Mass Shootings are Currently Being Covered Up

Today, there was a mass shooting at a college campus in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

There were 911 calls about an active shooter in a university building at approximately 1:30pm today.

Police had surrounded the building by 2pm, with additional units arriving from nearby cities and townships pouring into the city until well past 5:00pm.

At 5:15, 3 hours and 45 minutes after the initial attack, an official email was finally sent out to students warning them that there was an active shooter on campus.

I have met multiple witnesses claiming to have heard shots fired in the building.

I have met multiple witnesses claiming to have seen people on stretchers outside of the building, and there is corroborating evidence online.

During the incident, while listening to police scanners, the police received two additional calls of a male in a trench coat with a firearm. These calls occurred at two separate times, each at a different location, in such a way that they formed a line from the initial building where the shooting occurred. Each call had a similar description.

The official narrative at this time is that balloons had popped and that this prompted the report of a shooter. Yes, balloons had popped, and they say that sparked off the events.

clickondetroit.com/all-about-ann-arbor/ann-arbor-crime/potential-active-shooter-reported-on-university-of-michigan-campus-turns-out-to-be-popping-balloons

They are attempting to hide mass shootings at this time in the United states. They must fear that the New Zealand shooter may actually be successful in motivating future attacks. I will stay in the thread for 1 hour if anyone has questions. I wish I could provide more information but this event is still in infancy.

Attached: cf5e2aff-50d0-42bb-b9e8-ee684fe93f43-tdndc5-74igo3qur6x63y854aa_original.jpg (540x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/umichdpss
publicaffairs.vpcomm.umich.edu/unfounded-reports-of-shots-fired/
mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/2019/03/vigil-attendees-students-recall-false-alarm-active-shooter-scare-on-um-campus.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big if tru

I wonder who wants the news cycle to change?
I’m glad they’re not letting MSM report on this garbage.

VERY big if true, but probably not true.
If it is, it's a stupid idea to try to cover it up. The backlash will be worse than what any copycat could do.

Attached: 1501977509145.jpg (590x332, 42K)

>I have met multiple witnesses claiming to have heard shots fired in the building.
Why didn't you record their testimonies?

>I have met multiple witnesses claiming to have seen people on stretchers outside of the building, and there is corroborating evidence online.
Remind them to take pictures next time, wtf. People record everything, and there's evidence online yet we have nothing?

>police scanner
Were you using the scanner? Why not make a thread as it was happening?
>emails sent out
Why no screenshots of the email?

What kind of fucking moron shoots up a school on a Saturday let alone on spring break?

Good work MSM

I was working throughout the event and was actively locking my workplace down. I was only now able to sit at a PC.

I did not see a point in collecting evidence because, as far as everyone knew, there was an active shooting in place. There was no coverup until after the fact.

Again, I could not make a thread until now. I had assumed I would go on Jow Forums now and join already existing threads.

I could screenshot the emails but every student received them as well. We all received them at the same time.

Do post the email, but that isn't really enough evidence. They send out warnings when they get a report, which fits with their narrative.

>Authorities said the commotion was caused by teenagers who werepopping balloons at Mason Hall on State Street.
>Mason Hall
>Mason
It's plausible

more like anotehr jew run crisis acting stunt they fucked up then shut it down happens all the time

The earliest outreach to students occurred on twitter at 2:04pm

twitter.com/umichdpss

There is an emergency message system in place that texts students when there are emergencies on campus. I have received texts from this before. A text was never sent.

just part and parcel of being on a diverse college campus

We gentiles call this the Jewniversity of Michigan.

40% Jewish students last time I checked

closer to 80% Jewish staff

virtually 99% Jewish administration

but the jewishness of this school should be a thread all of its own

You are paranoid schizophrenic or just too dumb to realize that clickbait would be all over a real incident. They can't hide this.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1451x434, 50K)

holy fuck a popping balloon just flew over my house

I don't know why they would try to hide it like they did, but everyone immediately thought it was a cover up when they released their narrative about the balloons.

The University has a long history of covering things up, like alcohol deaths and sexual assault. They certainly have experience.

>Run, hide, fight.
holy shit that's a meme in the making right there

Here is the official report

publicaffairs.vpcomm.umich.edu/unfounded-reports-of-shots-fired/

I love how they say initial reports came in at 4:35pm, despite dpss saying there was an active shooter at 2:04pm. There were police all over the scene well before 4pm

Also, over 20 calls. About balloons.

Apparently the "popping balloons" disrupted a vigil that " was to honor the victims of two mosque shootings in New Zealand, and to stand up against Islamophobia"

mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/2019/03/vigil-attendees-students-recall-false-alarm-active-shooter-scare-on-um-campus.html

Perhaps this was a false flag that went poorly.

Weird