So can we sum up all the main ideas about the Tarrant case?

So can we sum up all the main ideas about the Tarrant case?
>Idea 1: Tarrant is a Mossad agent, attack was a false flag
>Strongest argument: no mention of the JQ or Israel
>tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
>Idea 2: Tarrant part of a military cell, which was unrelated to Israel and had other special interests (North Korea? Gun control?)
>Strongest arguments: Multiple people were arrested, there is allegedly another video that showed other armed people in the mosque with shotguns
>disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/
>Still, the motives seem unclear and the idea is too far-fetched. Brenton explicitly says gun control is his actual goal.
>Idea 3: Tarrant's motives are legit and fueled by Jow Forums's white nationalist ideals and his lifeviews
>Strongest arguments: The manifesto itself. Him choosing Middle Easterners because they are the clearest example of conflict and terrorism in the West. Syrian refugees being a clear example of mass immigration.

Unlikely but viable ideas:
>Brenton is Jewish
>Argument: Brown eyes?
>Counter-argument: He looks completely Anglo, nothing else actually points to him being Jewish

Discarded ideas:
>Staged/fake shooting (You have to be retarded to believe this)

Attached: e1d95c121b5ce27101e7d6436ea72e1ecaf20f7b33bb49f5cff55b98fa33e301.jpg (888x500, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/31759-christchurch-shooter-praises-communist-china-condemns-conservatism-and-capitalism-media-call-him-a-trump-supporter
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
youtube.com/watch?v=omZPiG3xKG0
stuff.co.nz/business/industries/111334884/christchurch-shootings-anger-at-insulation-company-with-white-supremacy-branding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe he just hated muslims?

he should have went the serious route and try to get Jow Forums or Jow Forums removed from the internet
i mean that was his goal but i feel like he memed a bit to hard to be taken serious that Jow Forums radicalized him
if his goal was to back whites into the corner more he should have mentioned Jow Forums in the livestream and shit and act like a serious schizo who got radicalized

Do they want to demolish the mosque after the attack? Could have been a grooming den for child trafficking or some base of operations that was close to having its cover blown and they wanted to cash in on some tragedy to get rid of the evidence asap.

>mosques**
I should say.

A New Zealander was radicalized by jihadists at one of the mosques.
>web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

see the simplest answer is usually the correct one.
if he really was a Mossad agent anti-Semitic rhetoric would have abounded in his manifesto in order to bolster the narrative of global Jewish persecution. Leaving out antisemitic ideas doesn't benefit Israel in any way.

He was a man pushed to the edge
Could be you one day, user

This. He didn't even hate muslims per se, he hated invaders.

A remarkable part of his manifesto. He understands Jow Forums very well - he knows a big part of Jow Forums doesn't care about facts and figures, it's all about pushing the sandnigger hate and inspiring a generation. That's also the reason this thread is getting little attention.

Attached: 2019-03-17_071420_401x181.png (401x181, 52K)

How is he a white nationalist inspired by Jow Forums views?

Read the interview that media ignores

thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/31759-christchurch-shooter-praises-communist-china-condemns-conservatism-and-capitalism-media-call-him-a-trump-supporter

>Idea 3: Tarrant's motives are legit and fueled by Jow Forums's white nationalist ideals and his lifeviews
>Strongest arguments: The manifesto itself. Him choosing Middle Easterners because they are the clearest example of conflict and terrorism in the West. Syrian refugees being a clear example of mass immigration.
He also brought in pewdipie

It wasn't about Jews. It was about whites lacking the love for one another to do what must be done to save ourselves and how the ones who do love feel so powerless against their governments and are so isolated they have to deal with the Invaders first to try to get them to turn it around. This was a plea with people for a peaceful solution, because if enough unite in a single violent act, things change. Look at the IRA, the government didn't want any sort of negotiation, til a fucking city block got blown up. It was vengeance as well and so many other things. The idiots who honestly refuse to read the manifesto to know that unless whites unite this will be the continue results. To continue to deny your race and deny the biological aspects behind diversity being a bad thing is suicide. Whited won't go quietly, but those who refuse to stand with us for their comfy lives and middle ground sentence their children to increased attacks on both sides until the west is invaded fr by someone. This guy, and the senator who raised the point why we keep seeing more and more young men like this and single active shooters are heroes. So are all who defend, or avenge whites. Don't cuck about this. Tucker and others are showing us all how to win, we should embrace that. Again, it was horrible Innocents are being used as foot soldiers. And it's going to be horrible in the future unless the policies causing these things are reversed and soon.

