Why do leafs and other shit tier pleb coutries talk about trump or american politics in general...

Why do leafs and other shit tier pleb coutries talk about trump or american politics in general? Like fuck off its our shit not yours.

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (600x426, 48K)

Because as an American owned territory it affects us

how retarded do you have to be to make this post? end your life you 80iq subhuman.

kek dont shill with an american ip

We're your satellite you fucking retard
At least the British understood they were an empire. Americans dont even realize

Satellite? Empire? Youre talking like we're about to annex you fuckers

Have you seen Justin Trudeau? I wouldn't want to talk about him either.

We need to genocide canuks then turn Canada into a mcdonalds

tfw can't pull off sam elliott moustache

Lmao admitting that you’ve been cucked by not only Britbongs but also us Amerifags

because american economics and culture directly affects us you stupid fucking retarded american
>why do americans go to every single nation on earth and try to install globalist neoliberal policies?

god i fucking hate americans so much

this

this as well

80 percent of our trading relies on america you dumbfuck

Look i understand some Americans are dumb, but can we calm down with the smugness? Because reddit tier American liberals worship our country as some sort of liberal utopia and the smug leftists here eat it up (even though they think our country isn't left wing enough).

Attached: 1513828387168.png (378x702, 46K)

you get raked last

If it wasn't for america wed all be speaking canadian right now

I'm embarrassed you made this thread.

Why do Amerilards and other shit tier pleb countries talk about Trudeau and or Canadian politics in general? Like fuck off it's our shit not yours.

How does Blumpf shitposting on Twitter affect our ability to trade with the United States? Will our firms decide to stop doing business and lay off 100% of their employees because they can't in good conscience deal with American firms anymore?
It's our idiotic federal/provincial governments that are our biggest obstacles to prosperity.

After reading essays about Swedish politics written by 15-year old Brazilians I sympathise with your message.

Because they lowkey envy us

fair enough

Attached: let's face it.jpg (500x281, 85K)

whats bad for america is bad for canada
if you fail, we fail

so we really really dont want you to fail

admit that mcdonalds was an awesome invention

Get the fuck out of Venezuela.
Get the fuck out of Syria.
Get the fuck out of Israel.
Stop making it everyone else's shit, and people won't fucking care.
Now kill yourself for being a circumcised brain-damaged jew.

That's fucking sad. When can the true white north become independent instead of SENDING OUR OIL SAND TO THE US AND BUY OIL BACK. REFUSE TO BUILD REFINERY CUZ WE ARE HERE FOR THE NAFTA.

Things that happen in your country have a direct impact on me so it's important for me to know what's going on down there, fren.

You elected Justin Trudeau. Please stfu

Neither do I. Get out of my country, Amerinigger

Attached: 132132.jpg (474x407, 8K)

Shouldn’t your head be up Justin’s ass? KYS with maple syrup leaffag.

Why do normie texasqueers like to wear ridiculous hats while they 4WD it through the mixmaster?

Why do you care so much about what the Leaf does?
I think there are leafs in your head rent free OP.

Because it is so much fun nigger get it. Trump was fun in 2016. Yang is the shit and if Bernie wins It will be a blast seeing rednecks cry because a communist like took over..

Leaf brings up a point most nation's are too prideful to say.
The American continents -both of them, are US vassals. Always have been. Mexico exists because we wish it, central exports be cause we buy it, southern eats because we fund it, all the islands? Please, OUR "pleasure planets" you exist to give us respite... Maybe we don't want to imperialize the world, and say as much, but we do it by default.

You call your president the leader of the freeworld right

a better question is why are americans the only population in the world incapable of appreciating sarcasm? the sole reason that leafs shitpost so frequently is because your ignorant muttbrain king of the world ideology makes it way too easy to bait you self-righteous fat faggots.

I swear to g-d americans are the stupidest people in the world

Attached: 1537763921575.jpg (231x218, 5K)

And americans elected a nigger and created obama leafs through subversion so how about you KYS

>votes for obama two terms in a row
>REEEEEEEE CANADA REEEEEEEEEE
absolute pottery

Canadians are okay. Their culture isn't a whole lot different from ours, and they receive a lot of the same media and information we do. Other countries really need to educate themselves beyond what their regional articles tell them about America.

Pretty much this. Although many have echoed ITT. We (The US) are an empire but we half ass the responsibility part. I wish we'd either drop that shit and mind our business or embrace it and go full on. At least in the latter scenario American Samoans & Puerto Ricans might get to vote. The certainly give us solders & baseball players. This low key imperialism can't last. (With apologies to Canada.)

Attached: 1551864779555.jpg (800x788, 97K)