "white" but beyond that I'm not anything. I'm not European and I'm not American. I somewhat identify with a region of the US, but even that isn't a strong identity.
But it is what it is, you can only embrace reality.

Yeah I agree, fuck those people.I'm ashamed of my subhuman Irish ancestry, I would never admit it in public.

The sad reality Europeans dont want to face is that their own culture has been reduced to a shadow of itself.

Oktoberfest in Germany is a disgrace, just as it is anywhere else. Imagine believing massive consumption of alcohol and putting pussy on a pedastool because of some "traditional" breast spouting dress is "refined culture"

Follow the stereotypes and you're good but not over the top.
Oktoberfest for example is every year all over Germany even when it is a Bavarian fest and we get in Bavarian clothes too BUT we don't say and believe that this makes us bavarians too we know that we're not bavarians

Attached: 1550769868452.jpg (640x640, 122K)

You’re not even Irish, you’re a mutt. Genetic sludge with no ethnic identity.

Attached: 20181114_210837.png (500x273, 172K)

t. Viking rapebaby

>we'd all be more connected if we all spoke a single one
I don't want to be connected, plus every ethnic group should embrace their national and regional languages.
>You know how cool it would be if an American can just go to a place like Germany and not have to deal with all that foreign bs?
>wanting eurofags to throw away their identities so you can have a better vacation
Blue pilled and not based.
I'm talking about normie leftists, not anti-war boomers. People who idolize places like NYC and other shit holes, they're all socially left-wing. Most of my experience is with southern Europe though, I imagine it's different in Germany

I think Irish people like it though. Considering you're the worst Europeans, never having achieved anything. Never having fought and won any glorious battles.

I mean even shitty slavic/turkish rapebabies like Bulgarians have something to be proud of, but Ireland doesn't. Ireland's soul source of pride comes from being "better" than retarded American distant cousins of themselves. Which is not really a victory at all, but its the sole victory of the Irish people. The most pathetic of European stock.

These people need to pay reparations for the Holocaust.
Them too.

Fuckin' Krauts.

Oktoberfest came from Bavaria when some royals married and drank lots and lots of alcohol and since then it spread all over the world because people love to get drunk so yeah not really high culture but a really great excuse to get really drunk and make party :D
We have tons of holidays which are not based about getting drunk and they're really fun too

But over 10% of your country’s population LARPs as us.

Attached: 02B006E6-A2C1-4FC7-9B90-A90D33113A34.png (1087x872, 69K)

At one point there was literally more irish people in nyc alone than all of ireland

Attached: BEF74089-3C0A-4E28-8438-A53ECCCB37EC.png (600x580, 360K)

Only an Irishman would be retarded enough to LARP as the Irish instead of any other superior European ethnicity

>be low IQ potato niggers
>make post pretending to be American
>hehe luck is on me side!
>completely fuck it up

What's wrong with the Irish?
They're the last pure celtic nation and they never were warmongers like the anglos are and they refused to fight us in both world wars and stayed neutral.
Irish are fantastic people in my eyes.

If it were a LARP we wouldn't have so much white trash.

Theyre potato niggers

Nothing wrong with potatoes :D

>Festivals too but Americans who wear a Prussian hat with lederhosen drinking Kölsch while singing Sächsisch Musik and eating a Semmel are fucking stupid. Mixing all german stereotypes together and then acting like you're German is disrespectful

I agree, Saupreuß.

Schnauze, Schluchtenscheißer
:'D

>The difference between Americans and real Europeans is that we don't need to proof everyone every day what ancestry we have
That probably isn't going to last much longer.

all of that shit comes from people whose family arrived through ellis island and never left the northeast. they taught their children both english and their homeland's language and never let go. actual americans, meaning people who came here prior to the 19th century, are few and far between. there were only a few million of them to begin with. irish and italian heritage = not american.