>be me, 21
>junior pre-med
>3.9 gpa
>Eagle Scout
>catholic high school
>full ride to university
>varsity baseball captain
>etc.
How the fuck did I end up here? Why do I keep coming back? I shouldn’t be here, should I?

Attached: D99F76CF-78DE-4593-BD94-A5CB645C6C2F.jpg (650x650, 50K)

go back, it's not too late for you

you aren't special and you never will be

Let's stick shit in our ass like Gavin!

You found pol because you were ready for pol. This is the rule.

You seem like a smart lad. Higher IQ individuals tend to lean towards Jow Forums's ideals.

Lmao

If you were really a Chad you'd be balls deep in a college girl right now. It's Saturday night.

I'm in a similar boat. You're normal, you're loved, don't lose your grip user. Keep on keeping on.

>be me 20, sophomore
>3.9 gpa
>public high school
>full ride to a top university
>president of top fraternity
>etc..
How the fuck did I end up here? Oh wait, it’s because I fucking love racism!

sounds about right, not everyone here is a pathetic waste of skin.
welcome, fren - but don't forget, you're here forever

Attached: 1550996882845.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

Only answer is Jesus.
No popery can save.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

I’m like you

>28
>2 degrees
>actual career
>middle class socioeconomically

I’m a functional member of society. I go to church and pay my taxes. I come here to watch the proverbial anthill and to see what people will say without consequences.

Coming here is only a problem if you feel it is a problem.

This man made system based on following directions and social networking can’t change who you are deep down. Most likely teetering towards being a faggot

You prefer painful truth to soothing lies? You understood something was wrong around you and this place was the only place that it was acceptable to openly discuss what that was and why that was without shame?

Or maybe you're just autistic and /b/ was just too degenerate for you.

I come here to vent about how Jews are the most vile evil people this world has even known

>I come here to vent about how Jews are the most vile evil people this world has even known
it's like that idiom about how you can tell someone is vegan, don't worry, they'll tell you
you people are unsubtle fucking retards - get lost

> Be me, 32
> Master's degree in STEM
> Was a 3 sport letterman in high school
Leave while you still can.
It's already too late.
Welcome home.

No you shouldn’t. Get off while you can, go to the other boards if anything, similar humor, just minus the autistic racist ramblings.

Why would you complain about being on Jow Forums, incel twist you’Re arm?

Same reason as the rest of us. This is the only place we feel like we belong.

>Coming here is only a problem if you feel it is a problem.
this desu

When I first came to this board I was told to leave while I still could and I didn't listen, I've been here ever since. Once you lurk Jow Forums you can't leave.

YOU THINK YOU HOT SHIT?!?

Jow Forums is just a news aggregator with unfiltered comments, not our fault you take it as more than that.

Attached: 1523853913670.png (497x512, 448K)

DONTCHA*

>tfw can only relate to strangers on the internet
Dangit. Whatever, I can't help it if everyone I know is a low-information, anti-white liberal.

I won national math scientific paper competition, so fucking what? Getting back to normie state is impossible by definition

This 100x. IMPAUL and I'm here. 2020, negroes.

I dont even read half the shit on here. I just come for the fresh batch of wojak and pepe shit.

pol is the refugee camp for disenfranchised white men whove been shit on by every institution of his very own nation.
but it doesnt end there because pol is laced with many poisons as well

our only true refuge is the bible, repentance, work and real life

>pol is the refugee camp for disenfranchised white men whove been shit on by every institution of his very own nation.
that's not true at all, you're projecting
a lot of us are just here for the banter, dingus

>be. me 18
>4 gpa equivalent of India
>Shits on street
How did I end up here?

I'm 28 and day trade stocks. i never have to leave my house. meaning i never really leave Jow Forums.

run.. Run as fast as you can!!

im glad such trivial pleasures amuse you, but be prepared for when it stops being fun

I’m new here too. I think I’m gonna move to a more tame place like reddit tho

> but be prepared for when it stops being fun
the ride hasn't even begun , faggotballs

Attached: 1501034011724.jpg (720x478, 77K)

You can check out any time you like.
But you can never leave.

Its just a crack house ....get used to it.....life doesnt get much better.

LIterally the same profile.

It's funny how they all think we're incel neets on Jow Forums. A lot of us have been here for quite a while, made ourselves a life and we're still here.

I sit in my office making trades, talking to customers, all while shitposting at the same time. My best friend is a doctor at a hospital who shitposts on Jow Forums as well. He shits on poos all the time because half his staff is all poos who are so incompetent that he has to rescue them to save lives.

