I thought Harry Potter was geared toward kids

Why is she doing this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 Complex Pop Culture on Twitter J K Rowling reveals Dumbledore and Grindelwald (618x685, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKxpwlKRQ2U
mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is geared towards kids, and they are sexualizing your kids.

She's trying to turn your kids gay

Virtue signaling

Who's Grindelwald?

>Why is she doing this?
She's a woman.

an imaginary faggot.

Trying to stay relevant.

I think it's the red headed girl.

Do you know who Dumbledore is?

hitler

the big bad wizard from before voldemort was a thing

>intense
No lube?

Attached: 6183_2_b.jpg (218x300, 23K)

Originally I thought that it was a guy from The Lord of Rings.

From my dealings with left leaning individuals I can tell you that the women in particular are absolutely obsessed with gay dudes. They love hearing about someone turning out to be gay or following some gay e-celeb to watch his super gay life. It's so weird because they are women, why do gay dudes fascinate them so much? I've met multiple women like this. If you look up gay romance novels, I bet you'll find a majority of them are written by women. They just have some obsession with it, I haven't got the slightest clue why

>Why is a turboleftist trying to spread the gay?

because women love inaccessible men. didnt even have to think about it for a minute.

Because queers are degenerate shippers who ruin everything they touch

Attached: finale.gif (540x304, 1.66M)

Maybe for the same reason men like hot lesbians ?

SILENCE

Attached: 19usg2.jpg (961x717, 129K)

I guess so, but it seems more then just sexual to me.

All of you are correct.

It is

Attached: 3456345.png (486x576, 6K)

She's missing important information the world needs to know.

Like who was top and who was bottom.

she doesn't respect art, not even her own. any writer will tell you that you can't go back and edit your characters, they are a product of your mood and inspirations at the time which are now forgotten.

*TING TING TING*
Fuck Slytherin.
All members of Slytherin are to go to the dungeon right now and stay there until the end of the semester.
Ten points for Gryffindor.

Is anyone actually happy about this? No one wants to ship two ugly people, they want to see Newt get dicked.

FUCK too stoned to dumbledore post right now

Attached: 1552501335746.png (660x330, 450K)

Anyone else noticed she makes these stupid fucking virtue signalling announcements once a year, every year since the movies about the novels finished?

It absolutely reeks of desperation. "I'm still relevant, despite these books being 20 years old now"

>she doesn't respect art
>ART

Attached: 1493580671935.png (375x394, 319K)

even the normies are getting sick of this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LKxpwlKRQ2U

this man is correct

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

The guy who started the first wizard war and was the person who possessed the elder wand before dumbledoor got it from defeating it. They both grew up together and he stole the elder wand after him and dumbledoor showed interest in the three deathly hallows, which were the three magical artefacts said to be made by death itself in the magical fairy tail ‘The Tale Of Three Brothers.’ Grindelwald tried to gather all of the wizards and witches against the muggles (the people without magic) and raged war on Europe. Dumbledoor ignored the problem for quite some time and this was revealed to be because he loved grindelwald (as said in the picture in this post.) Dumbledoor eventually had enough and defeated him in a duel that lasted hours.

Grindelwald is evil too. She is equivocating the good vs evil roles.
The whole "dumbledore is gay" thing has never been anything but tokenism btw.
I fucking hate SJWs so much
0.1% of the population is trans yet every show needs a trans character?
live plays are the worst. it seerms like every new play is 90% gay characters, never mind most of the population is CIS. and they wonder why live theater tickets dont sell

Basically magic Hitler.

So it is some gay incest type shit because he loved him like a brother?

A character in some spin-off prequel, not the original series

Quads then trips, nice. No, at least I don’t think so. The only reason they had a bond was because they loved each other and were interested in gaining power via the deathly hallows.

She wanted some attention. It's just like why do wizards shit like Indians in the street.

>not the original series
Deathly Hallows goes into it though. I don't remember if the movies do but the book definitely explains it.

No I meant what they are trying to turn it into.

>The shows need to represent everyone
This is what they believe, I can't wait for the transsexual furry who rapes children on the weekends to be out at the bar with his pals, a black woman who is sassy, a asexual white nerd, and it's besti, the muslim.

It's because they love to immaculate men. I've dated several women who tried to do it to me. It's a demonic spirit forcing them to do it and you have to stand against it

Sure, maybe, I don’t know what’s happening in that 3 inch brain of hers

It's from Fantastic Beasts, the role is played by Johnny Depp.

this is the best answer
also, she only wrote the first two books, a team of writers working for the publisher wrote the rest after her publisher saw what a cash cow the series was
>writing styles are different to trained eyes
>1-2 fairly straightforward story
>3-7 noticeable change in complexity

I worked in publishing for 10 years. This happens far more than you might think.

Its this guy

Attached: serveimage(2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Kek

wizard hitler pretty much.

Voldemort was probably harry's secret love interest initially

I would say that she obviously had ghost writers, but maybe she helped with the ideas with the other books.

Attached: 1544714585334.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Trying to keep her shitty, ripped off franchise alive with retarded Zoomers.

she's a fucking commie or crab person idk

Because she likes homosexual fan fiction.

In the wake of a Muslim what's it that nobody's talking about, do you really think this is what we need to add to the global conversation? #whiteprivies

Then you would know that it's called a ghostwriter.

