Interesting choice of symbol Google

Do they know?

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-002241.png (2048x971, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kUfj3IHkzBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamrock#Link_to_St._Patrick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a celtic design for Irish day.

Attached: 1532099158746.png (957x901, 242K)

Attached: 33.gif (508x254, 22K)

youtu.be/kUfj3IHkzBQ

Attached: a4268275861_10.jpg (1111x1200, 212K)

Each spiral/arm/leg is a season
3 arms: human pregnancy

Looks like one of those 'adventure/travel' tattoos that roasties get.

Attached: pedo.jpg (634x381, 31K)

>tattoos
Celtic embroided designs and Celticknots is common in tattoo parlors.

You have good taste my hippie friend

Okay, explain this to me. I have been curious for years.

Isle of man, no more that 20km (about 10miles) wide.

Flag is 3 legs, implied movement, as in running. How fucking far could they run?

It was Paddy Irishman all along!

Attached: The Hibernian Conspiracy.png (1200x700, 207K)

DASS RAYYYSISSSSS

>about 10 miles
about 10 miles.

About 10 miles.

Funny. For one day a year the Irish get to be an oppressed, downtrodden race. The rest of the time, they are filthy white supremacist oppressors.

okay by popular demand. Since I understand the Quran in english is not the Quran but a translation of the meaning.

Here is the translation of the meaning of my post in american English:

Okay nigger, explain this to me.

Isle of man, no more that 10 miles wide.

Flag is 3 legs, implying movement.

How fucking far could they run?

It's also a BDSM symbol, so ...

>understand the Quran in english is not the Quran but a translation of the meaning
Then understand that the triskelion is as old as the pyramids and no one is really sure what the meaning of it is, especially in terms of "how fucking far could they run" that you define yourself. Might as well ask "How many grapes could they stomp?" or "How many triple stars could they see in the sky?"

the symbology is more likespiral in paganism is also called "seed of life"

BASED and OPILLED

>about 10 miles
about 10 miles

Looks like a fidget spinner

About 10 miles

man I have no clue what point you where trying to make, sure wasn't wise though.

Oh like trinity, I get it. They should have chosen oars or something more reflective.

delete

Attached: 1491180391766.png (772x800, 47K)

four arms/legs: the SOLar year
the "seed of life" part was meant to

Literally at most 10 miles, what part of this are you not understanding, they're not fucking Jesus they're not scampering across the wee little channel into England for tea and crumpets

Everybody knows.

Attached: Keltic Hitler -- The untold story.jpg (608x935, 251K)

underrated

/YANGANG/

Shhhhh

Cursed symbol. It's the 666 to keep you dummies under control. They know exactly what they're doing on levels you can't fathom.

Attached: DbqVI2lWAAA5vsC.jpg (550x564, 53K)

Attached: ink-drawing-celtic-swastikas-monte-santa-trega-a-guarda-pontevedra-galicia.jpg (261x385, 27K)

They could run until they decided to quit if they just go around in circles, like everyone on the planet that has a functional pair of legs

>Thinks the Celtic Swastika is a 666 symbol
You truly lack knowledge and history.

about 10 miles

It is literally 3 sixes rotating to keep the cycle going. Forget all other meanings because they literally mean fuckall.

That's pretty extreme for Google.

He's the local paranoid black republican here. Means well but doesn't have a full grasp.

Boomers are funny, they take white symbols and try to tie them with bad shit using their imaginations. Can't wait for you all to pass away in 30-40 years.

Three sixes in rotation. ITT: calcified pineal glands

Are Irish white?

To be clear, these are symbols of the Sun (Sun God). The God worshiped by the Aryan Celts. Opposed to the Semitic Moon God of Arabia.

Attached: Swastika-Redpill.jpg (1920x1080, 640K)

Google employee here. Yes they know. Higher management are mostly occultist trannies.

Attached: Без названия.jpg (233x216, 7K)

>Sun (Sun God). The God worshiped by the Aryan Celts. Opposed to the Semitic Moon God of Arabia.
BASED and SOLPILLED

We are our own masters fuck Irish niggers

based
pic related, baltic swastika find

Attached: 9e64f580d1ca6894adaf8a9222be646e.jpg (534x513, 32K)

nice find

which flag came first, this or sicily? also, can i get a quick rundown on isle of mann? whats the history?

know what? thats a triskelion

are we raiding /b/? can we please raid /b/?

It's for st patricks day.
I wonder why they didn't use a four leafed clover?

>The battle that created Germany
Europeans are children of the Sun.

