Why are the religious right so against abortion?

Why are the religious right so against abortion?

If having an abortion is killing a potential life, then isn't jerking off or having a period killing one too? Like why are we drawing the line at pregnancy?

Also, why are they trying to ban abortion when you can just promote safe sex and birth control, aka stuff that reduces unwanted pregnancies and risk of abortion?

It feels like they're trying to solve a non-problem and making it worse in the process. Help me out Jow Forums I don't get it.

Attached: eddy.jpg (280x246, 23K)

>Why are the religious right so against abortion?
Because abortion is murder. You are aborting (killing/murdering) a human being. Murder is wrong.

> then isn't jerking off or having a period killing one too?
No. Life begins at conception. Sperm cells is not a human baby. A fertilized egg is the beginning of life.

goyim are just clumps of cells

They love having hordes of niggers to pay Israel

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

See this is what I don't get. Like there's a ton of different markers for what makes a bundle a cells a "person." Like it's a potential human life, but is it really a person until it leaves the womb? You make it sound black and white but what from what I read it sounds like there's a ton of grey area

Besides, why not just promote shit like safe sex and birth control to not have to deal w/ abortion in the first place?

>jerking off or having a period killing one too
Cum and eggcells can't grow life on individually retard.
Why are atheists such massive colossal imbeciles?

Life begins at conception because that is when cell division begins using the combined DNA of the sperm and egg as a blueprint.

Also, abortion is always done long after conception. It involves mutilating a recognizably human fetus and removing it piece by piece with forceps. It's barbaric.

>See this is what I don't get. Like there's a ton of different markers for what makes a bundle a cells a "person." Like it's a potential human life, but is it really a person until it leaves the womb?

Not him but the bundle of cells will become a person through simply the passage of time, so if you kill the bundle of cells you are ending the life of what was inevitably going to be a baby. Arguing the time period in which the bundle of cells feels pain is essentially a moot point as an abortion will end the would be life of a person.

Now this is where the divergence happens when people argue that masturbation and periods are death of babies because they would never had become children with the passage of time. It takes a conscious act of having sex and conception taking place in order for the egg and sperm to become a new separate being.

Personally, I'd encourage birth control and safe sex, but some more hardline religious people think that is a sin too as it stops the process of creating a child. I'd prefer people not use them and just have sex when they don't mind the chance of pregnancy, but I think birth control and safe sex are a more pragmatic solution to halting the problem of unwanted children and the spread of STD's.

>Like there's a ton of different markers for what makes a bundle a cells a "person."
Science, and all philosophy, labels a human being beginning at conception. I'm open to your argument otherwise.

>Like it's a potential human life, but is it really a person until it leaves the womb?
What about a baby 1 day before birth, is that not a human being? Am I allowed to kill a baby thats 1 day away from birth since its "not born" yet and hence not a human being?

>Besides, why not just promote shit like safe sex and birth control
Most religions teach the best form of birth control, which is celibacy until marriage.

Abortion= murder
Safe sex=wasted life semen
Jerking off= wasted life semen
And that's how the west slowly dies. Low birthrates.

How come. Muslim will overtake the world? Birthrates. Their religion promotes procreation as well ad the once "radical" Christian churches. But high birthrates generate poverty, (((the system))) doesn't want to promote the growth of a race that did and will blow it's ass out. In poor places churches promotes procreation, look at the Philippines wherethey procreate in the name of God. Their a bunch of dirt bags minion living in slunders.
The Jewish conspiracy infiltrated in western church look at tat big bag of shit of the pope. Do some. Brain gymnastic and you'll discover amazing shit.

Pic related is also what happens during abortions. A doctor goes in with pliers and rips the baby limb from limb and then crushes it's skull to remove it. If that's OK with you without seeing it as a human life I don't know what to say.

Attached: 0000161_dilation-and-evacuation-abortion-diagram_550.jpg (550x425, 47K)

It's not life until an egg is fertilized by sperm

>Like it's a potential human life
Again, this is arbitrary. To you, when does life begin?

i'm gonna jerk off into your boypussy

>have to be religious to not support murder
What kind of mental illness is this?

Im not and im extremely against abortion.
It remains infanticide.
A rather archaic and barbaric practice that is always done for selfish measure and never for respect of life itself.
Life is not about comfort btw you faggots.
The natural order of life must be respected and I am no christcuck you degenerate mentally ill tranny

How about you just stop fucking? Useless turds.

Clearly you know as much science as any southern baptist. This has to be bait.

>then isn't jerking off or having a period killing one too
dna, dna is what makes a person and when the sperm and egg combine they make unique dna

>abortion is comparable to murder
What kind of mental illness is this?

Here's another option, keep your fucking legs closed, whore. You won't have to make the choice between abortion and birth control.