NZ Shooting Oddities

I keep going back and forth hundreds of times on whether this guy is legit or Mossad. It is not adding up. How do you write an 80 page manifesto about white genocide and not mention the power behind it? Not to mention everything else in the picture.

Attached: E5137565-59F4-4C44-AFC1-AA7B15AEB7C1.jpg (1125x1034, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html
archive.fo/uXtye
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
wsvn.com/news/us-world/marjory-stoneman-douglas-students-commemorate-classmates-on-new-zealand-visit/
youtube.com/watch?v=53Jd3ltvb8k
youtube.com/watch?v=K7cyQlsUQ6E
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/86400416/john-kerry-flies-through-christchurch
nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Salient37261974-t1-body-d29-d6.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Podesta was in New Zealand a few days prior to the shooting telling them to ignore stuff being talked about in social media:

>"What's new is this weaponisation - the use of social media to spread discord, lies, dissatisfaction - that's I think what you've got to look out for," he says.
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html
archive.fo/uXtye

Hmmm very good points

Who the F. vacations in Pakistan?

Attached: 1524959137099.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

And then he hung out at a "boys camp"

Attached: podesta.png (1894x1308, 429K)

>Movement military level
Lol no. Literally paintball level of amateurism, shitty mag handling, not checking his angles, etc..

This guy would be dead in bagdad.

>Where he prayed muslim
Muslim living in THEIR country.

Basically you just have a boner for jews.

Nice digits, but you talk as if he was in an combat situation. The (((pussy))) was just shooting unarmed innocents who didn't fight back. Why would he need to used advanced tactics for that?

>military training
>30+ seconds to clear a jam
>leaving and entering again and again to shoot dead bodies like an autist
>dropping mags all over the place like an sperg
o i am laffin

Wasted quads of lies How new are you? You don’t lurk 8 chan for years and know about the shit he wrote about without knowing about the JQ Muslims in the west are a symptom of Jewish cancer
He’s the equivalent of an AIDS patient treating a cold he got from AIDS and not the AIDS itself

literally spaghetti'd

Precision aiming, quick reflexes when ran at, double tapping targets, laugh more rabbi.

al-noor mosque is (was, kek) literally a terrorist breeding ground, based brenton knew what he was doing

>innocents

Attached: 1525495643885.png (402x383, 11K)

>le guy had military training maymay
my god what is this fucking meme you god damn boomers i swear to fuck
the guy was not pro and one look at the video proves that
just fuck off and die you old fucks ruined our countries and now all of us young whites will have to do the shit benton did because of you fags wanted ethnic food and tacos
fuck you

he wanted to shoot them all dead because he planned on burning the mosque down, he didn't want them to be burning to death so he went around head shotting them all

his music playlist was set up to be like this
>en route: remove kebabe and grenadier marching music
>during killing: german war song remix
>during burning: I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE
>during travel to the next mosque: GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 1529565932014.png (300x250, 125K)

THIS JUST IN
>THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
>THIS JUST IN
>LIST OF DECEASED HAS BEEN RELEASED TO PUBLIC:
Muhhamad
Muhammad
Muhhammad
Muhamad
Muhhamad-Muhammad
Muhamed
Muhamet
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohamad
Mohamed
Mohamed
Mohammed
Mohammad
Muhamad
Mohamad
Mokamat
Mohammad
Mohammed
Muhammet
Mehmet
Memet
Muhammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Maxamed
Magomed
Magomet
Mokhammed
Mukhammad
Mehmet
Muhammad
Jafar

Attached: NoTheMagazineFellYouAutist.webm (1296x736, 972K)

Where did he find money to travel? Bitconnect is clearly a meme

This is the part, after the initial laughter, where the gravity of the situation hits and it's too much for Jow Forums, so they come up with a conspiracy to avoid human emotional responses to tragedy

I think youre both right. The dude was weaponized, trained- probably not career.
Its just mystifying that this faggot toured pakistan, NK, Spain while unemployed...
The faggot associated red pills with his ass ctions. That means if anyone brings up those fucking red pills from here on out- instant dismissal and villification.
Out of all the red pills the faggot doesnt mention the most important one; jewish subterfuge and subjigation of the western world.
Fuck this asshole. He is a jew shill, and make no mistakes- he will have the misfortune to an untimely end. 2 bullets to the back of the head in a freak weght lifting accident deemed suicide.

