1 victim had NZ citizenship. 1

That’s 2% of the victims were NZ citizens. How does a country allow this?

This post is not to glorify nor is it to condemn. It is simply to debate how a country can have Mosques full of 98% non-citizens.

Does anyone have any other related stats on NZ?

Attached: E4CF21F0-6245-4413-AA90-CB509C16AB51.png (1125x2436, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Sqpru
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow... I am shocked

Reported to five eyes for spreading propaganda

D I V E R S I T Y

>NZ mosque bred more terrorists than NZ citizens
lmao

Quit spreading hate speech

not surprising really

Attached: brenmt.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

Keep in mind that this mosque produced a couple converts that went to go join terrorist groups in the ME.

thank wikipedia

source?

archive.fo/Sqpru
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
It was also mentioned in the manifesto

NEWSFLASH! Country founded by immigrants and based on immigration has many non-citizen immigrants living in it. More at 11.

*founded by white immigrants and based on white immigration
ftfy

Only from the 1800s onwards. But yeah, obviously you dumb upside-down man.

Yeah that's fucking weird

>it's a "settling untamed land as conquerors is the same as the foreign leeches who come hundreds of years later living off your back" episode

There was no state of new zealand when anglos arrived. There were just some primitive tribals banging rocks together and giving each other tattoos. That's not a country.

Attached: angry_pepe_with_jalapeno.jpg (454x453, 57K)

so many anti trump shills spilling over into non-targetted threads

It's literally named after a Dutch province. The country we know as 'New Zealand' is a white country and always has been.
Talk all you want about the rich history of the island coons living on the land, they never developed the country of New Zealand, they were no more a developer of the country than the Kiwi bird was.

Well duh all of you inbred incels. Back to the main argument - how is it surprising that a nation only recently established by colonisers / immigrants has immigrants living in it?

are the mauwri still thing? is it just the muzzles that haqqa now?

Because sandniggers and europeans are not the same.

*recently established by white colonisers / immigrants
ftfy

*recently established by literate, white, British-heritage, European, ancestrally related to Beaker-people, homo sapiens sapiens colonisers / immigrants

We can do this for quite a while..

Cool story schlomo.

You have already been exposed in this thread kike. When free speech reigns your satanic semitic lies have no power.

>semitic
Says the fucking immigrant. Go back to the motherland.

*with little relation in ethnicity, culture, language, and beliefs to dune coons

>turns out they were either temporary workers or just tourists

glorious
also he got 11 T-Series subscribers.

*and striking similarities in genetics, genetic expression, various highly similar moropholigical features (e.g. limbs, forward-facing eyes, bipedal)

This stuff is why they are going to shut Jow Forums down. Not because of the edgy meme lord shitposts.

Attached: 1552696460387.png (800x528, 676K)

*Anglo conquerors, settlers and pioneers
"Immigrants" implies there was a civilization to join...fucking NPCs

Attached: 11111immigr.png (1224x637, 1.34M)

Noice. Thanks for taking 6 of our internal enemies. Will be forever grateful.

>implying modern Europeans have anything to do with Europeans of the past.

lmao are you telling me you fags and trannies think of yourselves as Robert Clive or some tough shit?

Was that the policeman who died from burns?

*aka things that mean very little to a cohesive and safe society

>1 indonesian
>its the largest muslim country in the world and it shares an ocean barrier with australia
>still little indonesian immigrants in both countries
what gives?

Hmmm. These posts made me rethink this happening.

Yes, quite. You've heard if first - genetics have no bearing on societal cohesion. What a collective of tossers this place has become.

Based on Anglo immigration 2 centuries ago mate

You've got to be kidding me.
H-he's actually going to get away with it, isn't he Jow Forums?

Attached: 1552710155186.jpg (1024x669, 120K)

I think in his mind, he already has.

the madman got what he wanted alright

Attached: file.png (882x1280, 1009K)

lol

Indonesia is at the weird spot were it isnt poor enough or destabilized enough for refugee status, but not successful enough for skilled migration. Which actually makes it quite difficult to emigrate to Australia.

you can get permanent residency here but citizenship is a long process.

Pretty gutted because my old best mate was from south africa and got deported, he had money and a job and gf here, they wouldn't let him stay fucking bullshit

lmao that pics probably not wrong after those cops have had a couple beers