Western civilization would never have been possible without the help of 1 other animal

Western civilization would never have been possible without the help of 1 other animal.

Attached: helper dog.webm (480x480, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fsyvt8f2OWU
history.com/news/medieval-black-death-was-airborne-scientists-say
history.com/news/rats-didnt-spread-the-black-death-it-was-humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Animal? Don't you mean slave?

Attached: 1549512505931.webm (720x900, 1.65M)

the nail holding gets me every time

the anwser is the bee you idiots

Dogs are useful as hunting companions, but events such as the black death resulting from retarded people mass-killing cats seems to indicate that felines are more useful in the maintenance of an agricultural civilization and the massive population sustained by farming to the point where we could say that civilization itself would have been difficult to maintain without dedicated barncats hunting down vermin that threatened the crops.

He said Western civilization not American civilization

Attached: 523df2d20a89f86c694ef2548f731e5b7c3178cf8ef1c3ce02598c7b295b1945.png (449x283, 154K)

Oxen or horse would be the answer.

Cutest Hamburger i have seen so far

Prepare to laugh
youtu.be/Fsyvt8f2OWU

>cats

i mean you could have simply said that youre a faggot. we get it.

pretty sure its bees and ants

what breed of dog is this?

This
Bees + Horses + Dogs are the animal trinity of western civilization
Niggers never kept bees nor rode horses nor hunted with dogs

Attached: CNsT7UG.png (1306x533, 199K)

Bovine.
Cats.
Dogs.
All critical for civilization.

Is it a cat ? I'm pretty sure it's a cat.

Attached: 1552430946962.png (348x301, 72K)

ferrets?

Attached: image?id=859745288743&t=44&plc=WEB&tkn=*kwaFiGBGn0xfk4oIr-GRyaM7aZw.gif (480x270, 1.03M)

Cats fuck up ecosystems entirely. Just because people fucked up in a time where we know a lot less than we do now doesn't make them anywhere near as useful as canines. Cats aren't the primary predator for culling pests. That usually falls to birds of prey and reptiles.

history.com/news/medieval-black-death-was-airborne-scientists-say

history.com/news/rats-didnt-spread-the-black-death-it-was-humans

Attached: f7.jpg (456x583, 44K)

Cats protected graneries from rodents

humans fuck up ecosystems entirely. in the case of cities we outright sterilized and replaced them with concrete. to complain about cats is hypocritical when you consider that humans are exponentially more destructive to the point we are causing a literal biological extinction event.

Western civilization.
Christian, influenced by Greek philosophy. But most importantly, based on the Roman republic of 2000 years ago, which was became Christian and was influenced in large part by Greek thought.

Rome.

Romulus and Remus.
Raised by a mother wolf.
Mans best friend indeed.

And? You catfags always do this. What do you want from me? To denounce humans? You realize that humans are the reason that cats are an environmental nightmare right? I don't support destruction of the environment. I'm arguing against the utility of cats.

f-f-ffine ill go began

Romulus and Remus (/ˈrɒmjʊləs, -jəl-...ˈriːməs/) are twin brothers, whose story tells the events that led to the founding of the city of Rome and the Roman Kingdom by Romulus. Since ancient times, the image of the twins being suckled by a she-wolf has been a symbol of the city of Rome and the Roman people.

Attached: 7D12B70A-1803-474A-8ABA-A1F46ED5AB01.jpg (500x338, 30K)

Me?

Attached: snek.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Please laugh

Attached: Jeb-Bush2.jpg (662x800, 60K)

its 2.

catto and doggo.

Attached: fa.png (1090x1087, 312K)

Also, to all the faggots posting
>cats
> bees
> horses
Or whatever. You might as well say “bacteria”. You’re missing the point. Man used the natural process of many creatures and still does. But there is only one true companion.
Not talking about any civilization.
Not talking about human progress in general. China had horses for example.
Talking about the west.

That's what I thought. The poster above acknowledges dogs as good hunting partners, but they were probably used so by nomadic societies. Civilisation is dependent on farming so ox would be my pick. Donkeys or horse next for carrying loads.

Fuck off, dogs are superfluous. Cows, horses, sheep, cats - all are more useful. Dogs are a luxury.

Funny how all the best parts of Roman triumph and glory happened before they adopted that Jewish tier religion.

I miss my dog so much