COPYCAT IN BRISBANE

CONFIRMED COPYCAT
au.news.yahoo.com/prayer-nz-victims-brisbane-163036138--spt.html

ALSO RELATED
au.news.yahoo.com/mans-alleged-posts-christchurch-mosque-attack-leads-police-weapons-find-231247751.html

Attached: happening.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/prayer-nz-victims-brisbane-163036138--spt.html
tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
globalnews.ca/news/3595135/canada-fattest-countries-activity-inequality/
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2018/04/10/why-parents-losing-custody-trans-and-gender-non-conforming-kids/485928002/
rt.com/usa/445172-transgender-child-mom-court/
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/20/religious-parents-lose-custody-transgender-teen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums is getting shutdown. All Australians and New Zealanders who have posted here will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

>au.news.yahoo.com/prayer-nz-victims-brisbane-163036138--spt.html

i bet something to do with pewdiepie *sarcasm*

YES, the fire rises
These invaders must feel the full onslaught of the people, your government already turned it's back on you and sided with the muslims.
it's only going to get worse for New Zealanders if you don't rise up.

Attached: 1552734090671.png (647x648, 237K)

FUCKING SHIT WE ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1529448537895.png (200x200, 56K)

FFS Aussies, calm the fuck down and put another shrimp on the barbie

Attached: eyy.jpg (367x255, 17K)

I thought guns were banned in AU years ago. How could this possibly happen.

Commodore of peace

>copycat
it's a drunk driver m8

>yahoo news in current year + 4
Feels like 2004 bro

He probably made a credible threat. I'm expecting more info later on

Dude this is just life in other countries. You guys are the only guys who don't have to worry about getting fucking charged with a crime or swatted over fucking words you said online.

Please let me in.

HOLY FUCK!!
drunk driving leads to WW3

Fuck off leaf, only room for brits.

All of those weapons you listed are illegal here.

absolute state

savage

> He is accused of shouting offensive words at people inside before driving home.
The absolute madman

Attached: F4CA7DC8-5F11-4C36-BBE7-D975C6D8E53D.jpg (1366x1743, 372K)

audibly died

No wonder you lost to some big ass birds.

Who would have guessed?
That the best shitposters would bring us to our demise.

Have we started the fire?

Attached: 1434474438609.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

>entire country gets thrown in prison
>except for the abbos who don't know how to computer
Think they'll manage to turn the rest of the continent into a burned down wasteland before the people are released from jail?

>NeinCHan has the video

Excuse me, but how can one be arrested for saying words that did not cause a panic leading to destruction of property nor loss of life? It seems to me that one’s ability to express oneself without worry re: prosecution is being infringed

It is the balance of nature in action.

Into?

>every Australian becoming prisoner
Pottery

Kek

Sorry no pakis allowed.

this is a shit strawman meme that was undoubtedly written by a leftist

helter skelter now

Morrowind belongs to the Dunmer, you N'wah

Attached: 1498865638466.jpg (400x390, 29K)

>DAS RITE
You tell 'em, Finklestein!

Technically, they shouldn't be allowed to, unless it was a clear threat.

Police still need to get probable cause and a judge for a raid.

>it's citizens
Jesus christ, at least get your grammar right if you want the chance to be taken seriously

> they found a replica firearm, two flick knives, an expandable baton and a crossbow.
fuck this gay earth

oi cunt u got a loisence for that crossbow?

Brutal

I think Crusades 2.0 are a go, boys. This time itll be to liberate the homeland from more than just kebob.

You’re way off. America doesn’t have absolute free speech, even on the internet. Notice how people don’t even joke about doing an attack themselves or telling others to do an attack.

Inciting violence even online is against the law.
The two legal prongs that constitute incitement of imminent lawless action are as follows:

Advocacy of force or criminal activity does not receive First Amendment protections if (1) the advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action, and (2) is likely to incite or produce such action.[2]

§ 11.402 Terroristic threats.
A person is guilty of a misdemeanor if he or she threatens to commit any crime of violence with purpose to terrorize another or to cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly or facility of public transportation, or otherwise to cause serious public inconvenience or in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience.

Attached: 55756FED-B437-44E5-93DF-7C395AF7BE37.png (480x466, 139K)

How long have you been waiting to post that?

>driving into gate and shouting offensive words
>arrested
i guess he just shouldve gone all out shooting spree huh? same consequences

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1550261108436.png (631x960, 447K)

Kek

I don't even know what Jow Forums is talking about.

A guy on drugs rammed a Mosque gate in Brisbane last night. He had just been arrested for driving under the influence of drug, let go and told not to drive for 48 hours, but went and took it out on Muslims.

There was no "copycat" attack.

>He is accused of shouting offensive words at people inside before driving home and later being arrested.

