Girlfriend of two years leaves me for one of my friends last month

>girlfriend of two years leaves me for one of my friends last month
>about an hour ago, my friend forwards me text messages from my ex where she admits that she was never in love with me at any point
>I ask him why he would even tell me that
>he says "the truth hurts huh"
>I call him an asshole
>"guilty as charged, but this asshole is going to fall asleep next to Erika tonight"

Does anyone have any relaxation tips? Otherwise, I think I'm going to spend the entire day crying.

Attached: 1552096340490.png (500x471, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wY6DhfGHmpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before anyone comes down on my friend too hard, he did have a messed up childhood. Both of his parents were emotionally/physically abusive druggies. He's heavily damaged emotionally.

Beat the shit out of him

That's no excuse for him to be a cunt

I wish I could, user, but do you think it would be worth months/years in prison?

Yeah it sounds like he enjoys being beaten and is hoping to get a rise out of you. Kick his ass and show your ex how much of a faggot he is. She probably only rides his drama because she's boring.

Seconded.
Too bad they didn't abort the worthless fuck.

I guess not. Maybe you can devise a plan to ruin his social reputation somehow?

Messed up childhood or not, he's a psychopath and you need to cut him out before he harms you for real

She's likely lying, but it's hard to know that for sure and much harder to actually believe that.

Your "friend" is a cunt and you better cut both of them out of your life completely. Don't bother with revenge, it's not even fulfilling in the long run.

Distract yourself with new stuff to do and try seeing new people as soon as your somewhat comfortable with it again.

best thing you can do is this:

- two options

1. fuck erika when those two are dating

2. tell him that you are gratefil because you didnt love her either
then begin giving little anecdotes to your mutual friends where she is a psycho
then dial it back and begin dating
then just find a girl who likes you
you wont have the guy back but at the back of his mind, hearing all these stories will make the relationship die quicker
also, post nudes of her :)

Just use your sexual history against him.
Two years slamming this woman in all her holes, make him feel insecure and remind him he's just a rebound guy.
Then when he tries to make up with after they've broken up, take him to a bar far away, get him drunk, beat the everliving shit out of him and never talk to him again.
Worked for me.
I'm pretty sure he killed himself, but hey, don't pick a fight if you aren't prepared to lose it.

I'm so sick and tired of the messed up childhood excuse. Your "friend" needs his ass kicked.

Make fun of his parents, especially around his friends

Best relaxation tip I know is watching nature/space documentaries.

Also, this guy is not your friend. He's just a cunt with no excuses. He deserves his ass kicked extremely hard.

>I'm so sick and tired of the messed up childhood excuse.

Why? My older brother (who's 30) had a messed up childhood. He never did anything illegal and he was never cruel to people, but he was really surly and moody during his late teens and early twenties before he decided to change out of a sense of guilt for being so morose. Bad childhoods can mess you up.

>Bad childhoods can mess you up.
Then get therapy instead of acting it out by being a nigger

Name me a teen or early 20's guy that isn't surly and moody. You can't

Bad childhoods absolutely mess you up but that doesn't mean they are an excuse. Unfortunately, due to his past or not, this guy was actively trying to hurt you for no other reason than "I can lol".
He is not your friend and won't get better until he learns that his shitty attitude will make him lose actually good friends

Man, there's no point in wasting time with these people, they both seem awful, so just move on.

At least he's not an incel on this board, right?
Right user? He got a gf because he stopped himself from being a moody faggot?

Attached: FB_IMG_1550203013763.jpg (552x580, 25K)

tell him to use his second-hand ware well
then proceed to focus on the next girl, not the two of them, so go to gym, vent your frustration there and build your body at once, maybe learn programming or guitar, you will become very attractive in no time and next time you won't have such a bitch of a girlfriend or a "friend" like that

Tell him to enjoy the used goods.
You already fucked that pussy so whatever lmao.

He's married, yeah. He was actually really popular during his gruff and brooding years because he's physically attractive and girls thought he was a cool bad boy (even though he was actually squeaky clean, just outwardly unpleasant).

never talk to these people again

You ain't gonna kill him, come on! Bending over to challenges of others is bad for your back.
Unless he is musclebound Chad in which case it might be also bad for your bones. If so, find a hooker that loooks like her, down a beer or two
and do something kinky that your ex would never allowed.

Tell him to enjoy those nice holes because "you know you did :^)"
Nothing destroys a man as knowing hes running a community bycicle

I knew a lot of guys who thought they could do anything they wanted because they had a shit childhood.
They all ended up in prison because no one ever told them "no." You should get away from both of them and find better people.

>going to prison and getting a permanent criminal record over some thot
don't listen to this absolute retard OP

>oh boy oh gosh w-what if they press charges over a few punches.

As if they can randoms to witness in court. Do you enjoy people walking over you, weak shit pussy?

>spend a year in jail getting raped because you sperged out and committed assault
>now unemployable when you get out
>meanwhile the other guy probably got a few bruises and is still fucking your ex
>A-at least I r-reclaimed my honour
Truly the superior man's path!

He's not your friend now, right? Don't speak to him again.

Think of it this way: she's worse off because he's an absolute shithead, and you're better off because now you can find someone who does love you. Also, he's not your friend.

Doesnt justify his behaviour though
glass the cunt

He's not my friend anymore after what happened this morning, no, but I wouldn't simplify things too much by saying he doesn't care about me at all. The thing is, my friend's so scared of people and so terrified of emotional intimacy that he's abusive to those he cares about the most. With me, he oscillates between being so sweet and self-sacrificial that he's made me tear up, to being so viciously abusive that he's given me some of the worst memories of my life. He was actually supposed to get married last year, but ended up calling the wedding off the week before it happened because he was afraid that he would eventually end up having a mental breakdown and murdering her because he's just so allergic to love and intimacy.

It's a shame. There really is a kind person somewhere inside there. His mind has just been poisoned by a horrifically abusive childhood.

Hey op you sound a lòt like me, stop making excuses for people. I am trying to distract myself with work.. you can try that too depending on what you do. I don't know if you should go fight with him I'm not a guy so I don't know what I'd do in that situation. If you feel like talking give me your email I won't mind and maybe we can help eachother.

I think she's volunteering to give you a new gf op

Get revenge.
youtube.com/watch?v=wY6DhfGHmpY

>emotionally/physically abusive druggies
Sounds like a pretty good point to get a rise out of him

Nah I am just looking for a stranger to talk to and I don't mind helping someone, I was in a fairly similar situation

He sounds really toxic. I would prefer loneliness to having such a friend personally.

Sounds like he has borderline personality. I'd say you're better off without him. There's a certain point in which you have to ask yourself if you're being an understanding friend to someone who is commonly misunderstood, or a complete doormat to someone taking advantage of you because you actually have the capacity for empathy. There's no rule of law saying you have to stick around for someone, no matter how you know about their past and why much it makes sense why they do what they do. If he felt comfortable enough to text you that shit without even thinking about the effect it would have on you or your guys friendship he clearly doesn't respect you as a friend and honestly probably used you in some way.

Just straight up brush him off, something like “Remember you’re just a rebound guy. Have fun with the cunt, I’m done with her” and after that never talk to either of them again. The best revenge is a life well lived.

Youre friend is literally the king of betas. Who the fuck says that?

Says what?

>>lmao yeah that stings, I guess what goes around comes around - she told me the same thing about the dude who was before me. Enjoy the sloppy thirds!

That's basically how that conversation should've went. Oh, and then send him all the nudes and nasty shit you've been collecting and let him know that it's still a part of your wank bank for when you start to feel a bit better from the break-up.