Idea 3 is most likely. the mossad shit is stupid he did mention the Jew but only implicit in order to reach a wide American audience and it worked

probably mossad.

>he understands Jow Forums
>doesnt mention jews, says he worships chinks.

Also there are many cuts of the vid but the original stream is 16:50ish. I could check hash for my original and post for u guys to check if URS is the real deal

Did you even read the manifesto he did mention them and even implied they are subverting our nation

>intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

Does anyone know where this website is based and who works for it?
They're claiming a "fifth shooter" fled to Israel.

I think the most obvious reality is that he was an accelerationist.

I don't believe the Mossad angle. Israel is bombing people all the time and it always flares up when there's a busy day for international news. They don't need to fabricate events like this in order to bomb Gaza. They do it all the time with impunity. All they need to do is wait for something like this to happen on its own and then use the chaos to get in a couple extra air strikes without it being reported on. The idea that every time there's a major international event and Israel uses it as a distraction to bomb Gaza; means that Israel is responsible for all those events is asinine.

I doubt he was a paramilitary either. If you watch the video you can see him fumble and fuck up several times. He really was just some dude that practiced at the range a lot and hadn't been in many conflict situations.

Regarding his Facebook postings I believe this was him covering his tracks. Because he was planning an attack like this and communicating with people about it he would have used his Facebook feed to throw government agents off his back.

For a guy planning to shoot up a mosque making public Facebook posts prior saying how much he likes muslims is a great way to avoid the chance of getting caught beforehand. Almost everyone who gets caught in the planning stages has it happen because they're playing fast and loose with their social media and posting tons of Jow Forums-tier crap or talking about "the day of reckoning" or something equally stupid. Tarrant was clever enough to see how to avoid this.

Regarding the other strange places he visited like North Korea. As a fascist with a bunch of crypto money that's about to commit a mass shooting and be locked up for the rest of his life, why wouldn't he visit places like North Korea beforehand? Again I don't think this proves any sort of military connection. NK is simply a bucket list type place a person like Tarrant would want to visit before he's locked up indefinitely.

Which means everything he did and the manifesto itself was carefully orchestrated to accomplish his accelerationist goals. That means cause as much chaos as possible and invoke as much backlash as he can in order to speed up the demise of modern civilization. Reading his writings he's obviously aware of the JQ there's no doubt. This remark in itself is an obvious sardonic joke:

"A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek
to subvert or harm my people."

However he was clever enough to realize if he made his entire manifesto about the Jews he would have very quickly been written off as another anti-semitic nutcase. In fact doing so would have played directly into the Jews hands, giving them even more ammo. The fact that he tactfully endorsed Israel is a brilliant move to again cause as much chaos as possible. He wants there to be a backlash against whites. He wants guns to be banned. He wants Muslims to retaliate. Anything to throw the world into chaos so that in the disorder a new facist org can rise up and grab power in the calamity.

He was obviously heavily inspired by James Mason's Siege. I honestly don't know why there's so many conspiracy theories regarding Tarrant. He's an accelerationist plain and simple.

ouch, my head now hurts from your autism

anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
Read all about it

>wrote 1 sentence, implying
wow such conviction

Probably this, his manifesto looks like some shitposting from here, but i still can't understand why did he kill the innocent women and children of the invaders, that was sick.

Couldn't have said it better myself user

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-15-15h38m31s192.png (640x356, 242K)

He is right though you fucking faggot

Why, pray tell, would a non-Jew would go and ruin his life and kill people just because Israel/Mossad/etc told him to?

this

>he would have very quickly been written off as another anti-semitic nutcase
as opposed to an anti-muslim nutcase? anti-semitism is the biggest accelerationist tactic

What you said is he doesn’t mention Jews but now you admit he did are you being retarded on purpose

Yes being anti Muslim is politically correct in the U.S.