Attached: The Battle of Teutoburg - The battle that created Germany - Kelto-Scythians.jpg (1600x1065, 828K)

>It's for st patricks day. I wonder why they didn't use a four leafed clover?
After the New Zealand operation, my read is the Jews want to make peace with the Celts in order to make war against the Arabs and Turks. So the Jews at Google are sending the Celts a message. A sign of respect. Only the most learned wizards will recognize the message.

Pic related
>Rupert Murdoch
>Scottish Celt

All European populism is Celtic in origin. The Jewish Sanhedrin is sending a message, "Let us make war against the Turks."

Attached: Murdoch's News Corp calls for Google breakup.png (1503x1000, 952K)

>I wonder why they didn't use a four leafed clover?
It's in the Google logo animation.

>
makes sense. Royal family abducts all the kids they are going to rape from here.

Well a regular 3 leaf one anyway................

Attached: google.png (553x235, 34K)

its 666 you retards

Celtic designs predate Christianity, so no.

Was associated with Afrikaaner/Apartheid South Africa

ITT: total fucking retards too slow to grasp anything that's going on

of course they do. its peganism. the sign of the beast is pegan

wtf I love jews now.

The Ottoman Turks are about to be BTFO. The Celts, Nords, Jews, Chinese and Indians are all lining up for a massive war. Even the "leftist Jews" at Google are now falling in-line due to threats by Israelis.

This is a sign of respect to the Celts. The group who's been at war with Jews for 2,500 years. A temporary alliance to eliminate the Turks. Reclaim Celtic Anatolia (Galatians). Make a deal with the Jews to take Greater Israel. A mutual beneficial arrangement.

Attached: 9785c36ff8a4644fd45806f4504ab87df96ad369d1f64e02a3ee00e55fbf5906.png (1488x1228, 149K)

Soon

>the sign of the beast
The very concept of 'the sign of the beast' is a Christian idea, pagan artwork predates that, it's like calling Nirvana 'emo music'.

>schizo posting

Can we make fidget spinner swastikas?

'They' being whoever controls Google? Yeah I'd say so.

It's a joke.
3 legs?
They have big dicks there.

Take those filthy hands off the noble Brythonics, you filthy Hibernian.

Attached: 1550882652755.png (1416x1050, 1.04M)

>Google employee here.

Are you still there?
Have all tech platforms pooled data and begun shaddowbanning undesirables?

My new YouTube channels gets no views whatsoever.
I have never seen so much PG rated content with apt tags and thumbnails get zero views.

CEOs said to congress and Joe Rogan they buy third party data and know who you are by what you did elsewhere on other platforms.

If they are shadowbanning for pre-wrongtalk...
IF THEY ARE DOING THIS THIS IS THE MAJOR MISUSE OF DATA.
A type of misuse they never really did before. We were ok with it when it was just spying for a free product.
This is a fucking red line.
Giving us a platform to the internet that is secretly disconnected from the internet and the markets they monopolized is a crime against the internet.

Attached: 1_KT4S11Rh9zIeoO3oumiN1w.jpg (625x415, 66K)

Still there, yes. I don’t work at youtube though, but I heard they have a dedicated staff of contractors that act as silent shills and some are low level CIA, in other words, they flag videos and comments to make them go away or get them shifted to the bottom, or they just flag a channel over and over until it’s shut down. I don’t know if they shadowban the way you mean. If they do it’s automated by keyword. They don’t have the manpower to dig nonstop for every little video. It’s when you start gaing views they fuck with you. Also if you have wrong info they leave your video alone.

Hmmm.

Thank you for the info.
My issue is whether the AI or a team knows who I am by my name/ email/ phone and pre-throttles me because of a naughty video I put on another channel, or because I had 40 sock accounts suspended from Twitter.

I'm fairly familiar with AI and the systems it would take to do this. They are just coming online now.
You can do transfer learning on a pre-trained AI on word vectors - if you know what any of that means, and I'm sure Google knows how to apply it to our web footprints they bought.

Keep an ear out and drop a line to Breidtbart or Project Veritas if they do this.
TWITTER AND FACEBOOK do this to the bigger named, right of center users.

The Google Chrome logo is also 666. Coincidence of course.

>on word vectors

and they'll be using models much better than word vectors.
I think the key would be to train 100 models on the top 100 contexts, or 'worlds' and their terminologies - then get a higher architecture to recognize the context before guessing the meaning... Not sure that was clear... But hierarchies of these architectures will be needed to crack understanding of language.

I should be making $500k working at fucking Google.
Give me access to the fucking TPU server farm.

>four leafed clover

Three leafed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamrock#Link_to_St._Patrick