Most of the people were already dead

before our Hero went inside.

Check out the video starting at minute 7.

When he entered the room there were dead bodies already piled up in the left and right corner of the room.

After he keeps shooting at the pile of people he leaves the mosque again and walks back to his car.
When he returns from the car to go back inside the mosque into that room with the piles of people you can clearly count all the bodies that are piled up inside.

However the shoots also dont match the body count.
The story and the video are not matching up- he was actually a terrible shooter that needed on average 4-6 shots to get a body count.

How could he drop almost 30 people inside the mosque?

The whole fucking story doesnt match up.

Here is the link to the Video again
start at minute 7 and pay close attention....

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Attached: Selection_396.png (950x538, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
youtu.be/MroGPObEZzk?t=180
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do NOT watch that video, and, if you have watched it, please delete any memories you have of its content.

Attached: Alert.png (800x800, 48K)

total ZOG psyop

Yes, if you DO watch it, the New Zealand police will arrest you under article 50 law.

here is a clip of the szene when he comes back from the car
this is at minute 11

There are a shitton of dead motherfuckers and he clearly didnt shoot all of them

He need 2-3 shots to kill that lady on the ground
5 shots to stop his in the small alley

So he always needed more shots than 1

Dont get fooled by the media - use some commonsense

This dude was a terrible shooter.

Also note:
He used a AR15 and they come usually with 30 rounds
now calculate

Lets give him 2 shots per kill * 40 bodies = 80 shots
and we have evidence of his terrible shooting skills now do the math
He would have needed 10 magazins to make this mess

and howmany times did he change guns and magazin?
gotta think

Attached: Selection_400.png (648x364, 205K)

fuck the Kiwi police they can suck my dick

I just read death toll rose to 50
even more proof that this whole story is fishy as fuck

They weren’t dead. They were just huddled in a corner.

You are a retard.

Minute 6.59
right before he enters hes moving the camera and you can see these motehrfuckers are already piled up in the corner

Attached: Selection_401.png (647x356, 191K)

sage this shit.

Attached: index.jpg (96x160, 4K)

and at minute 7.01
he looks at the other side and again a big pile of motherfuckers in the corner

Even if thesecowards huddled themself up in the corner he didnt kill all of them with his mickey mose shots

someone shoot and wounded already most of them before him, he just finished that shit

here is the screenshot of minute 7.01

Attached: Selection_402.png (661x351, 216K)

Memeflag
show flag

So explain the dudes hanging out in the hallway at the entrance he popped and the one crawling on the ground, also the guy who rushed him. They obviously weren’t dead before nor concerned about a pile of bodies inside.

Salzburger Vorstadt 15, 5280 Braunau am Inn

Bump. I am wondering the same thing. He clearly doesn’t kill all those people huddled up on both corners when he first enters that room. They look already dead. If they were alive huddling all scared, he would mow them down, but he doesn’t and he goes back down the hallway.

meh.\

vegan libtard.

sage this thread.

Ya'll need to quit turning everything into a conspiracy. Just praise the mad for doing God's work.

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1552756655822.png (1024x960, 1.03M)

Jow Forums is full of shizos
you're an idiot for not realizing this already

We only have the video of the part 1

stop uk pls you're going to top aus with this level of shitposting

Attached: 1538539936855.jpg (413x395, 67K)

just look at the fuckign video
you can clearly see it but your eyes probably lie to you already
how can you deny evidence when its right there
I even pointed out the minutes so you retards can get right to the meat without watching this shit 5 times before you get what i say

Youre fuckin retarded

brainless mongoloid WHITE TRASH everywhere

Attached: download (2).png (955x705, 449K)

I've watched the hd version over probably 15 times now. These people were scared and some were dead, others pretending to be dead so they wouldn't get shot.

Just be satisfied with "help me" bitch if you want to keep pointing out shit.

There where 4 people arrested so maybe there was another shooter that just didn't live stream.

what about that weak bitch?

he helped her, he took her out of her missery

You've confused cowering in a huddle in the floor, in a puddle of their own piss because a man with a gun is coming to kill them, whilst adrenaline is screaming the "Freeze" response, which is basically the "Act dead" suggestion that you do during a bear attack, with actual death.

OP is a massive faggot.
sage

cowards, why they hudle in the corner- it was only 1 guy with a gun and this were 30 people and not 1 of these cowards has the balls to defend himself?

I mean you gonna die either way, why not fight but die in a corner with piss in your pants- did their fucking god teach them that?
Fucking cunts- see as we say in the frrest you need to shoot out the weak animals to kep the forrest strong-he just did that.

And now they probaly want to ban guns again to make society even more weak again.

I honestly cant care less abotu these dead invaders BUT if these cowards had had a gun they might have died as heros and not like pissed cowards in a corner of a mosque.

Her and a bunch of other animals. This wasn't staged or planned.

