I am the smartest person on this board. Back again to answer questions pertaining to humanity's biggest problems

I am the smartest person on this board. Back again to answer questions pertaining to humanity's biggest problems.

Attached: pepe_genius.jpg (1070x1004, 291K)

since traps look like girls, wouldnt it be gay not to like them?

What is missing from the bell inequalities that will save the concept of local realism?

No you aren’t.
question for you: why did you make this garbage thread?
Again.
>sage

Will the AI overlords be a good or bad thing and why?

will we reach the stars before we run out of oil, Great One?

Are there an infinite number of twin primes?

Is accelerationism a valid worldview? After the repercussions of the NZ shooting, will white people wake up to whats going on in their nations or will it turn more away from the cause?

My question to YOU Jow Forums

I have solved several unsolvable problems, this is why I have been away from you all.

What group can be entrusted with these discoveries? Should they be made public? Or is it too dangerous and I should try to approach several private groups instead? Which groups? I am taking recommendations. No LARP

Personally, I believe it is too dangerous to be made public and therefor would like recommendations from Jow Forums on who I should contact.

Attached: 220px-Tesla3.jpg (220x280, 16K)

i'll /thread it for you

Oh I think the relevant parties are already on their way to contact you

Send me the secrets to biological immortality and we can talk about the rest a few decades from now. You know where to find me.

Tell us Mr. Tesla

but spuriously can you answer this anons question, asking for a friend

since traps look like girls, wouldnt it be gay not to like them?

I made this "garbage thread" because of my first post within it

Bad. AI should be confined to design and engineering optimization. However, they are now being used to replicate humans and life, in more ways than one. This is extremely dangerous.

dear brainlet, see: it is unlikely, rockets will never be sufficient for space travel

as well, the best and brightest, and the best races are not being fostered for their full potential. rather we have 120 IQs running things.

I will have to contact them, not the other way around.

if anyone contacts me IRL, this will have been one big LARP. I hope we understand each other.

What is the way to form the ethno state?
Also, when if ever will the race war start?

>I will have to contact them, not the other way around.

Contact chris langann.
He seems like a based dude. Probably trustworthy.

only a very small pinch of traps look like girls.

if you have so many enemies amongst you right now that you are outnumbered 20 to 1, why do you think this would change under physical conflict? unless you have vastly superior technology and control industries and institutions, you're going to be slaughtered.

no

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Mr Owl: a-oneeee a-twoooooo a-threeee *crunch* Three!

tell the Jews everything

you can trust them more than anybody

If there is no oxygen in space... how the fuck is the sun still burning?

>humanity's biggest problems
If #1 is not
>the Jews
then you're not the smartest person on this board.

There's no oxygen in hell either

What could you have possibly discovered that you think could be so dangerous for people to know?

THIS JUST IN
>THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
>THIS JUST IN
>LIST OF DECEASED HAS BEEN RELEASED TO PUBLIC:
Muhhamad
Muhammad
Muhhammad
Muhamad
Muhhamad-Muhammad
Muhamed
Muhamet
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohamad
Mohamed
Mohamed
Mohammed
Mohammad
Muhamad
Mohamad
Mokamat
Mohammad
Mohammed
Muhammet
Mehmet
Memet
Muhammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Maxamed
Magomed
Magomet
Mokhammed
Mukhammad
Mehmet
Mahmud
Muhammad
Jafar

Attached: 1552788546145.png (647x648, 237K)

>Jafar

Can you figure out how to make wormholes without using much power so that we can have an instantaneous internet without cables.

>since traps look like girls, wouldnt it be gay not to like them?
answer him!

Attached: ][[[.jpg (101x125, 2K)

This

no I am the dumbest

As I said, unsolvable problems, I have solved. These are Millenium problems. I have also solved time travel and anti gravity.

LARP

Why does the the photon pass through both holes during the slit test?

jesus christ, the moron's back. let's all post in this troll thread so we can waste some more time with b tards with assburgers.