I think he permanently delegitimized accelerationism. Things don't get better just because they're bad.

Attached: Christchurch Beneficial Insulation 1488.jpg (1099x460, 83K)

>err jews are ok i guess
its the same as writing nothing.

no its fucking not

Visitors to North Korea are often human sources for intelligence agencies. Bob Woodward reported that in "Fury".

Its too soon to decide the outcome just yet

>as long as they are not subverting our nation
Why did you omit that part

*Mossad asset, not agent. Mossad agents are his handlers which you will never hear, read or see in the killers writings and recordings, might not even meet in person. Same case as with Freemason Breivick

because they are?

Okay so note to self, that site is officially CIA disinfo. There was one shooter. One. The video had one guy, one car. His plans according to msm included two others and car bombs who failed. I saw one shooter, digging through threads lead me to believe he may have made some friends. Two and two ieds are plausble. The police initially reported that. The initial reports from the ground are usually true due to not being able to contain actual response and safety measures. Too many people with scanners. Fourth and fifth are over the top. If there are other arrests it'll be shitposters they get for conspiracy

Good post

Yes it is ask any conservative here and they will tell you they have no sympathy for Muslims

This, in some cases you can criticize muslims a bit, but never the jews.

I think it's a combination of idea 1 and 3 (though the last one kinda modified from what you wrote).

>Idea 1
Legitimate. If you are set on killing people, why cuck on primal WN points like the JQ? This guy aped too much civic nationalism behind his words. His understanding of white nationalism, as seen on the more 'erudite' side of Jow Forums, is incredibly surface level. He apes Varg more than people like Mosley (whom he cites).
Which then leads to:

>Idea 3
The Jow Forums-like WN angle was just a facade to get the most attention.
The truth is that he wanted to become a famous mass murderer for the memes and attention. Why decorate your guns with memes? Why have meme music out loud? Why livestream it? Blurt out 'sub to PDP' or use the ok hand sign after getting caught?

So if they are and he is only ok with them if they’re not, that means he’s not ok with them

conservatives didnt even make up half the voting population
if you said bombing the shit out the middle east was pc in the us youd have a better argument, but that isnt pc either

Attached: 243324.jpg (470x586, 58K)

Andddd this is how they keep us from obtaining solidarity. Even our figureheads are CIA shills in the mainstream so now the real heroes gotta be glowniggers too. This guy did something terrible to avenge and unite whites. Can we not at least agree on that? Right or wrong in his means, is avenging children and trying to unite your people not Noble?

he doesnt say he thinks they are. if you want to play the
>implying game, he implies they dont

So when is your livestream going up?

saved

Attached: tarrant explanation.png (3721x721, 217K)

The shooting is 100% real without a doubt, but there was a webm posted yesterday of cellphone video from passersby that clearly showed 2 men outside of the building on the sidewalk carrying longguns.

Also the reports about the other arrests all said that they were people who were arrested because they were "inside the suspects vehicle"

Does anyone have that webm/link to the video im talking about?? IIRC one of the men was handing a longgun to another man wearing a black tshirt. There were cleary 2 separate people in the footage.

I dont know if soneone just happened to get video of the civs who were detained as they were being fucking retards and walking up to a scene with guns to "help" a la dan blizfaggian in vegas prior to tbeir arrest, but they looked pretty damn calm about being there.

Not sayinh shooting is fake at all. It is not fake and if you believe it is, seriously kys. That video just raises questions about who else if anyone else was involved.

>Beneficial Insulation
>Black Sun
>$14.88
Kek, where is that pic from user?

Conservatism is dead. Let us move on to something more useful.
CONSERVATISM IS DEAD. THANK GOD.

Most people aren't pilled on Jews. Besides they arent the type to go eye for an eye after a violent attack, muds are. Enough chaos and retaliation between these groups and the whole thing becomes engulfed in ethnic conflict.

