Right now there are millions of high IQ Indian women that like white guys who work in business and tech and would make...

Right now there are millions of high IQ Indian women that like white guys who work in business and tech and would make great wives. Why haven't you taken the /poo pill/ yet, pol?

Attached: 37211947-young-beautiful-indian-woman-with-single-white-rose-against-brick-building.jpg (865x1300, 126K)

Indian women are as entitled as white women and have the same bone structure as white women. The only difference is that they have shitskin.
-10 points.

>fucking shit

Because I don't work in "business and tech."

because they stink like shit

Attached: r7.jpg (570x320, 31K)

Is this a dating site?

It seems like 10% of the posts on here are about dating Asians, latinas, or in this case, Indians.

Shut the fuck up about women and dating.

I can count on one hand how many attractive pajeet women I have seen. Even then I have never seen one without a mushy, fat, lardy arse.

I seen two that were megafucking cute. Like unbelievably adorable. But both were extremely short. I reasoned thier girl parts were incapable of accommodating my boy parts and therefore did not engage.

The rest of them have that flappy bottoms tho.

Because chink women are better

Westernized Indian women are basically basic white bitches but with dark hair and skin.

Attached: mindy-priyanka-371x422.png (371x422, 328K)

they look weird and smell weird and the only remotely attractive ones are those that look whites with a tan

>poops in street
>wipes ass with bare hands, if she's in a clean mood
>prepares food
LOL
NO.

>ywn drag your poo gf into the shower and scrub every inch of her and then rub her down in scented oil

Are they freaky-hot in bed? Considering the Kama sutra and all

Youve never smelled a curry cunt have u

Last weekend I walked out to a beach spot and on the trail I passed a white male Indian female couple. Guy looked Dutch, light hair dark skin. Woman looked Desi, mid caste. Children all looked brown.

The guy looked like a stranger next to his own family.

*dark hair light skin light eyes guy
*dark hair dark skin dark eyes woman
*brown kids

Because their accent makes me want to punch stuff. Don't even get me started on their actual language.

I’ve seen that too. I woman in my office from Goa in southern India married a white guy blonde hair blue eyes. The kids turned out as dark as her. The kids look nothing like him.

>high IQ
>as confirmed by a giant industry of fake certifications and diplomas

>Pajeetas: The entitlement of a whyte girl without the looks

This is why I did myself a favour a got an Indian rice gf. Yellow is unironically superior.

Attached: nagaland.jpg (313x500, 30K)

There's nothing more political than reproduction. Get lost faggot.

This

cause i want white kids duh

I don't want mentally ill poo children

ur wife may be superior but ur off spring will be inferior

I'll admit, I once fucked a decently attractive Northern Indian girl that was in my area for IT work. She was extremely horny and SO tight that it eventually became physically painful to push my cock into her. It was to the point where just pushing in and out was causing ABRASIONS to the outer layer of skin on my cock and it felt extremely raw afterwards...

dum butch should have setelled for my pajeet cock.

THIS