If you support the killing of innocent law abiding citizens because of their religious beliefs...

If you support the killing of innocent law abiding citizens because of their religious beliefs, you are not welcome here. Maybe you saw some troll pretending to be a schizo retard and thought you were in good company. You're not. Jow Forums is for sane people with politically incorrect opinions not psychotic incels with no grip on reality. Again. If you think this horrific attack was justified. Get out and never come back.

Attached: himoto-umaru-chan-ps-vita.jpg (800x445, 41K)

FREE PALESTINE. BENJAMIN NETANYAHU IS A WAR CRIMINAL WHO MUST BE PUT TO DEATH. HE KILLS INNOCENTS EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I can't stop thinking about black men fucking white women. Especially blonde white women. I haven't dated in years because of this. These thoughts have completely eradicated my trust in women. I even tried dating church girls, but it made it worse. I just can't stop thinking about them fucking black men behind my back and getting pregnant with black seed. I've been mentally blacked.

Attached: sad.jpg (599x448, 29K)

Should I watch Himouto or YuruYuri first

>incels
redditors dont belong here

voice of reason

Attached: 9C676E4C-BB67-4D42-9E49-CA2727F635DC.png (645x360, 475K)

Canada will go from 80% white to 50% white by 2036 my dudes. Time is running out, what is your plan?

>law abiding citizens
hahaha
>recruiting for isis
>openly supporting isis

You have to go back
>sage goes in options field

White knight

Do you enjoy being such a weak faggot or is it just who you are?

If you do not support tribal-style revenge you are a pussy. I can tell you weren't here for Zimmerman and Dorner and this is babby's first habbeding but you really need to go the fuck back to r*ddit. You probably thought this was a place you can say nigger and not be banned, but that there's lines we don't cross and you were wrong. You're better off in the safe spaces where they censor all the stuff that makes you sad/mad.

if you're gonna choose between those two, yuri.

Who the fuck are you to say who is or is not welcome here, dickhead? Do you own Jow Forums? No? You speak only for yourself, and nobody cares what you think, so shut the fuck up.

Attached: 0qlONMC.jpg (500x665, 40K)

Give me a (You) instead of obvious bait

Imagine that for every black man fucking a white woman, there's a black woman fucking a white man.

Are you still here OP? If so, reply to me.

we used to be proud of being incels you know. old lore. now we cringecope with volcel memes and deny our kissless reality.

you fell for a jewish meme user. turn off the electric jew and pick up a book instead and stop going for trashy women. literally every woman i know are not racist, except one she's even more racist than me, but the rest aren't yet they all say they couldn't be with a black man, are frightened of them, find them unattractive etc.
I don't have the stats for your country I'll have to look them up but according to the office of national statistics here (2016) less than 4% of the population are in inter-species relationships, with less than 4% of that 4% being white british. (8% were pakistani, 12% bangladeshi, a whopping 60% were blacks who tend to mix with white irish, mixed race and other)

Attached: english_women_least_likely_to_racemix.jpg (590x835, 228K)

Unfortunately muzzies won't return your tolerance in kind.

>innocent
what were Muslims doing in new zealand? not so innocent now eh. if they were innocent there wouldn't be a single mosque in our countries
>law abiding
grooming gangs.

There are no muslims in Star Trek.

Attached: 1369590335993.gif (300x275, 935K)

Jow Forums is a containment board that forces shills and glowniggers to play their hand repetitiously and through this repetition their tactics become obvious to anybody with a IQ above retard thus the shills are redpilling people for us and the funnest part is they can't stop because if the do then real organic discussion starts to happen and the shill lose control of the narrative.

Attached: 1548231201275.jpg (500x335, 47K)

memeflag of treason

Attached: 1548486319265.jpg (477x768, 60K)

>You probably thought this was a place you can say nigger and not be banned
hey hey hey buddy we don't use that word here "ba**ed" will not be tolerated

Attached: 1545932262123.jpg (554x554, 14K)