YouTube is Messed Up

Go to YouTube.
Type in UFO.
Look for none MSM videos.

Try changing the posted date.
Still get videos from months or years ago.

Why UFOs?

Attached: China_tea_party.png (1600x918, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedom.press/about/board/
securedrop.org/
twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/1106998649278468096
twitter.com/USAttyHuber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the entire search algorithm that's fucked up. Funny you found out by searching "UFOs" that's how I found out about this shit last night.

I figured this out recently by looking for the most recent videos with "nigger" in the title. Same shit.

Go to YouTube.
Subscribe to PewDiePie.

Absolutely sir.
Based.

there is a huge effort going on to bury certain subjects and limit the reach of it, ufos are just one of the many topics being actively scrubbed from the net. we are in the middle of a digital book burning.

Attached: 1551983333074.png (1027x428, 99K)

We have a based President.

Attached: 1531189682167.png (300x401, 191K)

Yup. Trump is the greatest ever. Did you know that Facebook's servers got reconfigured the other day. That was the reason for the outage. What they don't tell you is that its because servers got seized at the same time the story broke about Facebook being under criminal investigation. Zucc is fucked. Trillion dollar fines incoming. Death penalty.

Attached: 1533352495083.png (907x726, 383K)

Same day as the "BombCyclone" and two days after Huber visits Denver.

Rumor has it that Facebook servers were under the Denver Airport, and being run by the CIA.
LifeLog.

Attached: huber-going-to-denver-airport-03-11-19.png (568x575, 515K)

>Rumor has it that Facebook servers were under the Denver Airport, and being run by the CIA.
>LifeLog.
Rumor has it you're a kike shill. Lisa Page went to Jerusalem and Facebook is an Israeli surveillance operation. Fucking kys kike

Regarding searches being messed with;
I believe I have found the solution!!

instead of searching UFO, search "UFO".
The quotes seem to grab the most recent/relevant video.

Really?
So just because CIA is Mossad controlled it has to be in Israel?
You do realize they have more then one server setup?
They even, most likely, have one in China.
My point was we have the server.

Nasi/Nazi was/is a Jew psyop.

Attached: nasi-prince.png (491x365, 248K)

Nah Israelis like you just love LARPing as the CIA in order to blame someone else. Fucking loser.

Attached: 1537307668527.png (892x516, 63K)

"UFO" and UFO are identical for me. This looks like google is testing out 'approved' lists for search results, I expect that most 'alt' videos will be effectively unlisted soon.

>freedom.press/about/board/
talking about Joos, can you find the money joo in the Snowden CIA op?

I will give you a hint, it ends with a berg.

The two in control are both Jews.

>blackcube.com
>securedrop.org/
Funny how the Cube is always a Jew thing.
The Jew has You.

Attached: d-wave-jew.jpg (508x493, 61K)

I was getting different stuff.

I noticed this last night searching for Alex Jones videos and filtering by upload date. Seems to be a general YouTube problem.

Hmm looking again they aren't identical, but pretty close. In either case when I filter to last week or whatever, it doesn't change.

I added more quotes like ""UFO"".
It got me closer to the old searches.

what we need to do is compile information, channels, video topics etc being censored and spread it around, there is a huge amount of information being hidden from the public eye, everyone is so focused on new zealand that threads like this are being slid.

I've noticed that all mainstream/anti-white sources are promoted at the top of search results for any subject.

I noticed it when I typed "extraterrestrial life" too. Nothing but blue checkmarks.

I think why this works is because the search engine is looking for UFO with nothing attached to it, but if you add in stuff around it then the search algorithm can't target it.
But I could be wrong,

twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/1106998649278468096

Attached: 1550300285825.jpg (578x490, 23K)

Forgot Image.

Attached: ufo-search-using-quotes.png (769x782, 327K)

Then here is without quotes

Attached: ufo-search-without-quotes.png (766x782, 271K)

I have been trying it with this, but I can't get it to work with more than one word

is that patton oswald?

the comedian?

Here is his Twitter.
>twitter.com/USAttyHuber

Are you saying that youtube is deliberately hiding UFO videos from recently?