Well... Unironically it might not be. Might of actually dipped before it all went to shit.

post proof for every single bullet point

>>Soldiers, Marines, cops, SWAT, Mossad, SOF, CAG, IDF, frog men, SEALs, 1st Recon, and so on, and so on, are trained to avoid something called "the fatal funnel". This is simply a term to denote standing in a doorway when entering a room with the intent of clearing it with bullets, and it's a bad idea for several reasons. A) it halts the ability for comrades to move forward, getting you all shot, b) it impedes your personal field of vision, c) it keeps you in one location altogether so that you can't get a full layout of the room, d) it makes you a stationary target, and point b, c, and d are the most relevant in this instance, because he had to keep fully looking left and right, impeding his field of vision, and getting him charged, nearly fucking up his kill streak. Had he been trained, he would have moved to the back wall, turned around, and methodically walked left and right, with a full field of vision helping hit his targets better.

>>This isn't advanced training either, it's basic shit, and every force is trained in it, globally. It's one of the most fundamental, and simple bits of training there is, and this guy completely lacked it.

Attached: XKwSg5n.jpg (900x1455, 249K)

read his manifesto and you will realize that exactly what he wanted
for whites to be further backed into a corner

Mossad and muslims.

>quick reflexs when ran at

The absolute state of Amerifats. He had no idea that sandnigger was trying to run past him until he got tackled.

Goddamnit skippy

>30 seconds to clear a jam
>OPERATOR
Fucking dumb

>Drops his magazine pouch
>OPERATOR
Literal retards

>DIDNT SPERG OUT ON JOOS

Because then the entire narrative would have been HE WAS AN ANTI SEMITE. As it is they have NO IDEA what to label him, and he has baited and played the media perfectly with his manifesto. They cant call him an anti semite so they call him a Navy seal with 300 confirmed kills. They are responding to his writing EXACTLY how he predicted. There is ZERO chance that he understands who is behind it all. ZERO. Which means he left it out on purpose. Instead of going for the shit that makes no sense in light of all this, how about you trying thinking outside of your mental box.

He was an accelerationist bent on removing kebab and foreigners. He knows exactly who the jews are and knows anyone looking into what he says will come across the, he doesn't need to do it. Same reason why people avoid the topic on Youtube. Are they all jewish shills? He said globalists and elites, thats good enough.

Not everything is a false flag just because something doesnt confirm your preconceived notions or cookie cutter narratives of how something would go down. It's frankly amazing to me every time I read this stupid shit.

Attached: 1552770541011.png (1440x1860, 1.27M)

300 confirmed kills

youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ

well he didn't get shot at and he killed pretty much everyone, so you're point is mute.

I have a measly 16 months of military training and I even I can tell the guy was amateur as fuck.

>can't remedy a jam for shit
>stays in doorways
>can't enter rooms properly
>doesn't check/cover his 6

Granted, the nerves and intensity he experienced don't compare to training mock situations. But still, he was clearly not a professional.

Yet not a single one of them had a weapon. Wow, such dangerous terrorists.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

But weren't other people at the other mosque?

Seriously who was this guy? What the fuck is going on in my country. (((Those fuckers))) got away with fucking over Kim Dotcom. Don't think it will always be like this.

Attached: b4035a70fc08c876b68cb947cc37776f06e0fa5052c2f17e14773fab160278ee.jpg (600x585, 81K)

oh no, its retarded

Attached: 1551584820737.jpg (962x641, 146K)

WHY THE FUCK IS A MOSQUE NAMED CHRISTCHURCH

>fatal funnel
they could just call it a chokepoint like a normal person and it should be instinct not to hang around or use this without tactical knowledge

actually nobody, after 9/11, this was a significant thing, the disappearance of tourism to Pakistan.

it's also a CIA state

DELET THIS

Attached: D8FE5DC5-9D66-42BD-9FF9-1FDEF73FD7DD.png (750x1334, 1.53M)

Hey dumbfuck its the name of the city.
How do you remember to breathe being so stupid?

