I hope you aren't planning to vote for Trump next year, user?

You're better than that..

Attached: why.webm (1280x720, 1021K)

She looks like a quadroon.

she is a handsome Man.

I was planning on not voting.

Attached: 7.jpg (540x720, 62K)

JEWESS

I suspect she's a (((chosen))) person but hiding it.
I've seen a bunch of Hallmark movies because of my wife, and everytime I see Lacey I notice how Jewish she looks. However she's a crypto who denies it, claims shes just good American stock. (as if that exists)

You're right I'm gonna vote Democrat.
Kill yourself shill faggot.

Attached: 1550444521025.jpg (441x494, 19K)

From Mississippi, though? There can't be many Jews there.

Someone had to run the slave trade there. All those black people aren't there for no reason.

Isn't reading in the sun bad for your eyes?

I am voting for Trump because pic related is my fetish

Attached: 1545331165631.png (812x727, 66K)

Even though Trump is a shill, he is better than any dem options.

>grabs you by the pussy

im /YANGANG/

>Le you aren't eating shit so you must be eating diarrhea strawman.
Fuck off ZION DON shill.

It is wrong to pressure others to vote for any candidate. It is a decision that individual has to make. Shame... SHAME!

Attached: fetch.gif (500x278, 1.19M)

> Not recognizing the glory of the Yang Gang

Nice one user

Attached: YANG GANG.png (400x400, 207K)

voting libertarian just like i have in every election for the past 20 years

eww. a slut. gross.

Attached: Untitled.png (520x184, 29K)

>voting for Marxists

Attached: 1551252533481.jpg (750x709, 37K)

better is subjective in this sense
your opinion doesnt matter

yang has always been a joke, he reminds me of the asians at my college, so fucking goofy

I’ll vote like twenty times for him.

Anyone who votes for Trump should be put on a list, and that list should be broadcast for the whole world to see. You evil bigots deserve everything you get. Think anyone will do that to my side if they get a chance? THINK AGAIN, that is called a slippery slope, and my community college debate teacher told me that is a LOGICAL FALLACY. All I have to do is claim logical fallacy and I am automatically right

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Shut it, sis. And get some clothes on.

Who are you again lady? Why are you looking at me like that? Where is your husband? You can't be single and THAT old, you are way past your teenage years. Anyway, you better not lie around like that, doing nothing, I bet your husbands expects you to do some work in the kitchen.

Attached: 150.png (512x486, 64K)

I'll probably vote for Beto.

I certainly am.

MAGAGAIN 2020'

I'm not going to put any effort into supporting Trump like I did in 2015-2016. Not unless he turns things around. Right now he's a complete fucking joke and has fucked us on just about everything.

Meanwhile on the other side Yang and Tulsi are worth a shot. I'm supporting them in the primaries, and if by some miracle one of them gets the nom, I'll vote for them if Trump doesn't stop bullshitting us. But if it's a ZOG shill like Kamala, Warren, Biden, etc then I'll probably just stay home or just vote for local elections.