Why is it mainly Americans that are happy about what happened?

Why is it mainly Americans that are happy about what happened?

Attached: amerimutt 26.jpg (1099x605, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHtLNWkPsZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

americans are allowed to have opinions

fpbp

Attached: B69566F9-FC6F-4851-AEF0-22C55FEB1327.jpg (597x529, 91K)

most americans hate muslims

Upboated

Most Americans are not mentally ill Jow Forums lurkers

fpbp

fpbp

Well bong they did fly planes into skyscrapers and military installations killing thousands
after all the shit that cunting religion has done it feels pretty good to see them on the other side of terror
But I in no way condone or support the actions of what that guy did fbi

It’s okay to hate Muslims.
It really is okay.

>Le
Put that shit back on 9gag faggot.

europoors btfo

fpbp. 5 Eye UK Zionist faggots on suicide watch

Attached: 1552591721604.jpg (627x1024, 117K)

are they allowed to murder unarmed children too?

Attached: amerimutt shall not.png (1172x1182, 68K)

>haha this fictionalized depiction of my superiors sure makes living in a dystopia much better

>fictionalized
I've been to the U.S. mutt.

Attached: amerimutt nazi.png (693x460, 165K)

what state and for how long? inb4 new york city

Haha bongs are pathetic

I am sure you have... your capital is full of mongrels that will spread across your shit island.

Americans are cucked beyond belief, they lives vicariously through this manlet.the better one,dont cling to stupid constructs,like race and the stupid are are easily entertained. look at the MEmes guys

Because America is the location of the Great Race War.

911 bitch, we haven’t forgot

the rest of the world has, move on bitch stop stinking up this earth and neck urself.

Because America isn't cucked like the rest of you massive faggots

Fuck off Muslim nigger, get out of our country and back to Trashcanistan.

>are they allowed to murder unarmed children too?
"Americans are cucked beyond belief"
Make up your minds, you moslem dogs.

make me cunt.

God damn, why is it ALWAYS the brit flag with a larping shitskin behind it? I don't even think as many spics hide behind US flags as pakis behind UK. I cannot wait till these insufferable faggots are banned by their gov.

If you're not happy about what happened you don't belong on Jow Forums. He literally fucking pandered to Jow Forums using Jow Forums language and philosophy

Attached: 4c1.jpg (624x474, 24K)

give me your address

Fuck white Americans.

Apparently Americans are more desperate to save the White race. Europe is still far too white to wake up

muslims are trash dude, just accept it. human trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHtLNWkPsZ0

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 10.26.17 PM.png (1187x679, 952K)

Attached: 1548511595564.png (267x267, 133K)

I'm not happy it happened. I think it solves nothing and makes the overall dynamic worse.

I am not happy about deaths, just as I am not happy about deaths in a war, but his reasons are very understandable and if Europe ever wants to be free again then it needs to take a very close look and follow his example.

i bet you do.

Because Americans are majority on this board and they can express their opinion without being afraid that they would end up in prison!

Attached: IMG_20190316_175312_469.jpg (640x692, 91K)

all you little fucking shit skins coming here for refuge are getting sent back over the boarder to Mexico for up to five year wait periods while we build a wall to keep you zealots the fuck out of our country. your visas are being terminated while your people rot in Mexico waiting for our help getting muled and pimped out by the cartels. you got in but your people will stay the fuck out permanently. enjoy praising that fucking cock sucking faggot Mohamed in a five person max mosque listening to dindu music while seething that nobody will let any more of you in our country. kill yourself.

>Europe is still far too white to wake up
Not really. Britain, Germany, Sweden, France etc. are all below 90%. They really need to understand what a dire situation they are in. Soon it will become irrecoverably bad.

You got a license for that speech? Fuck off

Being edgy is our culture.

This ain't ur country big boi already own property on this bitchasss and sick of paying property taxes out the ass for H opioid addicted garbage. pls stfu and take dildo ramming from boss on monday like the rest of us. aryan race my ass. never seen a whiny subgroup that is pozzed beyond belief.

Still better than 56%

>More D&C

Attached: JewDetected.jpg (1536x1345, 210K)

Exactly. Why the fuck are they trying to emulate what's happened here? It is literally unfathomable to remove our shitskins without unrealistic violence.

Dem dumb bitches, nigger. (trying to keep it comprehensible for even americans to grasp)

>whiny
>doesn't want to pay taxes
I'm sorry the IRS doesn't take goats and chickens as payment like in the third world shit hole you escaped from.

Attached: 1551058858345.jpg (510x473, 66K)

Guess

Attached: average pol surname.jpg (909x1517, 178K)

>flag
top kek

>Why the fuck are they trying to emulate what's happened here?
And why America is trying to emulate what happened to Brazil? You know who leads them that way

lel is that the best u goat hillbilly, truly the finest memers around these parts. cant wait to fuck off from here after making it in crypto, well send u post card my fellow aryan fren.

I don't know. Are the civilians a lot healthier, bigger, faster or stronger than me? If so then yes, mag dump. If I'm the stronger then no. That would be absurd. Also how do you know a civilian is unarmed unless you've searched them and even then they still could kung fu.

I went to Minnesota and South Dakota. It was basically low IQ white mongrel men and the women were coal burners dating Somalis.

Attached: amerimutt 8.jfif.jpg (206x245, 6K)

Right. I couldn't be openly happy about it, or else I'd be going to jail

Now I know for a fact you are lying. That meme you posted is the UKs future and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

I'm not even sure what this meme is supposed to be anymore. What did this evolve from? How is this picture the natural state of progression from mutt memes?
t. I've had memeflag posts hidden using a script awhile.

t.triggered Somali

Attached: Amerimutt3.jfif.jpg (255x197, 7K)

Attached: Amerimutt 1.png (889x696, 117K)

You should heed our advice on how to transition into a mongrel nation, because it will happen friend.

>.jfif
If you're the one making these, that's pretty impressive.
I feel like you're missing alot of the transition content though.

I don't know, it sure looks like your Quintessentially British guests are.

Attached: 1490202390801.jpg (1241x823, 225K)

Because after decades of bombing the fuck out of and starving the fuck out of Muslim nations for Israel the Americans feel hatred towards them for having to kill them so much.

Either it's Jews here or Jews using US VPN's

This post needed to be quads at minimum.

Attached: 1254332134.jpg (500x406, 45K)

Because the rest of you are fucking pussies afraid of their own government. Also, America is the only country with the 2nd amendment. Alot of Britbongs, Emu's, Kiwi's, Krauts, and Frogs are probably glad it happened, but when be tracked down and arrested if they expressed it.