Didn't Israel warn new Zealand some months ago when they passed a judgement condemning Israel or something?

- he clearly did NOT have military training, you stupid civ
-travelled, ok? non americans travel all the time, ive been to like 20 different countries because unlike the avg american i make more than 6/hr working at walmart
-maybe why he picked that mosque to shoot up
-mossad is everywhere lol
-facebook too busy to instantly remove every stream with copyrighted music
-irrelevant

Don't forget the masonic lodges in Christchurch.

Attached: 1552670716126.png (695x448, 90K)

dont forget the masonic lodges everywhere in every city and town ever
fucking boomer

or gosh maybe he had intel that the place was not defended and that the police were standing off, so he just took his time.

that doesn't make it irrelevant, they're the most visible arm of the jew world order, and yeah, are in every damn town

The guys at my local 3-gun tournaments are 10x better shooters than 90% of my PD.
All it takes is some fucking dedication and anything is possible.
Train how you fight, fight how you train.

>sips

Attached: 1552453235867m.jpg (1024x819, 99K)

Fucking skippy you sick bastard

this. masonic lodges are all over the uk and it's former colonies.

osama bin laden -- hmm maybe there's a connection there...

>hello and what is a blackmail ring

not an argument shut up

What are the odds that political, anti-gun Parkland students would travel to Christchurch of all places?
wsvn.com/news/us-world/marjory-stoneman-douglas-students-commemorate-classmates-on-new-zealand-visit/

you're average dufus (myself included) does not have the nerve or the stomach to ever go in and do what he did. He was clearly battle hardened. He even claimed he had 300 kills in his manifesto. It's obvious that is why they are trying to suppress the video

arguably very slim

AND NOW COMES THE COCKTAIL STREAM OF LEGIT INFO (1 PART) TO 40 PARTS DISINFO TO DISCREDIT THE LEGIT

based truth speaking angry logical shitposter

>Movements and precision of shooter clearly indicate military training you do not receive at a "gun club."

Nigger, you can learn all that from watching Magpul video from 10 years ago.

Attached: Gross Motor Skill Reload Revisted- The AK with Travis Haley_1.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Additional: talks a fucking lot about falling birth rates, and outside 2-3 references to "gender roles" doesn't mention the absolute fucking shitshow womans rights has been. I wonder why? If he was a 4/8 oldfag it hardly seems possible he could fail to be aware of the role this plays.

this is a good point, but really, his not pointing out jewish families that own the world is pretty strange... very not-serious for a serious action, but I also have to acknowledge you have to be a bit of a psychopath to go killing dozens.

>Movements and precision of shooter clearly indicate military training

Stopped reading right fucking there.

No, his movements indicate he HASN'T had fucking training of any fucking kind. His repeated botched reloads and dropping of mags indicate he HASN'T had fucking training of any fucking kind. His inability to clear a fucking a room safely indicates he HASN'T had fucking training of any kind. His inability to clear a simple fucking feed jam caused by shitty tight mags indicates he HASN'T had fucking training of any kind. His inability to cycle a fucking shotgun under pressure indicates he HASN'T had fucking training of any kind.

It's clear as fuck that he's spent time at the range and that's literally fucking it.

Only one's who find it odd are those who don't understand
This attempt to blame Israel comes from Iranian intelligence

Its not a false flag. Jews will never pull something that awards public sympathies to muslims.

He is however sympathetic to jews, is a zionist probably. My guess is he's a low IQ jew, mossad couldn't use him so they threw him away and he simply lashed out at muslims knowing whites would be blamed for it.

Attached: wew lad.jpg (973x742, 477K)

Lust is a powerful force. Skippy is still the same old same old.

Attached: 1552111124621.png (500x860, 206K)

If he mentioned the jews you retards would be saying that that's proof he's mossad because he's just trying to make antizionists look bad.

on the pakistan thing
the guys travelled all over the world
his views the way he lays them out is he doesn't hate muslims as long as they keep to Muslim lands

As to not very toursty places I think I've seen photo of him in NK, somebody shared pictures from his facebook from before they shut it down. There are kinds of people that travel to such places, I know some

Would have been funnier with a "Steve" in there.