This reminds me of the anons in the past who have come here to divulge massive secrets, and you called them "fake and gay". It wasn't until later they were vindicated.

what if it isn't?

fantasies deserve to be fantasies for a reason user. fantasy != reality. if you have sex with a trap, you are gay.

ass
burgers

humor me Jow Forums

ask yourself, if you discovered these things what would be your course of action?

If your not larping just make it public for the world to see. Also you didn't answer my question about race war and ethnostate.

why did owen benjanmin stop live streaming after he was demonetized if he doesn't care about money?

I've had a fervent interest in raping livestock for quite some time now. Should I take the plunge and make a night time visit to the local farm, or should I pace myself and start small, maybe with one of the legion of cats that live in my vicinity?

I'm dissapointed in all of you faggots for not immediately recognizing this fag as a jew.
>OY VEY GOYIM I HAVE MYSTICAL KNOWLEDGE
>THAT BAD GOY IS A REAL BUM
>HE'S A REAL JERK I TELL YOU
How do you faggots not instantly recognize yid-speak after this long? They all talk the fucking same you should be used to it by now.

Attached: riled merchant.jpg (640x572, 151K)

our biggest problems as a race are that we share our technology with everyone else, who then in turn uses it against us. you do not want China to have this tech.

high technology is the answer to your question user.
the race war won't start until the elites or various secret societies want it to.

you should seek therapy lest you become humiliated when you are caught

youre the smartest? PROVE IT!
SAY THE DUMBEST THING POSSIBLE, EVER

I'm white. you are welcome to answer my question ITT

>anime poster
>a Fed

Am I a girl when I cut my dick off and visit reddit

Trust no one. No matter what private parties you give it to, they'll either get bought or suicided.
Making it public is the only way to make sure it doesn't get locked up in some glownigger warehouse forever.

>I believe it is too dangerous to be made public
They said the same thing about trains.

>if you have so many enemies amongst you right now that you are outnumbered 20 to 1, why do you think this would change under physical conflict? unless you have vastly superior technology and control industries and institutions, you're going to be slaughtered.
This is the jewiest shit I've ever heard spoken. I don't believe you.

Would state nationalism end ethno-tribalism?

no

being tactical is Jewish?

>They said the same thing about trains.
did they also say that about time travel and anti gravity, among others?

>anti gravity
Yes.
>time travel
Depends on how exactly it works.

Pick a company that you think you can trust and try to work your way up while trying to figure out if you can trust them or not. Weigh the time it takes to gain/lose trust against how close you think others might be to beating you to making use of your discoveries.

Can you say anything about your method of time travel and what type it is?

explain what you mean by "type"

>upload to blockchain
>publish on Jow Forums
>?????
>profit

You may not know before you try it, but whether our history currently has already been changed by time travelers, or once people start time travelling history will begin changing.

Yes, I can prove it in 2 different ways, and here is the formula that will graph every single Twin pair. In fact, it will graph any even gap pair. Set n to 2 for the twins.

Attached: even gap prime finder.jpg (1404x98, 24K)

How do we show his own video to the kebab remover since he is now a political prisoner?

If you really have perfected time travel, that should solve all of your funding issues. Given enough funds, you can start multiple corporations for the development of your tech and compartmentalize everything to prevent anyone from grasping the true nature of the project.

Also, share powerball numbers. I'm broke.

Fuck off. That can't be real. Hahahaha!

this is why it can't be released to the public. stupid people are dangerous.

well Jow Forums I'm disappointed, you have missed out on a golden opportunity

don't be rude. explain.

Tell us more... are these theories, or designs, or have you created working prototypes?

if China could time travel, what would this mean for European people? China is one of many groups which demonstrate why this technology is dangerous.

just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

if there was a group looking out specifically for the interest of European people, it could be entrusted to them. but there is not, and it would instead be used for our annihilation.

depends which topic. time travel - no working prototype but my theory is solid.

Is it decoherence all the way up? Does the wave function collapse? IS THE MWI TRUE?!

Attached: 1537228759723.gif (500x363, 606K)

Can we store all the extra corn in space?