OP is ret1rded but I do wonder why they huddled like that instead of jump through one of the dozen level floor windows or even the wide open back door

You must've missed the part where one guy charged him and he fell over?

i dint say it was staged or anything, I said to me this shit looks fishy as fuck with the pile of people in the corner when he walks in, thats what im saying, i dont know abotu anything else, i dont care about this shit to much

Could someone link it

You can literally see the people start ducking and dropping when he starts shooting. They heard gunfire at the door and ran.

Idiot

tehy didnt ran, there were like 3 guys running including that guy he whacked in the hallway

they were piled up in the corner on bth sides of the room

they are playing dead you fucking retard

there is a guy with a gun running around and whacking people adn they got time to play- what tha fuck is that?
What was that a trainigns camp for weaktards.

As we say in good old austira

Wer an einen Gott glaubt muss damit rechnen dass ihn der Teufel holt

HELLO JIDF, PLZ KINDLY FUCK OFF ALREADY

because nobody that is critically wounded ever dies at the hospital

That's where they ran to. I'm sure in the midst of everyone running everywhere, people got out of the side. But they all were probably spread out through out the room, heard gunfire then started panicking. Some got out. Others didn't. People followed people into a corner.

Piled up and trying to hide.
They ran to the corners and ducked and hoped he wouldn't notice them

Sad troll attempt. Sound like a 14yo

Don't argue with him. He'll throw you off the edge of his earth

This individual is just an idiot. He should have been at the mosque that day and been victim #1

they all dogpiled on eachother in a corner. wow. why not break a window and jump out of it?

Imagine being this retarded

there were only like 3 people panicing when he entered this bitch.

When he walked in that big room there was no panick anymore these motherfuckers were piled up to the left and right of that fucking room.

Some were a little fragile already and were only hardly breathing or almost dieing already BEFORE he shot at that pile.

How come there were people half dead and crawling on the floor and piled up and all quiet and shit BEFORE he entered that room?

If people panick they run all over the place but dont pile up half dead in a corner still playing or acting- wtf dude

And again count the shots- I mean this dude needed 3 shots on average per head, it just doesnt add tha fuck up

But i dont give a fuck anyways- its already old news
After the shooting is before the shooting

lets make bets who will act out next

how can you not notice a pile of people? In the corner with nothing inside else of this fucking room?

It's like OP was there, had his brains shot out, but survived and is shitposting on Jow Forums

Dude just shut the fuck up and find someone to argue wiť face to face. You are a comple fucking moron. This thread had potential but your dumbass ruined it.
Peace out dipshit.

Mossad operatives often make small mistakes.

I didnt say it was a good plan

K E K

Attached: 1552442939468.jpg (960x712, 38K)

anybody else unironically feel like going to church after hearing about this?

Attached: h.jpg (246x250, 7K)

They weren't dead, they were playing dead. Dumb muzzies didn't know what to do, so they held still to be easier targets.

are you retarded or are you just a newfag 12 year old?

At the end you can say this was just part of natural selecton anyways- lets be happy for the ones he whacked but lets be afraid of the 500 more that will now enter the western world with their stoneage religion and frther steal our breathing grounds.

Im a hunter and we have to shoot out sick animals to protect the strong ones but for some reason the politics in the western world work now different.

Bring in the garbage and make dumbness ignorants and a bullshit religion the new standard.

Everybody is allowed to fight for his own country- the niggers want africa the chinx want china, indians want india- south americans south amrica but if we want our white europe we are evil- tha fuck out here you fucking sandniggers- befoe the elaf turns and we start fucking your nasty poor dumb old looking bitches and sprad otu like wildfire and fuk you up.

Ya been warned- take your ragedy shit religion motherfucking sandnigger ass back to the fucking desert and dig for water in this pile of shit-

we dont want you motherfuckers in the western world

88 my friends

because they heard the first dude get blasted by shotgun shells so they took cover in a place with no cover.

Please use your brain cells instead of conspiracy shilling.

You're brain was already dead, memeflag. Are you having a sleepover?

Share HD version.

I dont care tehse were fucking retards anywas
if you walk ina fucking room kneeing dwn with some other faggots preying to a fucking faggot that doesnt exist- you deserve to die

Muslims aren't known for their intelligence.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Jesus Christ learn to fucking spell you goddamn retard. Reading your shit hurts my eyes and leads me to believe that you grasp whatever you're talking about as much or less than the English language.

There were plenty of ways out and to scatter it would make no sense to lie down motionless on top of each other in a corner. They were very clearly NOT huddled in a corner cowering in fear. They are dead already.

Rounds penetrate. Fear is a primal state and humans are just animals. Bunching up in a corner like that is something non-predators do a lot. When you watch frame-by-frame you can see rounds hitting walls and floors. The amount of effort to place squibs on actors and sync all that up is just unrealistic and makes you sound like a retard

I said nothing about no fcking actors dude
what I said was that the pile of people was there when he entered that room, to the left and right, barely moving.

