You will not defeat NZ with hate

Alright faggots, Kiwi here. Hate will never win. You will not divide us. You autistic incels belong in hell. I can't express in words how angry I am. You are all responsible for Christchurch.

Attached: IMG_20190317_195329.jpg (936x1368, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
web.archive.org/web/20190316174737/http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=DIlG9aSMCpg
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay mad, faggot.

lel get fucked traitor

Attached: salt.gif (220x220, 407K)

hundreds and thousands of dead europeans in europe, let alone all the children raped at the hands of the retuning isis fighters, come to our lands and claim benefits and live of our money sure... Jow Forums is responsable, nice bait kike fag

>you will not divide us
>is already divided
ok retard

it's just part and parcel of life in a big city. Deal with it.

saying an entire group of people need to be kicked out of the country for the actions of one seems pretty hateful to me
#notallwhitenationalists

Its just part and parcel of living in a multicultural city mate.

Attached: fec1c5e432ca6994bfcf7daf8ada5fd3.jpg (600x336, 27K)

What a disgusting viewpoint. Any and all white nationalism should be destroyed because of the actions of this depraved individual.

Attached: captain al-phillips.png (620x350, 250K)

I think that the nazi was the terrorist here buddy.

you're gay and a nigger
fuck off
a thread died for this gay ass nigger shit, sage

Then you should start by fighting islam and immigrants, for they killed and raped their way across Europe, America, China, New Zealand...

Attached: gun2.png (1448x804, 723K)

Bait thread is in fact, bait. You fucking suck at this kiwi nigger.

Hey Kiwi bro, could you share some light on a few things for me.

According to your government, police force and media, the Mosque that got shot up has literally been pumping out violent, Muslim extremists for years and Christchurch itself is also a hotbed of ISIS sympathizers. I mean you guys are literally breeding and exporting hate to the rest of the world.

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

web.archive.org/web/20190316174737/http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

BIGOT! You're just filled with hate. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

no you're responsible. Why are you allowed to spew such vile hatred? What happened to you?

>where white supremacists belong
...Antarctica? Are those seals?

Your on the wrong board, surprisingly. You are looking for the Tokyo deepweb. I bet you feel stupid now.

>getting sad at muslims dying while they murder your women and children

Attached: 0jchrg7pa6y11.jpg (640x624, 26K)

I'm white so the fag wouldn't have shot me. You resent that most whites are DECENT PEOPLE who stand against racism.

Don't be a bigot he was a lone wolf crazed gunman #WeAreAllWhiteMales

>You are all responsible for Christchurch
We aren't Jews. Try the Haaretz comment section if you want to know where to properly direct your anger.

hold up there m8, stop trying to take credit for mah boys work, he said himself he identifies as european, he belongs to all of us u kunt

How does it feel to be a relevant country for once? Also how does it feel that it took an Aussie to make that happen?

Glow harder fag.

I'm fine with that. As someone of British descent we raped and pillaged the earth not that long ago. Its time to drop the hate and stand aside for people of colour.

No, I'm not responsible.
Do you have schizophrenia?

Jow Forums is the board of peace.
#NotAllPol
We are just harmles neets
We are not facist or misogynists, it is just our culture and religion
We want to come to your platforms to escape the war on our board
"Say it loud say it clear pol/acks are welcome here!" (repeat)
WE ARE NOT INVADING YOU, it is attacks from the imperialist SJWarriors on the KEKdom
which have forced us to flee our digital home in search of a better life.
The teachings of KEK have been misinterpreted
Those/pol/acks accused of doing bad things are not true Jow Forumsacks
Show that you are not a pol/ack/phobe and let us in to enrich you with our diversity
of memes
As commanded by KEK and his prophet Pepe we also want Yang Law enforced in our newly settled communities.

The people who built that country were probably white supremacists.

Imagine thinking it's the whites and not the muslims.

Protip: Wherever muslims go, they are hated by the majority of the little people in the countries they infest.
WEBM highly fucking related.

Attached: When even Buddhists are tired of your fucking shit.....webm (640x360, 2.93M)

And you are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of muslims and arab women and children in U.S/Israeli/NATO wars of aggression, you gave consent and you didn't speak out about it.
How does it feel?

I've seen the loss of innocent of my peaceful nation, thanks to a bigoted nazi who believes that his white privelige allows him to slaughter innocent, peaceful people of colour in their sacred place of worship.

>Hate will not divide us
>You aren't the shooter but we hate you and you belong in hell
>We are morally superior because we don't hate people

Ok....

stop that, its embarrassing

Attached: 1460351768408.png (484x489, 242K)

Lads, this is just shit tier attempt at bait. Fuck this kiwi loser.

Attached: is-this-bait-19556929.png (500x410, 18K)

Stop raging against the whole board for the actions of an untermensch and his army of mongrel supporters.

Derka derka. Muhammed Jihad!

youtube.com/watch?v=DIlG9aSMCpg

Attached: derka.gif (500x207, 496K)

Why do you feel the need to lump groups together? You say “we raped and pillaged” as if you personally took part in it just because your ancestors did when you didn’t do any of those things and are presumably innocent of that crime. Literally the same line of reasoning taken by the terrorist for killing innocents.