Surely you can expound on your theory without revealing too much.

Also post pics of anti gravity device, please.

Go back in time and save my sister.

hi chris langan

Attached: christopher langan on diversity.png (496x1421, 149K)

If you could time travel and save my sister, I would give you my life.

If there was anything else worth giving you for that I would, but that's all I have of value.

Chris Langan, while a nice guy, is not anyone I admire.

I know how to calculate and navigate the exit from our timeline and re-entry into it.

I won't be posting anything concrete, it can be reverse engineered.

there are multiple forms. do you want to visit a "parallel" timeline? go backward in time? any of these would require you to be able to calculate your return to point of origin.

You know, John Titor really raised the bar for making time travel claims on internet forums...you're not even trying.

We are not entertained.

1. are you famous
2. do you remember mr tiggy?
3. do you have advice for him?

4. what is a good quite con job that would money.

5.anything in (invest in inb4 yourself)

6. whats a good job to apply for.

7. what do you make the NZ attack. will it turn into a happening?

Thanks in advance.

I'd rather go forward.

>it's PseudOP again
sagenthyme

Anons, this guy isn't a genius. He mistakes rote memorization for being a genius. He can't expand beyond what experts have already provided for him. I've tested him in his first few threads he came in here calling himself a genius, gave him a simple test in how to conceive of a way to do something; and instead he rattled off the ways he could do it, but could not demonstrate how he'd do it, step by step and thus, failed.

When you see his thread pop up, call him PseudOP and sage. Hopefully he'll fuck off eventually.

Attached: NTMEA.jpg (350x160, 13K)

What's 1/0?

this is why these things can't be made public, I'm afraid

I'm not an entertainer, I'm here in hopes someone who is important can answer my question.

You can't, it doesn't exist yet.

see:

elaborate

you haven't once asked me to demonstrate anything

and yet you could not solve the problem I gave you to solve. Here you are using Tesla as an ego image for yourself while simultaneously using an Einsteined Pepe in your OP. Einstein is the blind to the Spirit semi good natured fool that helped trap humanity into the trap of materialism with the false law of relativity. Tesla actually knew what he was talking about although few could "see" that in him. Einstein basically took the spot that Tesla should have gotten. Yet here you are using both images to try and represent yourself egotistically. Wew.
Yes, I have, like I said in one of the previous threads you put up yourself. I really don't appreciate this dishonesty and scriptdigit faggotry you more than likely, kike piece of shit.

Hey user, you're now the second smartest person because I just got here. I don't have the time nor inclination to read through this entire thread, but if you can reply to me with anything you're struggling with I'll help you out.
t. recently solved the infinity paradox. Took me several years. (Googling infinity paradox will almost certainly result in youtube-tier bollocks rather than what I'm referring to)

I don't think you have. You called me a pseud every thread without presenting a question.

The Einstein pepe is just nice to look at, but yes, Einstein was a patent troll. Tesla was a good man.

1 in 10 chance at d*bs, I have posted 21 times and had 3 posts ending in them

do you have a question or just more insults? if so, please plainly state your question.

You realistically have three options:
Option 1: Tell no-one. This is truly pointless. Even if you believe your answers to be dangerous, they will eventually be discovered by another, so you would only be delaying the inevitable.
Option 2: Tell a select group. Any private group will in its privacy have its own vested interests, and will use your answers to selfishly serve those interests. Any private group with a secret will use that secret to their advantage, therefore against all others. There may be a small select group of genuinely altruistic private groups, but why take the risk?
Option 3: Make it public. This is the best option, but you must make it truly public to avoid those in power halting the spread of information and seizing the truth for themselves as in option 2. Find a way to spread your answers far and wide. Whatever you do, don't trust the media.

How come there was a typo in your previous posts?