Disinfo son. You want the original??

just because you hate the jews, doesnt mean you cant shoot up a mosque

ITS HAPPENING NEW POL IS UP

SDF

THEY ARE PUTTING TOGETHER A LIST OF ALL JEW CONGRESS REPRESENTATIVES

REPORT IN YOU AUTISTS SRIGH T NOW

You are delusional no one care about Muslims here except libshit and even they are half hearted

Oh wait..didn't notice the memeflaf. Typical of a glownigger to be spreading bold face lies buncha fuckin shills in here. I thought you guys didn't work the weekend when you didn't wake me this morning with a warrant. Been using my free speech alot

When someone writes out a well thought out theory that is actually understandable and logical, it means theyre not an autist, you autist.

all the more he should have blamed the jews.
going antisemitic is biggest un pc thing in the fucking world. why would an accelerationist not do it?

I think you should look at the difference between Tarrant and Bowers, the shooter in the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting from last year.

Why didn't that shooting cause anywhere near as much of a media tidal wave? After all it was the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of The United States and yet it seems almost impotent in comparison to this most recent shooting.

That's because the Jews have complete and total control over their affairs. Killing a bunch of Jewish grandparents in Pittsburgh isn't going to do shit to move the needle. The mosque that Tarrant targeted has a history of ties to radical Islam and was a recruiting base for extremists abroad. The butterfly effect that Tarrant has set in place is going to have wide reaching effects. This was another masterful reason why he chose New Zealand, because of how idyllic of an international reputation it is has. His point was to show that nowhere is safe.

All this stuff ties into his accelerationist motives. Cause as much chaos as possible and convince people that nowhere is safe and their governments can no longer protect them. He's trying to sow the seeds of doubt and distrust into as many people as possible. If he attacked a synagogue or went after the Jews in his manifesto it wouldn't have had the same effect. He would have been written off in the same way that Bowers was written off. Not to mention Jews will not retaliate in the same way Muslims will. Mark my words he picked the perfect mosque to go after if he wants retribution attacks.

Why would he even put that line in there if that wasn’t he implication

He doesnt hate muds or Jews. Just wants them the fuck out of his country.

He was in Turkey before and after the attempted "coup", UK calling for mayor's assasination, in Bulgaria, Pakistan...
tweeted against Pakistani visa laws, when the only restrictions are to Israelis..
he went to Ukraine, Iceland, Argentina ...France, Poland, and North Korea.
Mossad

Attached: Capture.jpg (839x674, 88K)

to imply he thinks jews are alright

THIS JUST IN
>THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
>THIS JUST IN
>LIST OF DECEASED HAS BEEN RELEASED TO PUBLIC:
Muhhamad
Muhammad
Muhhammad
Muhamad
Muhhamad-Muhammad
Muhamed
Muhamet
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohamad
Mohamed
Mohamed
Mohammed
Mohammad
Muhamad
Mohamad
Mokamat
Mohammad
Mohammed
Muhammet
Mehmet
Memet
Muhammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Maxamed
Magomed
Magomet
Mokhammed
Mukhammad
Mehmet
Mahmud
Muhammad
Jafar

Attached: 1552766928840.png (800x528, 676K)

Nigger i forgot to change the flag back from a post i made 12 hours ago or so. Do you have that webm im talking about or not? Wtf did i even fucking say that was glow worthy, you mongoloid?

Attached: Big rifle.jpg (550x1024, 111K)

No shit that was the point of the shooting and manifesto to wake up as many Americans as possible

>Do they want to demolish the mosque after the attack? Could have been a grooming den for child trafficking or some base of operations that was close to having its cover blown and they wanted to cash in on some tragedy to get rid of the evidence asap.

Attached: 1552793173985.png (1030x1106, 602K)

White people rule youtube.com/watch?v=omZPiG3xKG0

Attached: 1552768804432.jpg (1242x1887, 1.18M)

>blame jews and muslims in the manifesto
>shoot up a mosque
wow, that was hard

bump, ockham's razor on this one, i choose to believe option 3, everything he has wanted to happen is happening

Thank fucking christ holy shit im sweating so hard rn

I was so fucking worried about Abdul.