Attached: come on srsly.jpg (329x345, 14K)

Based

Attached: 1501816862347.jpg (500x377, 34K)

>All Australians and New Zealanders who have posted here will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
And nothing of value will be lost

it has been an honor shitposting with all of you from down under

So, what you be sayin' is... Do drink and drive?

>Advocacy of force or criminal activity does not receive First Amendment protections if (1) the advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action, and (2) is likely to incite or produce such action.[2]

This has been thoroughly litigated. The most pertinent Supreme Court cases are Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969) and Hess v. Indiana (1973).

You can stand on a street corner and shout "Death to Islam!" or "Gas the kikes!" all you want. If it's not aimed at an identifiable individual, right this instant, the cops can't lay a finger on you.

What you can't do is incite a mob to immediate violence. You can't point at someone and say "See that heeb with the blue yarmulke? Get him! Let's kill him!" That's illegal.

Except advocating for violence isn't speech anymore, but direct calling for illegal action now, is it?

the Jeb! of "terror attacks"
>p-p-please shout

>All Australians and New Zealanders who have posted here will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
probably goes for leafs too..

Sydney here. This is absolutely terrible. It shames me that white Australians are acting this way. Im voting for Hillary now

>cops to raid your homes over spicy comments
kek

kek, and you actually think that will affect the aussies?

you do understand that the reason aussies are on monster island in the first place is because their ancestors were criminals and were booted from the UK?

There is nowhere else to send them....

It's illegal to plan specific attacks or to announce your intention to launch a specific attack. We can wish death on whomever we like, publicly even. Cope.

Attached: 1469767399686.jpg (444x446, 85K)

Agreed, nothing lost. Bunch of slack jawed faggits.

I try to imagine being a cop and having someone call me and tell me to arrest an anonymous Internet commenter over hurt feelings. The hardest part would be not laughing in their face.

Attached: 1504610822764.jpg (960x651, 62K)

>not speech
>not communication using words
>advocating
hmmmmm

I have a spare room if you have a tun of syrup.

>prepare your anus for infringement

>let the hate flow through you!

You're being suitably weaponized user.

>Browns Plains man
lmao probably a meth head

Attached: pepere.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Attached: everybodypanic.gif (289x240, 103K)

Former trump voter here, we need more gun control im voting for hillary next time.

>a replica firearm, two flick knives, an expandable baton and a crossbow
yes it's totally happening

For what discussing the attack? For pointing it looks like a false flag? For wrong think over not being happy with savages invading the west amass?

No, you made your bed now fuck a dog in it.

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

>user, I...
"He is accused of shouting offensive words at people inside before driving home and later being arrested."

I seriously fucking hope so.

kek

>this retardsplaining

Attached: pit.png (1416x1600, 606K)

good, i'm finally liberated

If they do start rounding people up for coming to this website, at least I'll finally have the motivation to abandon civilisation. I've been meaning to go around spreading the Gospel like Jesus commanded his disciples to do, but I'm a fucking faggot addicted to the convenience of modern living.

>leafs permanently expelled from Jow Forums
Slow down, I can only get so hard.

Imagine being so cucked by your country.

u wish amerifucking lose some weight

>What you can't do is incite a mob to immediate violence. You can't point at someone and say "See that heeb with the blue yarmulke? Get him! Let's kill him!" That's illegal.

The government should be paying you to do this, not fining you

globalnews.ca/news/3595135/canada-fattest-countries-activity-inequality/
>Canada ranks among the most overweight OECD countries if you judge by body mass index (BMI).
Then you'll have to lose it with me. But the difference between us will be that I'll be a rotund fuck who cn use Jow Forums, and you'll be the rotund fat fuck who can't. Stay cucked, Canuck.

Attached: 1524856513026.jpg (1279x672, 66K)

I bet you anything the class H replica is a gel blaster. If you have one dump it.

>All Australians and New Zealanders who have posted here will be prosecuted
nation of inmates once again becomes a nation of inmates. history repeats itself again

listen here nigger

Come on

Attached: 1552809777568.jpg (198x198, 9K)

I never imagined the race war starting in Australia and New Zealand. My congratulations to you guys, I'm in awe.

>Bruce giveth and Bruce taketh away

Lol, you fell for the American bluster. Muttland is where all this shit started.
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2018/04/10/why-parents-losing-custody-trans-and-gender-non-conforming-kids/485928002/
rt.com/usa/445172-transgender-child-mom-court/
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/20/religious-parents-lose-custody-transgender-teen/

Attached: Amazing.jpg (575x1024, 115K)

based

eveything i have ever posted has been satire

>MUH GUNZ
>All of Boston willingly submits to self-quarantine because the lady on tv asked nicely

Attached: 1513810964489.jpg (800x430, 38K)

Anglo-Celts

Anger of le Saxon with the dumbassery of the Irish. Smart dumb.

No, false happening.
It was just a drunk.

yah

Come and get me.

>He probably made a credible threat.
>doesn't have credible weapons
c'mon now