After Hilarious Mosque Shooting, Tubby Jew Bari Weiss Calls for the Genocide of White People

twitter.com/bariweiss/status/1106457840267509760

Chubby Jewish NYT columnist Bari Weiss is willing to openly threaten genocide against white people in vaguely coded Jew language. Immediately after the hilarious meme shooting in New Zealand, she tweeted out a call for the extermination of the white race. She said that Jews are asked to “blot out” the “nation of Amalek,” and claimed that Brenton Tarrant represents a member of this group.

This is Jewish coded language, but only a little bit coded. Everyone who studies the Jews knows that the term “Amalek” and “Amelekites” is meant to refer to all of the enemies of the Jews, most usually “white people, generally.” But also the Palestinians and Iranians and anyone else they hate.

And the term is only used in the context of people they want to commit genocide against. It is actually really just a codeword for “people we need to genocide.”

They say they’re supposed to kill all of them and slaughter their children. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

When Bari refers to “this shabbat,” she is referring to the Saturday before Purim, which is a Jewish holiday celebrating genocide.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 1.04.07 AM.png (1340x644, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpaaCgEgybY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deuteronomy 25:19
Therefore it shall be, when the LORD thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget.

Should she be reported for hate speech? What do you think?

Reminder that Cuck Rogan had this Zioshill on his CIA podcast

>amalek
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=EpaaCgEgybY
PUTE PUTE PUTE
PUTE A JUIFS

Heir to Amelekia is one of the best titles I've heard of.

Attached: 1538628140244.png (1120x1690, 627K)

Attached: 1533366308062.png (1090x976, 180K)

BUMP

this is how fucking retarded the average female is

Attached: 1534893508773.png (1110x1104, 267K)

Attached: 1541034152837.jpg (623x773, 107K)

she's hot but dumb as a fucking edgy redditor.

its all just meaningless buzz words. Fuck these people they don't have souls

She's right

Attached: 1535346132564.png (1250x1746, 487K)

she's not wrong but not making a very compelling argument either. i guess you have to be kind of reductionist when twitter is your political medium tho

>mentioning Amalek at all
wew lad
how arrogant can they get?

If i was dumb as that fat bitch, Id be making like 500k right now

Jesus Christ, diaspora jews are real scum

Here the comments on the israeli news sites about the shooting are pretty much:

"Good let the Muslims taste what it feels like"

"Its all because of the muslim immigration, europeans are bringing them in hoard, time for someone to end this"

"Why the new zealand prime minister wears headscarf, weak"

And some occasional faggots that says "omg where is your humanity , people died omg "

She can edge my redditor if you know what im sayin amirite

For a lefty, he's very reasonable. I remember him from a few years ago; it seemed like he was, or was becoming, one of our guys.

no, he's not. don't mistake his soft spot for muzzies which guides his criticisms of israel/jews as being "reasonable"

he deserves to have his brains painting the sidewalk just like every other leftist

God, I want this Syrian thot to sit on my face.

Who cares what women think?

Attached: 1527584340590.jpg (1024x800, 157K)

i do. i have a sizable penis

>previlidge

>"Its all because of the muslim immigration, europeans are bringing them in hoard, time for someone to end this"
Yea and after they clean out the muzzies, they will turn to you and show their thanks for helping bring them into their country.

Our media are on it too.

Attached: NZ Chelsea Clinton accused of stoking Islamophobia at Christchurch shooting vigil.jpg (907x3669, 1.14M)

Welp, sounds like everyone is responding exactly the way that he intended.
kek, good one. Hate speech for thee, not for me.