> the real heroes gotta be glowniggers too
>Can we not at least agree on that? Right or wrong in his means, is avenging children and trying to unite your people not Noble?

Jesus Christ, dude, seek help. Shooting up random people in a house of worship for the memes and trying to get YOU disarmed is uniting our people and being a real hero? I'm glad this autism stays FAR away from actual European patriotism.

Attached: Nigger.png (480x466, 139K)

>understands pol

Hes talking about general people you muggel. Everybody is like that. Pol is least like that. Hes not talking about pol at all hes talking about:

>SPOILER ALERT
"The general population"

Ever been on facebook and tried to explain something to someone. They prefer NOWTHIS horseshit with sad music and weepy faces... Leftists are braindead and use emotional jerk off material to keep each other at peak emotional awareness.

Attached: 1552769040006.png (923x2222, 1.6M)

>>Brenton is Jewish
>>Argument: Brown eyes?
lmao

>Strongest arguments: The manifesto itself.

The manifesto is a mess. It's full of memes and contradictory views.
e.g. Views communist china as a good model for a country, candace owens has an inspiration

I just tried to effortpost but this trash board thinks it’s spam. Fuck this site is a joke.

There are 3 Groups in this particular conflict. US/ZOG, Muslims, Disaffected whites. Yes, the US is murdering 100's daily, there is nothing you can do about that. Everybody here likes to blame the Jew's for American conquest (not that I particularly disagree) anyway so it's on their hands. You are impotent to change it so lets focus on the other two and whats going on in our countries, in our communities.

It's not at all surprising this happened. It was going to happen eventually. The only reason you guys are acting surprised is because you prefer the illusion of moral superiority right now. That's fine, I'm not a radical either, I choose to work within the process as well. The question does become though, do you have a breaking point where you recognize the process does not or cannot work? I surely hear many of you making that accusation daily. Then what? Perhaps "at least we weren't violent" will be your last words. Christlike?

These people individually? Innocent perhaps, although allegedly the mosque had some history of extremism which I was unable to verify personally. Regardless, lets call them innocent, they are still part of the greater whole of Islam. The same way we might be categorized by Muslims as part of the greater whole of Christendom. I can't remember a time in my life when Muslims havent been hijacking airplanes, blowing up buildings, taking hostages, massacring innocents, raping young girls, stoning women for being raped, murdering faggots and engaging in general barbarian fuckery that by comparison makes chicago gangbagers look like a bunch of church boys. Before 2001 it was condemned by the west to a degree. Now we get "Not all Muslims." Children run over with a truck and dismembered. Not all muslims. Nearly 100 slaughtered in Paris. Not all muslims. 1500 girls systematically raped for years. Not all muslims. Not all muslims. Authorities refuse to take action and worse, they blame those of exposing it! Racists, bigots, intolerant!

Attached: 78d795b10d374037100d6f96e1ed07074bb6b80e948af4752abc03fd36f8291f.png (767x553, 444K)

In the full live stream it literally shows his entire car with shotguns in the laid down passenger seat and empty third. There was no one there, he didn't stop to pick anyone up. I have the original live stream capture.

> (You)
>Disinfo son. You want the original??

WHAT IS DISINFO?

ORIGINAL WHAT??

the fuck are u on

Whether you like it or not, two sides exist and one of them is inordinately prone to violence. This was going to happen eventually. You may say "but hes no better than a muslim now" and you may be right, but when the authorities fail to act and allow the enemy to continue onward, there are two outcomes. Accept subjugation and eventual extinction, or adopt tactics that worked against you so effectively. War is not about moral superiority, its about brutality and exerting force upon the other. If a knife is pulled on you, you pull a gun. If they kill ten of yours, 100 of theirs pay the price. Waging war against you must be too expensive to continue and the enemy forced to submit to your overwhelming nature.