Literally no I’m pretty sure her whole premise is that harry is Voldemort just with ‘love’ or some shit. Essentially harry is Voldemort just with a different body

It's only tokenism because of her social media antics. It would have been fine if she had kept her mouth shut and allowed people to realize for themselves through the actual work.

so? there are relationships in the books why wouldnt the old wizards fuck

I am so fucking glad I never read these meme books.

have sex

Anyone who’s read it isn’t a kid anymore.

she wants to sell more books obviously

"The evolutionary explanation is that tribal warfare frequently wiped out entire tribes of males but the remaining females would be then taken and integrated into winners tribe, for breeding. The women who refused were basically just left for dead or killed outright and it meant those who could swap allegiances to another tribe quickly and without much fuss would go on to reproduce, which spread that trait around.

It's the same reason women take breakups better, they cry a bit and they can move on to a replacement man really fast, where as men tend to be more furious about it for longer. Women can just monkey branch for one man to another with little emotional consequence for her. It was just in her best interests from an evolutionary perspective, and so that's what we have today."
- Anonymous user

Trying to stay relevant. SJWs have captured nerd culture, and she's retconning everything from the series to make it Woke, because she's a money grubbing whore.

You'd think her PR person would have told her to shut up about all the gay sex and wizards shitting themselves by now.

1984 is a memebook as well in your terminology

I hate women who have faggots for best friends it’s so fucking lame

this isn't just "SJWs". Its evil. She's trying to meme a fag world.

That and she basically ripped off Terry Pratchett

Correct.

No, 1984 is a cautionary tale that is well written. Harry Potter is stupid sjw fluff.

outlines from the author are usually standard but not always necessary

Ok

no shit sherlock

>change in complexity
The audience who was fanatic about the books grew older, so they had to up the reading level clearly. But totally, not the same writer. But that is how you sell shit to a generation for those fat stacks of cash, you write a series that ages with them.

In your terminology it's a memebook. Big Brother is a meme.

It's only SJW fluff because she's retrofitting it to be so.

i don't think i have ever seen an author/artist/musician destroy so much of their stores of good faith like JK has.

Does she not realise that everyone thinks she's a complete dipshit with all this internet retcon nonsense she pulls?

Attached: 336.png (680x393, 144K)

she used so much from so many other sources that very little of the story is actually originally hers

anyone have the tweet where rowling confirms that hogwarts students shit their pants in class an make it disappear with magic?

Attached: justlikeme.jpg (1004x543, 116K)

I wouldn't know since I haven't read them. I recommend eddings as an entry level fantasy series. Good wholesome fun without a bitter old feminist author.

She somehow literally ruined the plot of the whole second book with that tweet

Next time don't patronise us, mate and call ghostwriters ghostwriters.

See

Everything I've read about this chick is that she is a hack who was saved by her male team of editors and that's why everything she has done since HP is just total garbage. I'm not sure why she's retconing faggots into her shit, but it's probably the same reason Lucas removed guns from that Indiana Jones film awhile ago. Just gay virtue signaling.

>see a gay ass harry potter post on 4chinz
get out >>>/reddit/

>The audience who was fanatic about the books grew older
>you write a series that ages with them

you're not wrong, and the publishing industry knows this when they have a hit on their hands which is why they ghostwrite it themselves to keep the series alive, if you rely solely on the author then you end up with a an unfinished series like Game of Thrones because the author's inspiration well ran dry

no no no you are thinking of that one guy from star wars.

Attached: 1540529090996.jpg (600x645, 29K)

the kids are grown up, and no new kids are reading her shitty books that she didn't even write.

She is doing this because she is trying desperately to ingratiate herself back into the media. She is a one hit wonder who made one great series of books, then every other attempt to make a new franchise flopped hard. She has all the money and fame in the world, but she has absolutely no respect from her peers due to her essentially being the Vanilla Ice of the literary world.

More like a Wikipedia skim.

fyi harry potter was largely ghost written by hacks brought in by Bloomsbury.
It's especially apparent that JKR handed off control to the ghost writers starting with the long-delayed book four, where the quality not only becomes darker and melodramatic, but the word length drastically increases to a new plateau maintained for the rest of the seven book shit series.

Wouldn't a man in the same position just use all that wealth and fame to fuck women and do what he wants?

Does she have a boyfriend for attention? Is she fucking anyone?

I didn't even think of this, but I guess it's possible. It would really bother me that a writer would choose to do that, but it makes a lot of sense how she went from nobody to internationally famous from those books if she had quiet help from ghostwriters. She hasn't written a popular book since, and she's had to go back to scraping against the footnotes of Harry Potter for extra cash flow. That also makes sense as to why the screenplay of the Fantastic Beasts series is so jarringly lackluster and void of logical flow. If that's her genuine writing, she isn't a particularly great one as her fame would lead one to believe. Also her twitter is utter nonsense, and that makes me wonder why a writer would be so careless with words on a social media platform that values brevity.

she desperately wants to be regarded on the same plateau of fantasy as Tolkien which is just absurd, he was operating on a whole other level

she's a retarded SJW who virtue signals about refugees and diversity from her mansion in an area that is 99% white

Are you certain? I was a kid when those books came out and although I never cared much for that genre I devoured them. I finished them in two or three days each. As much as she’s an sjw trying to stay relevant by pandering with gay acceptance shit, she has a talent for writing fiction for kids. Obviously I’m not a pro to be able to tell if it was the same person writing the books, but I doubt I would’ve read them as fast and with as much attention as I did if some random committee of authors had wrote them instead. Because again, other similar books didn’t appeal to me at all. And i wasn’t the only one, bunch of kids who weren’t interested in reading were finishing the books in record time

upvoted and golded.

why isnt this at the top of the thread!!

Jow Forumsharrypotter checking in'

:D

mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf

Attached: 1345043524257.gif (640x360, 1.68M)