What's happening right now in the President Jeb timeline?

Attached: 1544147609377.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

World peace.

he implement universal basic income, except they pay you in gauc bowls instead of money.

I made a killing investing in guac futures

He lost both Congress and Senate in the midterms and he is going to lose in the upcoming elections against Biden.

If Jeb! was President we'd still have troops in Syria. We wouldn't have a big, beautiful wall. We'd have more illegal immigration than ever and he'd probably try to take in more H1B's than ever. He might have passed a tax cut or something, but that's about it really.

World war III

and little turtle figurines dont forget that.

Attached: you-heeded-my-warning-you-listened-you-make-ron-paul-6286856.png (500x530, 114K)

STOP ASKING ABOUT THE TURTLES

He's fucking his ogre wife in the oval office and is expecting a 5'oclock massage from Hillary Clinton

Another 11S but now in LA, made by North Koreans, so Jeb sends the US army to die for isreal.

He'd probably hire a bunch of people who served under his brother's administration, including horrible neocons like John Bolton who would be going around toppling governments just like they did last decade.

>Syrian civil war is drawing to a close
>ISIS have Assad and his supporters in Damascus surrounded
>ISIS eventually win and drag Assad out in front of cameras
>They behead him in front of the world, and set fire to his family
>The Western media censors it all, make out Assad and his family being murdered "Had to happen"
>Syria becomes Islamic State
>Israel annexes the Golan Heights and large parts of Syria to "Defend themselves from ISIS"
>Millions more refugees pour into the West, so Israel can expand.

So Jeb was the acelerationist choice

$1000 worth of guac a month

>who would be going around toppling governments just like they did last decade.
So you can have cheap oil and keep being the ruler of the world.

He started a program where he personally impregnates single woman, including dogs, because thiers man's best friend. Then he found Osama Bin Laden's body on the bottom of the sea, revived him with life extension technology, only to kill him again with his bare hands, live on tv. He release it then to the public. Also, passes a law so soccer players not flop, under penalty of death, all sports but specificly soccer. I could go on, but its a wonderful timeline.

We have cheap oil on shore. It isn't the 70s anymore. Beneficiaries of regime change are in order: 1. Israel 2. MIC interests (defense contractors) 3. Multinational corporations
Even if a significant % of our GDP was tied to foreign adventurism, I wouldn't want the money.

>So you can have cheap oil and keep being the ruler of the world.
Oil is probably cheaper where you live than it was 10 years ago, because they found a way to maximize the potential od shale oil, and bring it under the inflaed cost that OPEC was charging. Its maybe really just 8$ a barrel in Saudi Arabi in the best wells, shale is down to about 40$s or so. Its expanded rapidly, and will so in the rest of the world soon.

>Congress
>Senate
I think by Congress you were referring to the House of Representatives. Congress is made up of the House and Senate

please clap

He fell down the stairs last night, in the ICU right now. poor Jeb just can't catch a break.

Haha I get it because that's what Trump did haha I guess I'm going to vote for Yang now because I'm a blackpilled nihilist that wants welfare and doesn't care what happens anymore.

Jeb openly dive into a bowl of quacomole to end racism opened the border for all of his Mexican family members the cartel flooded in with cocaine and opioids half of the country and more becomes addicted we go to war in Syria and lose hundreds of troops to Russian counter strike we end up in WW3 and jeb has to dive into the bowl again for peace be end up making it worst and nukes flies

Attached: 69563CD4-0410-48E7-BE83-579F7C3484CA.jpg (241x209, 6K)

This, but unironically.

Who cares? But he can thank himself for the moment that led to me waking up to the news, then the jews.

Attached: trumpdebates.png (820x876, 1.05M)

It was really sad, in January he gave the SOTU speech and nobody stood or clapped.
Then he committed sudoku in front of everyone.
Marco Rubio is now president.

There's no such thing as jeb timeline, in the infinite amount of world lines, jeb never win once, that's why a world created out of paradox was created where jeb rules upon a destroyed world which was struct by a catastrophic disaster that broke reality, in the "jeb timeline" not just the laws of physics is broken, but reality itself is upside down. In his timeline, drinking water makes you thirsty. The sudden change of this world cause humanity to lose all hope. Humans become immortal but lose all will to live. It is the will of the Jeb Paradox