That is what happened here and while I take no joy in the slaughter of innocents, this is just the beginning. I've seen plenty of Jew removal this, Jew removal that. Fuck the spics, kill them at the boarder, drive them out! Intern the shitlibs, destroy liberalism etc. How do you think that all works? You think all of those people go peacefully? Violence is the final arbiter in all matters of man. Brenton will not be alone in his ferocity, he is merely the first to be driven to his brink. Do you think he is the only accelerationist that exists? Muslims have already vowed to take revenge. They will undoubtedly kill innocents as they have been for the last 50 years. Will you rationalist it for them as well?

Frankly I'm surprised that whites have been as restrained as they have. All of you are flipping your fucking lid over 40-50 muslims dead (vs the 1000's killed on the opposing side) while 3 times that died in Africa just recently. Seems to me this number is actually more of a testament to the restraint whites have as a whole than anything.

Attached: 1552791324293.jpg (2150x1210, 266K)

what in the literal fuck are you talking about

>In the full live stream it literally shows his entire car with shotguns in the laid down passenger seat and empty third. There was no one there, he didn't stop to pick anyone up. I have the original live stream capture.

WOAH BADASS CHROME PLUGIN GURU OVER HERE LOOK OUT

No fucking shit, you think i didnt see it?

The fucking news kept saying "in the suspects car" im not fucking saying i saw anyone myself.

I am fucking saying i saw another persom with a gun in a clip from passersby uploaded to several of the 1000000 threads over the last 2 days, though.

Thats all im asking about you fucking autist

Attached: W1.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

stuff.co.nz/business/industries/111334884/christchurch-shootings-anger-at-insulation-company-with-white-supremacy-branding

I think he means the story that the two dudes in plain clothes, with rifles, were vigilantes looking for the shooter was disinfo

Nigger the original is 16:55 and 67.96mb. that's the live stream capture not secondhand CIA cell phone vids but go pro on his head that shows his passenger seat laid down with shotguns in it and his back seats folded down full of cargo he didn't empty at the first scene. Basically everything you said was disinformation and lies. You're fucking glowing nigger. Where do I live??

This pile of shit pulled out all the stops making sure every stereotypical “alt-rite” reference was dropped.

The only reason he didn’t play Shadilay is because they figured it would be too over the top and blow their cover.

Well, the entire thing was over the top and they’re blowing their cover anyway.

All I'm saying is targeting Jews and drawing attention to the JQ plays directly into their hands. Bowers was proof enough of that, his shooting accomplished diddly squat. The other important point is that Tarrant claimed his shooting was retribution for Muslim violence in Europe. Again this shows his tact and clever maneuvering; because that's exactly the type of thing that a lot of people can sympathize with.

This shooting is already being treated totally differently because a lot of people are murmuring about how these Muslims have had it coming for a while now. Tarrant zero'd in on exactly the right target to cause as much social upheaval.

The fact he didn't go after the Jews shows he knew exactly what he was doing. That doesn't mean he's a Mossad agent it means he learnt from Bowers mistake.

>is from spergchan, aka glower chan, aka infinity
>only implication on Jews is
>I am okay with Jews as long as they are in the state of Israel :^)
Totally legit

Attached: 1552274640747.jpg (527x572, 22K)

> (You)
>Nigger the original is 16:55 and 67.96mb. that's the live stream capture not secondhand CIA cell phone vids but go pro on his head that shows his passenger seat laid down with shotguns in it and his back seats folded down full of cargo he didn't empty at the first scene. Basically everything you said was disinformation and lies. You're fucking glowing nigger. Where do I live??

You have to be trolling
>the gopro footage exists and since you say you saw a seperate webm not from a gopro youre a liar because only 1 camera exusts on earth right now
There is no way youre this retarded.

No he wasn't. You're only proof is an article from a barely known Iranian newspaper of an interview of a low grade whistle blower. You're sources are all shit, and unless we see something solid like an IDF equivalent of a DD-214, him in a uniform and/or with a high ranking Mossad agent, something. So far your sources tally up to

Attached: DudeTrustMe.png (500x488, 16K)

1 although I doubt he's an actual agent. He's simply a useful idiot for world Jewry like all the other braindead accelerationist golems.

Uhh...that's how it works.
>Be HUMINT operative
>Recruit crazy fucker and radicalize the shit out of his malleable brain
>Provide him with training and a plan
>???
>Profit