It's because you have no where to turn too. Your freedoms are being curtailed and you have no one to speak too about this stuff, because you might talk to the wrong person and some SJW ruins your life. There are some of us who are in a position where they don't give a shit what people think about them as they won't get damaged by SJW fallout, but some that are not. But fear not, more people are at the breaking point, so even if they take away Jow Forums, there are more of us around that we can speak too about this stuff in the open without repercussions.

Attached: 1552790986862.gif (250x188, 384K)

"I thought everyone here was a screw up like me"

Attached: _l-keep-screaming-but-god-doesnt-hear-me-24436840.png (500x422, 96K)

What is this a Jerry Day Care?

well said, user bro

Attached: mel.jpg (996x682, 64K)

cuz u gay

nigga

am i banned please reply to me

youre here forever

Because there is no other place on the internet with as much freedom.

Attached: freedom.jpg (3264x2448, 3.6M)

Both. You nailed me.

Attached: 1484866240042.jpg (500x614, 61K)

You didn't find pol, pol found you.
Also half of what you are seeing is algorithmic and artificial intelligence being tested on a small percentage of the populace in a tightly controlled environment. Tread lightly.

Sounds more special than you.

It is hard to look back once you've seen it. Try to focus on your studies.

I work in IT. Poos are a literal slave race good for nothing.

You're a robot NPC destined to take some boring career in math related subjects. You'll be getting a lot of money, but you'll be sad and depressed because you have no idea what you want to do with your life. So fuck off with your GPA and your elite university bullshit, you debt fucked, conformist faggot.

wow. never change, pol
czeched

Attached: 1466360821269.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Depressingly thi's is one of the few places you might here the truth. When I've finally finished my career I'll do a q & a - within arcs

Ffs here = hear

no you shouldn't because you're under the age limit of 25.

>catholic high school
is that like private school in the U.S? because here there isn't really a difference

Can confirm. Working in IT for 15 years now and decided to bail out of the industry before it's completely collapsed

you will leave once the redpills become stale and cucked. the real stuff is out there user, waiting... for you. kek.

Because your “standing” is dwarfed by the truth. Nobody gives a fuck. Put it on your AMCAS. People here are residents, wouldn’t even be surprised if a few attendings troll on here in between getting fucked by their job.

wdym completely collapsed? is it too late to make that programming money?

the fact is, once you overdosed nothing will cure your insanity anymore. you will fall all the way down to the bottom of the hole and rabbits will play with your peepee. it's weird and horrible but that's how the world ends. with peepee. and rabbits.

From my experience poo’s make up half of the medical schools and incoming residents.

You need to find yourself and truly discover what you love doing. Otherwise what the hell is that money going to do if you're working at some boring job from 9 to 5, doing calculations all day. The typical American problem: to never find one's purpose in life. Just strolling though life as if it's some game that you have to get a high score on otherwise you won't be respected. If this is your idea of life, you'll die miserable, even with your wife and kids by your side.

Here's a thought: What do you, as an individual (and not what others want from you), want to do that makes yourself (and not others, forget about them) happy? Think about it.

>I shouldn’t be here, should I?
No. You've got the gist of what's going on. Now go do the best you can in life, given the increasingly shitty circumstances. Be a good man and make as many babies as you can with a decent woman, when you've got things pretty stable. Don't wait for the perfect situation, like many do, just make sure you're stable enough and make that woman yours forever by having multiple children (at least three) with her. Don't ever use protection of any sort and inseminate her as often as you want to.

user are you me? Everything on this closely describes me except I played football and graduated college a year early in accounting.

You and I don't really belong here but aren't stupid or hedonistic enough to just pretend everything is just okay and stop caring. Everything about our identity has been atracked and destroyed from:
>Eagle Scout: allowing gays and girls in and even changing it's name (this one personally hurts the most)
>catholic high school: the Pope's a traitor, envied and despised for upbringing values
>full ride to university: probably know a good friend or you have directly been affected by a false rape accusation (not to mention crazy SJW propaganda)
>varsity baseball captain: most major leagues have been subverted into pussified PC genuflecting.

That's probably why you're here and possibly feel lost, betrayed and a bit misanthropic.

I do wish you luck with med school brother. We need to strive for a better future.

Plenty of us are like you, they can only push the white man so far until even the non-autists start feeling like it’s time to draw a line in the sand. The more normal, respectable people who hold our ideas the better

I like this rule.

There is no money. They import REALLY crap poo-in-loos to do IT and code for slave wages. They're not allowed to complain, and they suck at their jobs. They can hire three of these worthless assholes at a regular American salary. They have to be CONSTANTLY babysat. They don't know anything, and unless they have someone literally looking over their shoulder nothing at all will get done.

I'm not OP. I was just mirin your shit post.
Checked again