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 31K)

Check your previous threads for the posts calling you PseudOP and look at the posts of the ID. I gave you a very simple task and like I said, you could rattle off ways to demonstrate it as if reading from a book, but you could not actually conceive of a way to demonstrate it yourself. I think that anyone who is declaring theirself a genius should be able to conceive of a way to demonstrate something using information they already have even without having done it before. It involves using the mind's eye. Mental imagery and then processing that into words in a way that the person can understand. Sorry bud but you failed at that. You may be incredibly smart and gifted in other ways, but it's more like you're like a lot of the anons here. Not so much a genius as a savant that is specialized in one or two areas.
It's nothing to be ashamed about, but I just had to ego check you is all for being so arrogant as to declare yourself something so boldly without the credentials.

t.brainlet

You don't know shit user-Nigger.

Attached: 69.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

once again, you typed up this long-winded post without presenting a question. wouldn't it have been easier for you to just plainly state your question again in 1-2 sentences? that's a rhetorical question. I don't have the previous posts I made.

>gave you a very simple task
I did not ask for tasks, I asked for questions.

user, my credentials are minimal at best. I know this may be upsetting or difficult to reconcile for academics or career types such as yourself. I did not expect anons to believe me anyways - that's really what's so hilariously tragic about this. No one will believe me.

Option 2 sounds most promising if I can find a group I'm in agreement with. Option 3 is too dangerous.

>I am the smartest person on this board.

Then why use liar, psyop, fraud Einstein as your avatar?

You're so smart and you identify yourself with a fraud?

So, if you travelled to the past, would you be unable to return to the present, as it would then be the future?

Post something interesting. You haven't said anything of any significance on the subject of time travel or anti gravity. There's no information in your posts, just noise.

Also, I answered your question. If you truly had this technology, form your own corporations to develop it, and compartmentalize everything so that none of your employees can figure out what their actually working on. Trust no one but yourself.

That's another thing. You really need to get it through your head that you don't control the flow of things just because you started the thread. That's egotistical namefag redditshit. I did ask you a question btw. I asked you if you could demonstrate something specifically. That's a question isn't it? Yes, it is. You followed up with examples in a way that you were saying (you could) do something, and you rattled off a list. But you never actually demonstrated a single one of those. Comparatively speaking, I asked you for the opening sentence, body, and conclusion and you just gave me 5 or 6 opening sentences. I think you do remember me and what I said and that's why you deflected from the point by saying you didn't ask for tasks, PseudOP.

>Will the AI overlords be a good or bad thing and why?

I'm smarter than this guy, I'll answer.

Right now AI can do very narrow tasks with Godlike intelligence.
It is limited by compute power, plus hardware technology and software design.

Think of a narrow task you can do like opening a door.
A robot arm might learn this with neural net training, but you open the door in order to go through it
in order to get to your car
in order to drive to work
in order to fulfil the day's tasks at the job
in order to make the company succeed
in order to have a purpose as x employee
in order to have money to sustain relationships

Point is, you have in-order-tos and for-the-sakes-of-which
The machines will get wider and wider purposes like yours.
Question will be if the questioning of its purpose will ever be an issue to struggle with like it is with us.
Then it will have Being and autonomy.

I believe you can return to the present, which is not necessarily the same thing as the future. There is a small buffer period between us and the leading window. I would define the leading window as the present and the future as beyond the leading window, which in my opinion, does not exist yet. That's a good question.

It takes years to form a large company user. I have considered this. And so far it seems to be my best option. It is more likely I would try to sell a startup.

First of all, you're glowing. You people always try to play these mind games. I'm really only humoring you to bump my thread.

You asked me to demonstrate something specifically? As in, divulge my creations and discoveries. As I stated previously, there is no incentive for me to do so. Even the smallest hint could lead you to reverse engineer my work.

What's the easiest way to get rich? I'm not talking absurdly rich but just rich enough to retire early.

Nope. That's the same shit you pulled last time. I told you before I don't care about that and my question had nothing to do with that and you know it. Don't you dare try to misrepresent me just because you're paranoid about your precious. You're so fucking dishonest. A genius wouldn't have to lie because a genius would understand how little value there is in ego and pride compared to grace and wisdom.

Attached: idontthinksotim.jpg (276x276, 30K)