Why do I want to emasculate every hot guy by teasing him and then when he breaks finally let him fuck me to oblivion?

Why do I want to emasculate every hot guy by teasing him and then when he breaks finally let him fuck me to oblivion?
Is this a fetish?

Attached: fwtkmVSFi1s8r1a.jpg (500x739, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HMjOiHjw9SI
bdsmwiki.info/Aftercare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you are a faggot.

I'm a woman.

If you are a woman than i am kira.

youtu.be/HMjOiHjw9SI

You "break" them and they still fuck you?

That's really sad

It's not actual mindbreak you know, it's more like submitting, if you want. Hard to explain, I find it really sexy if we really disagree on something then in the end he admits I'm right. All through good atmosphere and lots of sexual tension but I have to be the one who calls the shots. Then when I notice I've "won" I usually toss the ball in his court and tell him do whatever you want.

Because you are part of 10% of population which isnt vanilla.

bdsmwiki.info/Aftercare

Attached: dont be vanilla normie.png (568x653, 239K)

I never thought of it as a fetish but a power play. Taking down a hot guy that thinks way too highly of himself is satisfaction squared.

Seems like something whores do.

But in the end of the day I want to be the one who gets fucked, aka the bottom.
The most thrilling part of it for me is when I succeed in conquering him. I dont actually wanna 'bring down' the guy, it's a playful thing like you said I guess. Hmmm I dunno.
I wanted to check if this had a diagnosis or I'm just really weird.

I do like vanilla though, I'm just also ok with whatever except actual violence lol
But it's more the process than the sex, though intense sex is the best.

Yeah, I love to shit all over meat headed chads and then tell them I'm not attracted to them. Power play is the best.

I think you've misunderstood a bit lol

youre going to hard pressed to find a situation where this would work. most chads dont give a fuck what women think, you wouldnt be able to emotionslly break him cause hed just get sick of your shit and move on to the next thot.

Oh no, I just hate assholish chads with a passion. You like eventually submitting, aka bratting. I do not, lol.

Oof 'Emotionally break' is something really awful to do, also not what I'm after.

>aka the bottom
oh you're gay, not judging but thats not what I'm talking about. You're like one of my gay friends that always goes for straight guys but never succeeds so maybe he needs to talk to you for suggestions.

I think you should have stated up front you're gay.

you are wrong, they act like they are emotionally disconnected but they do fall and fall hard. They believe right up to the last they are in total control and then I got them.

I'm a woman, though. Women can be either top or bottom as well.

okay try it on me them

Second post you replied to isnt me. But I'll root for you guys!

You sound like a lot of fun.
I don't know why you're that way, but it doesn't sound like it's a bad thing.

Huh, okay.

Sounds like you just like making them wait for it so that it's better when it finally does get to sex

OP, your thing is so subtle, no one here understands it.
Honestly sounds like you're just talking about playful banter, except you always want it to end in your favor.
Not everything needs a label. Just be

It's called being a woman, I think

My wife pulls this shit on me. Basically teases me sexually until I throw her down and pull her clothes off. The sex is definitely better when one party pulls away until the last second.

what kind of guys DO you like, rule girl? asking for a friend

ive heard this a few different times on the net from women so ur definitely not alone

that sounds pretty great, actually.

>i'm a woman
tranny detected, you'll have to try harder than that

Attached: 1550442100002.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Reminds me how my girlfriend dominates our relationship everywhere except the bedroom. She's a feisty little shit. 24/7. Been this way for the many years we've been together. Always hitting me, commanding me, and being aggressive in adorable and loving ways. It's her way of saying she loves me. 10/10 Tsundere asian qt 3.14. In the bedroom she's a submissive little slut. I dominate her in every position except when she's on top and rides me. Really fun and one of the reasons I love our relationship so much. Nobody see's that side of her except me

what's her favorite position?

German Shepherds probably.

you're like my mom, and I hate you. I'd personally slap your face to oblivion until you lose your breath for being a dumb bitch

Honestly this seems like I would like, but it's unlikely I could find this just by chance. Wanna contact?

Damn sis, same
Angry fucks when they try to prove themselves masculinity or whatever feel amazing

Genuinely curious, are you a person that struggles with the way men perceive your intelligence? Like do men typically think/assume you're non-knowledgeable in x topic and that's why you get off on the mental-gymnastics of proving them intellectually inferior, but to be dominated physically?

What's the connection between the two, is what I'm curious about.

No, I think it stems from the fact that I have a very cute appearance, so men typically think I'm a good girl from a good home and all that jazz and also that I'm just naturally submissive, when in reality all it takes is a few conversations with me to realize I'm anything but.
It used to bother me when I was younger but I'm actually kinda using it now to my advantage because it's more amusing that way. Not saying I'm putting on a cutesy show God forbid, but looks to men is apparently VERY influencing. It's funny to see their reaction when they realize I'm nothing like they had imagined.

Mmm

Attached: 1524748021651.jpg (500x650, 38K)

I guess that is gonna be a no.

Attached: I_am_a_shadow_the_true_self.png (1049x1129, 2.25M)