This triggers amerimutts

This triggers amerimutts

Attached: 20190316_112852.jpg (4032x2268, 3.78M)

What am I even looking at

Why are my vertical pictures always uploaded like this?

Attached: 1525907315133.jpg (580x580, 196K)

The attic where this mountain jew is going to be hiding.

Why did you post a sideways picture?

I would also like to know what this mountain jewery is

What is it?

Cause you're a retard

an old Jow Forums meme that still isn't funny

Cause you’re posting from your phone. It happens to me too

not really. it's a hallway. neat.

no it isn't you retarded asswipe, look at the filename.

Because you're on the right side of the world, not centered on it like the US is.

Only US images are correctly oriented, everything else is spun to face the US on a map.

Attached: World-Map-Of-The-Us-WORLD-MAP-USA-IN-THE-CENTER-p-a-gabelli-us-.jpg (875x600, 193K)

Yes, it's a neat hallway, but only if you fit through it, unlike the American tourists I saw the other day lol.

The only fatty I saw in Switzerland was Swiss. Everyone else was Arab or French speaking fucks.

Literally looks like my barn.

what is it bro
explain so I can rage for you

Attached: 1543792341413.jpg (238x286, 11K)

We have the lowest obesity rate in Europe.

It actually happens to me even if I move them over to my computer. They look the right way up in paint, but idk.

Is this supposed to be poking fun at fat people? Even a significantly fat person can fit through that opening.

Actually no.
I took the picture on my phone, but sent it to my PC to post it.

this door is supposed to fit two people though.

If the fat person isn't inconvenienced and doesn't care about what people think about them, what did you actually accomplish?

It's a mountain walkway in Switzerland.

Attached: VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

It was only one fatty. But he was Swiss. You don’t have fatties driving around in fat carts in Migros, I’ll give you that. And for having nothing but cheese and chocolate for sustenance (and dogs) it is amazing that your country isn’t fatter. But you also have a lot of guns and yet many Arabs. So you still need to learn from Australia.

what? we have tons of old houses and forts that have doors that narrow and i think people get along just fine

>many Arabs
You're over exaggerating.
Where did you go?
Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and parts of Zurich are pretty bad I'll give you that, but you need to remember that yes we have 25% immigrants, but 80% of those are from either Germany, France or Italy. So our total non-European immigrant number is probably below 5%.

...Stone walls instead of plywood?

Or is this supposed to be like that M.C. Escher painting where you're trying to figure out which way is up or down?