I dont care if its xenoestrogens or MMR or fluoride or chemtrails or my own rotten genetics or my own rotten mind or my...

i dont care if its xenoestrogens or MMR or fluoride or chemtrails or my own rotten genetics or my own rotten mind or my own rotten soul. every day i sit in hell waiting to perish like a fly in a furnace and the pain eats me alive from the inside. i demand everything of womanhood and expect to pay nothing back. so i get nothing.

איש ואשה כאחד

איש ואשה זכו

Attached: tumblr_nwvqj1A4nR1qz732no1_1280.gif (600x806, 1.06M)

אני חייבת זין דחוף

מצא פסוק בגימטריה

so is this about Hitler or not?! JK :) lol what's up jewish user? what's the problem?

You're not a woman. gtfo

period, ewen worse, jewish period

im becoming an alcoholic as a learn that no fapping means you start thinking and i realize that ive been not much ever since i first saw a titty and felt a tingle because there was never any desire to fuck behind it and never has been
paganistic cuck fantasies fill my mind as i become realistic about my body and how a woman would really see me if her modern brainwashing wore off

Not your blog, kike.

relevant because it explains the mindset behind the new 'selective service' that will enforce the violent genocide of remaining whites in less than a decade

Find something to do that requires skill and practice. Learn a sport or hobby. Go outdoors and leave your phone at home. Return to the life we evolved to live. Then when you've returned to a normal mindset get yourself a cute Ashkenazi wife and make babies

Could you please explain this in more detail?

don't user. :( don't kill us . there are barely even any of us left

trannies with guns sucking uncut monster cocks covered in the vaginal juices of their superior officers and political masters between their vietnam style search and destroy missions aimed at those who refuse to indulge in said system

last time germany had jewish period, 6 gorillas have died

אני נימול

זה אומר שאתה מוצץ גם

saved

is there a heebyjeeby version?

בואו נעשה סקס

כמו ראמים נוקשים בראשים

בטוח

are we supposed to search something in a gematria dattabase like gematrix or what?

יש לך זין?

Even your language has crooked nose.

yes

Bros this guy is trying to tell us something, both hebrew letters on the first and second posts equal to 1312 in jewish gematria find out yourselves
pic related
he wants us to find a verse in the database

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 00-12-49.png (1366x768, 412K)

>Demands everything of womanhood
Well you see, that's the problem. You're not a real woman so you're fighting with your own biological self.

איש ואשה כאחד

איש ואשה זכו equals to

Both man and woman
Man and woman won

אני חייבת זין דחוף

מצא פסוק בגימטריה equals to

I need an urgent cock

Find a verse in Gematria

> pic related, posts are highlighted

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 00-16-54.png (1366x768, 319K)

could you give me another clue on what should i be looking for? maybe the length of the verse, or the number of searches please

they are separate phrases, divide by two
but anyways you wont find anything significant because the number was created words that are mine. i just thought it was funny those are the phrases i got.
i know that now

Jazz, is that you?

Attached: NeovagJazz.png (1200x1194, 1.14M)

palestinian victim. one of my pains is knowing how many kids will endure the horror stories of modern medical abuse rather than just read about them obsessively on the internets

here's something for you

Attached: 1539232847106.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)