>jews you retards would be saying that that's proof he's mossad because he's just trying to make antizionists look bad.
Instead hes already making every other right group bad
And he did mention the jews he said they were no enemies of him

you forgot the bangaladesh cricket team were headed there, could have been a target?

and he travelled from 2011
possibly it came from his dad or 'working as a physical trainer' reported by the msm

Brenton Tarrant travel locations so far:
>Japan
>North Norea
>India
>France
>Turkey 2016 March
>Bosnia 2017
>Serbia
>Croatia
>Montenegro
>Bulgaria 2018 Nov 9-15 Sofia, Pleven, Gabrovo and Bachovo
>Pakistan 2018 Highlands
>New Zeland 2019 Dunedin

why are so many on here trying to deny that this is a glow in the dark operation? I'm reminded of the Shakespere quote: "Thou doth protest to much".

Why is the video being suppressed? Why, if he was not military hardened, was he so successful at acheiving his goal?

Feels odd to me too, but not because the points you brought out. One thing that happened because of this attack on the island on the other side of the world is that world just became much smaller.

FUD?
Coherent and reasonable talking points can be discarded as "terrorist views"?
Crosshair painted on everyone's back?

And why China?

>such places
As if traveling is not something you do to visit different places to get glimpse of different lifestyles, cultures and nature - to widen your worldview.

uhh... if things he mentions (like "redpills") are now going to be met with dismissal and vilification
and he conspicuously DIDN'T mention the "JQ"
then why do you think jews put him up to it? wouldn't they have told him to rant about jews?

That's what I've been saying, his entire operation was well planned so he must have been smart, but for a so called 'white supremacist' there was not a single thing he did or said that actually helped white people. If he was actually from any of the chans he would have sooner shot up a synagogue and pretended to be Muslim, or vice versa. Instead, he does this shit in such a way that the backlash threatens to impact the people and places he was promoting.
>"Subscribe to Pewdiepie!"
>"Trump is an inspiration!"
Most of not all of the places or people he mentioned are well know for providing redpills, even if inadvertently. If anyone thinks this wasn't a deliberate attempt to discredit them all at once and remove them as a danger to their information control networks, then they are just choosing to be blind.

>going to be met with dismissal and vilification
They already were - you got labeled as xenophobe or racist or nazi for those.
Will this escalate cultural war (the non-bloody one) into new level or will it kill the dialogue completely still depends on the will to fight it with words instead of knives.
One thing that happened after that attack is sure - the whole world is now not safe for everyone and maybe this will bring communities closer together and kill the (mostly artificial, cultivated) ideological divides in the search of the trust.

factions are fighting
>we deffinitely can live together, race, nationality and religion are social constructs, this guy is insane. By playing it down as a false flag we can denounce his words and actions and to make space for the rules that are applied as an apropriate reaction
>we are better off divided and cannot integrate because racial religious difference is hardwired into life. we must see his point of view as normal and apply rules based on these ideas.
over here villagers used to call city dwellers townies or chavs and get called inbred or tramps. There are red flags like his time in Pakistan that the one side says hes not against outsiders (while the other argues he was never against them where thet were) its a shit flinging match - either way authority will naturally profile him and others and the media will morally ok it.
no idea about all the theories but its obvious why they don't want people seeing the video and obviously not primarily because it shows him as a trained killer. Theres better holes to go down like his travels, job or associates he might have had

Attached: 253523532532.jpg (1078x435, 43K)

Oil and water do not mix, will this now be understood on larger scale? If the aim was to create low-trust and govern via D&C - will the harsher, clear divide ruin the playbook because that can not be sold to both sides anymore?

He drops 2 mags to load one and does a cute little foot kick? This is stupid as shit good luck with this gay ass tactic. To think you could face people shooting back at you and also be behind cover and also move your leg up like that in gear is just asinine i bet you practice this in the mirror hu fag?