To me it seems someone was there first and he came and finished it off

The first thing people do when they hear a shots- they run.
Everybody in is right man gonna take his fucking and run the fast he can run.
And not freeze up and give the shoter a perfect non moving target.

Why you htink when we hunt deers we wait for that motherfucker to eat or stand stil- because its easier.

Did you ever shot out of a driving car or shot a movign object- thats difficult as fuck- thatswhy we say if you hear the gun run

This. There is no HD version. This poster is lying

At the beginning of the vid you could clearly see that he had 60rnd drum mags.
In those stressful situations, people don't think clearly. Haven't you seen the dozens of cases of stampedes that happen every year in the world? If people thought logically that could have easily been prevented (by going to the exit in an orderly fashion), but when people are cornered and stressed out and with adrenaline pumping through their veins, they just can't think clearly.

fuck off you retard

even with 60 rnd it would be close to kill all of them

like i siad if you all an adrenalin and you ina group of what like 50 people and one joker with a gun comes in you attack that motherfucker and not pile up- pumped with adrenaline

This whole post is clearly bait.

Video is available at Finnish right wing media site mvlehti.net If you were asking that.

The biggest factor against the acting conspiracy is the ushers at the door. If people were getting blasted in the back they would be calmly welcoming visitors at the door. I think the footage is real, but the motivation and the random timing of the event is the thing I'm questioning.

Attached: dacknribbet.jpg (550x734, 83K)

not be *

Because breaking holy property is haram and you won't be swimming in virgin blood in heaven, but rather be taken on a cock carousel by Satan himself.

>The first thing people do when they hear a shots- they run.
Completely wrong. Go watching some shooting vids on documenting reality or some similar website. Freezing and assessing is what most people do when confronted with something alarming and confusing. Flight doesn't kick in until they know it's something to fear, which is why he passed up some kills on his way to the entrance, he was maximizing that time of frozen panic. People freaking out and bunching up like that is very normal and even becomes amplified when you see other people doing it, it's a very innate animal instinct. Those weren't soldiers, they were frightened and timid civis

At the end I think we can all agree to say

If you pray to Allah or any other of these clown ass motherfucking bitchass non existing gods- you deserve to die my friend

I dont feel bad for them, aslong as we have Religion bad things will happen.

Look a the fucking chinx, say what you want abotu these rice eating small dick radioactive yellow motherfucekrs- they have no religion and they are already the World Power.

Fuck your Allah, buudaah and God
Christianity, Islam and Buddism was all just invented by the motherfucking Jews so it got to be bad by design

Heil Hitler my friends-

You a fucking atheist piece of shit

DEVS VVLT

psyops are a jewish thing they live and deceive by them its their bread and butter

Attached: Theshoeah.png (1890x835, 1.83M)

I agree, how could any white man possibly want to get revenge on muslims? Muslims are based! Nobody would ever have a motivation to get muslims out of their country!

Who cares? Article 50 is going to get repealed by the british parliament in a few days

But why on a random day and not in revenge for something more recent?

follow up
first pic is the pile on the left before a shot is fired in that direction
then that one dude tries to rush past
he reloads, and goes back to shoot at that left pile
you can see people have started unclustering at that point and trying to use that adjacent door

Attached: before n after.png (872x1047, 1.36M)

In a life and death situation people cannot think clearly, let alone getting together and execute a plan together with people you've never even met.
It it were that easy, the romans wouldn't have been completely annihilated in the battle of Cannae, since they nearly outnumbered the cartheginians almost 3 to 1 in infantry, and even when sorrounded they could have broken through if it were that easy to coordinate people who are in shock and broken: youtu.be/MroGPObEZzk?t=180

so what your mom thinks im funny and she sucks my dick

Fuck Religion, Religon was invented by the fucking Jews
A true man needs no religion- he needs his forrest a dick and a gun- how long do these retards want to keep praying before they realize there aint no fucking god coming to protect theri raggedy uselss bitchass

The opposit is the case- the devil gonna take your ass out

Fuck you and everyone that believes in religion or god

They're saying that the 50th body was found in a mosque. It wasn't one of those rushed to hospital, it was overlooked at the crime scene.

Wasn't his country.

its almost as if they all piled up in one spot

the irony is that jews have tricked you with propaganda into thinking like a neckbeard atheist. i bet your interpretation of god is a guy with a beard in the sky granting wishes. you're narrow minded and controlled

Muzzies attacks are also random or you think that 9/11 was a sacred day for them?

>They ran to the corners and ducked and hoped he wouldn't notice them

They stole the Buddhist swirl flag and made it a symbol of Fools and Cowards.

Attached: 1404642517.jpg (454x340, 24K)

AR 15 bullets are made to injure the ennemy, not kill him. That's why you need several bullets per target.