This guy is a blatant controlled op and the fact that you retards don’t realize this means that they’ve won

This guy is a blatant controlled op and the fact that you retards don’t realize this means that they’ve won.

Attached: EEA7145C-6751-42F3-A3E8-BD2708F7EBCA.jpg (356x330, 128K)

You might be right, but the airfeshner kept distracting me in the car

who the hell travels to pakistan and fucking north korea

Attached: glowie.jpg (856x2182, 1.35M)

All I'm saying is that people need to start looking into all the names of the "victims" you be surprised.

He did to make sure it's liveable in shitskins countries and they invade for no reason.

Psyop, it's always the timing with (((them))). March 22nd is Friday, think skull and bones, Jewish purim march 20th Wednesday. It was good entertainment and distraction

Attached: North Korea.jpg (528x306, 25K)

its funny because all im seeing in the zogbot circles is zogbots whining about muh poor defenseless muslims

Dat jewfro, they must have straighten the jew out of his hair

All the memes for this event are pretty fucking shit. Some guy made a minecraft video of it? A doom video of it? Are the people making this shit children and 35 yo lefties? Are we at a point where something happens and people jump sides, mimic a hyperbolized view of said side, and try to accelerate things?

Who doesn't realize this?

Attached: 1552792042477m.jpg (1024x884, 95K)

We've had this thread so many times laready

What a fucking lie, he mentioned the jews several times and hinted at them a lot more. Granted he was a retard in believing in just exiling Jews (like that's worked in the past) but yeah you'd have to not read his manifesto to believe this blatant lie.

The place had been under government surveying for a long time already, maybe it was a government sanctioned sterilization? I'm not saying it for sure was, only that it may have been.

proof?
Lots of people do, there is lots of cool shit in obscure and weird countries to look at. I'd visit North Korea myself if the US didn't make it illegal for a US citizen to go. Just to see cool shit. Same reason I want to go on a tour at Chernobyl. or why anyone travels anywhere to begin with, to see cool shit.
Got any proof that's actually his highschool photo? Most of these "DUDE THE GOV'T DID THIS" fag's "proof" is just complete bullshit they made up to smear the guy when you ask them for any actual credible evidence.

Who cares. I like the guy

>hinted at
What's that about? He's willing to sacrifice himself, but not blatantly name the Jew? He mentioned Israel once, right?

I agree.. putting this much prep into it but somehow he can't foresee the aftermath completely undermining his initial cause?

Bullshit.

basically. as long as it accelerates things i dont give a fuck if mossad did it.

ive been seeing all these zogbots on cuckservative forums/military forums screech about muh poor muslims and not care about the rape of western civilization, yet they all love israel. let them go die for israel then.

Fuck off OP. Everyone here knows that the psy op isn't over and Israeli shills are still shilling this bullshit.

Attached: 1533227316039.png (805x1174, 487K)

It's not doing anything. Wh*te retards just feel guilty and will cuck even harder.

He mentioned nothing of Jewish trickery and hinder nothing. I don’t know what the fuck you were reading

White people will be ruled by jews for the next 1000, 2000 years. One puppet will crash into another puppet, as planned, over and over again, resulting in millions dead.

This is your future dumb goyim

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

nah itll piss sandniggers off and that will justify sending a bunch of zogbots to go die for israel. good riddance i say.

doesnt detract from his high score and the kino fps styling. competition has never been stiffer

witnessed the numbers and i show the process:
pic related

Attached: Christchurch mosque - the psyop.png (557x169, 11K)

trips of truth? or op is shareblue?

Who are "they"?

Everything that happened hurts the nationalist cause and benefits jews. Read pic related.

Attached: false_flag.png (1870x570, 140K)

It was clearly some act of ritual sacrifice and or social engineering run for the Jews, Masons, Christians, or some similar group, in connection with the Ides of March. Not exactly sure who the "they" are, but some groups just can't help using certain dates each year.

we do realize you moron. if you don't, then you are jew levels of stupid.

only goal is to disarm nz and make white men look bad. go play with greta if you want a hug.

Don't you fuckwits realize a controlled goon would go all out on fuck nigger kikes?
Nothing would be better for them than the added call of OMG IT WAS AN ANTI SEMITE ALSO OY VEY JEWS ARE ALSO THE VICTIMS OF THIS TERRIBLE ATTACK
Sure he could have been, but the argument that "he didn't call the jews out enough" is retarded reasoning.