Sure they do. Its called a stew

PM saying jobs are being changed soon to limit more guns among the reports of rising sales.
I doubt they want everyone to feel painted, a finger print of his life will be taken and analysed most likely. China was re educating people with cultural differences they deem threatening to natives, it could be that

He was half jewish. Mothers side too, making him full jew. He probably hated it.

SMALL MUSCLE CONTROL DURING COMBAT.

This dude had combat experience.
They train new recruits tot he army how to use large muscle movement to reload during combat (youtube videos on it).
No matter how much training you have, you will get first kill adrenaline rush PERIOD.
This will cause small muscle movement to be completely fucked. You would never be able to reload or chamber a round. You are specifically trained how to use large muscle moment during basic training to reload and chamber rounds.
It takes multiple combat experiences for your body to be able to relax enough to use small muscle movement during combat.
THIS GUY HAD COMBAT EXPERIENCE.
Every veteran will tell you the same thing.

Attached: Soma Pill.jpg (288x216, 5K)

Wtf is that gay shit why does he use a mag to drop another? Also nothing could possibly go wrong with using a dirty boot to charge the bolt.

Oil and water do not mix
no thats retarded, only if you consider liquids in some deep and scientific way nobody has time for. when you bypass that mumbo jumbo theyre equal entities that can co exist in one bucket

Leave your stew overnight, see what happens :)

Anon5 was right

They really are desperate enough to silence the JQ that they'd false flag a mosque shooting
This whole "haha nah that whole jew thing was just a phase we went through haha you're such a newfag" shill campaign is ridiculous.
I wonder just how many little tricks and schemes they have running at any given time.
Just before the shooting, kikes were trying to befriend Jow Forums by posting based stuff with the odd "hehe remember #notalljews heheh* thrown in here and there. Not a lot of Israel posters here today, I notice. Must be an all hands on deck type of situation over at kike HQ.

this was literally a joke. inspired by firepower unlimited's similar joke. he grabs the silencer with a bare hand.

>entities that can co exist in one bucket
Sure, but there are one rules that apply to water and other rules that apply to water. Not to mention that one of those liquids inevitably rises to the top - this is how cultures(that are extensions, tools, knowledge, identity of human groups, intercultural communication is always more prone to create errors than communication inside one culture) work, one has to dominate in the end (because we as a species, optimize our societies for less errors in communication). Multiculturalism is just the stage between 2 monoculturalism eras.

*one set of rules that applies to water and other set of rules that applies to oil

Imagine being this much of a retard

Attached: booger.gif (500x375, 426K)

IDK if someone has said it on Jow Forums already but the post-truth era is also transition time, the era that comes after it is where winners write the new truth.

that's bullshit but i believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=53Jd3ltvb8k

youtube.com/watch?v=K7cyQlsUQ6E

He was probably high on Pervitin

Attached: Pervitin.jpg (1600x708, 518K)

Earthquake NZ - Haarp?

Energy weapons?

Why New Zealand?

Elites

WW3

Arsitocarcy vs Military industrial complex for control of our planet - Civil War

Hiding

>Why Silicon Valley billionaires are prepping for the apocalypse in New Zealand
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand

What is Mossad doing there?

Civil war?

Who’s hiding there?

Bunkers being found?

Warning message to other elites?

Shooting was just distraction and a symbolic warring gesture.

Elites fighting amongst themselves?

Why?

i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/86400416/john-kerry-flies-through-christchurch

NZ Chrischurch + Antarctica =?????

Control?

>There are two U.S. military bases in N.Z. The largest is at Harewood Airport, Christchurch, where under the cover of the U.S. Antarctic Research Programme, the military maintains a general purpose Naval depot, an Air Force Military Airlift Command Base, and a Naval Communications Unit (part of which is situated at RNZAF base, Weedons).

nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Salient37261974-t1-body-d29-d6.html

Attached: D9443B17-F3D5-475C-BBB4-F9C4A1A323C7.jpg (1024x857, 160K)

>2011
wow it's fucking nothing

get over mudslimes, he was /ourguy/

Obvious Mossad false flag is so obvious the Muslim word is going to reply by crushing Israel. No one will stop them.