Attached: NZ.jpg (729x479, 40K)

i actually don't support what he did, but reactions to it like this just make me sympathetic to him

i'm no cartographer op but it looks like kiwilandia is quite divided based on your pic related. is nz really split into two land messes?

If brown people didn't want to get raped and murdered they should've used their equally high iq's to invent better ways of defending themselves.

He is not a real Buddhist. Buddhists are wonderful people of peace who would never engage in violence with peaceful mohamedians.

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

mate we defeated you cucks long ago

Attached: under.jpg (384x384, 42K)

What's wrong with Jacinda showing some solemn respect on behalf of our tolerant nation?

Attached: DWJ2SXHXkAEzj9H.jpg (480x476, 23K)

You fucking retard. You think those motherfuckers practice martial arts for fun? You're either a spook/jew, or a functionally retarded, pampered city dweller with zero life experience. Go do some prison time. It'll do you wonders.

Attached: 1552630872386.jpg (525x645, 58K)

Al Noor was an al-Qaeda hideout, you dimwit.

who made NZ a first world country?
oh right..
you want to live all around muslims, why don't you go tour through morroco?
too many beheaded tourists for you?

I really don't understand why people get so mad at the idea of "white supremacy" What is so bad about a factual belief? I REALLY don't get it. Whites ARE superior, everyone knows this. Is that why everyone gets so butthurt when people talk about it?

Literally a sadiq khan quote

>Al queda hideout
Proof please? As a tolerant, rational individual , I require innocence until guilt is proven.

Damn, they got you fags living with the seals and shit.
At least you have enough blubber to withstand the cold though

Attached: th.jpg (300x161, 7K)

LARPing

#PartAndParcel #NotAllFarRight

Um, no, I think you will find that Jews and South East Asians are more intelligent. But you keep listening to the KKK.

does anyone have the full stream? the file i got ended while he was driving to the second mosque

Nope. That would imply live action. It's just simple role-playing. And shitty at that.

Attached: 1537473452267.jpg (600x400, 56K)

>I really don't understand why people get so mad at the idea of "white supremacy" What is so bad about a factual belief? I REALLY don't get it. Whites ARE superior, everyone knows this. Is that why everyone gets so butthurt when people talk about it?

When they say White Supremacy they are actually talking about any White people maintaining their White identities. They want to erase all White nations forever. They are evil filth.

Show your flag, so I can report you to your nation's hate crime officer.

save this file

Attached: nimmas.png (1317x1652, 425K)

Gay

>They
Please don't say that you're talking about the usual scapegoats.

>You will not divide us.

Shia?

>IQ is related to skin tone
>Not an expression of toxic white masculinity through institutionalised scientific racism
It is time to decolonise your mind my friend.

"Will to Power"

Attached: 1536404408212.png (366x512, 176K)

im sorry the facts dont agree with you :^(

Attached: black women are disgusting.png (1187x757, 230K)

nigger

Facebook cut the stream

>Anti semitic propaganda
>Donald Trump's America

Has anyone else noticed that all NZ posters since the shooting have had IDs that are a shade of green?
>inb4 I get a non-green id

Telling pol that they are responsible is giving them a compliment. If you sperg they will find it funny.

East asians don't have problems. They also don't tolerate niggotry and muslim faggotry. Intelligent folks don't have time for mudslime religious faggotry.

PS: There are no muslims in Star Trek
Hindu stuff, buddhist and shinto stuff, even some christian culture. But no fucking islam.

Attached: 1475208493292.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

shitty trolling dude you have to be more subtle

damn it, who streams to facebook, shit what if he said something good when he realised the cops had him

Discrimination against black women must be tacked in the future. But for now we must destroy the possibility for future white supremacists by encouraging people of colour to breed with white women.

.. i mean even black people hate black women, what're you gonna do about that one

kiwibro, only 2% of the victims were NZ'ers

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (228x476, 31K)

You're gonna get a lot more angry responses in this thread, but there are plenty of people in Jow Forums and on the site that don't agree with Tarrant's action whatsoever.

Attached: good boy walker.jpg (1613x1114, 318K)

That map is total horseshit.
I know because there's a certain cluster of countries listed there, where one of them I know for a fact is being critically rated low in comparison to it's neighbors who's scores are higher. If you're from this particular region you'd see the glaring flaw.

>Diversity
We are ONE Nation. Everyone came here in a boat or plane.

>kiwi joins isis
prime minister: golly, no country want's a citizen like him

>dozens of isis members cleaned out of the country
prime minister: this is terrible, white supremacy must be stopped

>I can't express in words how angry I am.
Can you express your anger in dance form? And then upload it. Dance off, bitch!

did you even read the manifesto? the guy wasn't a nazi u dumb freak

fuck you kike

>white nationalism
>nationalism
He wasn't a kiwi. In fact he wasn't even European, and judging by his manifesto why should he care about the muslim terrorist attacks tens of thousands of km away from his home? It sounds like a lame excuse for a psycopath.

>manifesto
I didn't want to read it because haters don't deserve to be heard and have their message spread.

Completely agree.

Troll detected.
No one believes in miscegenation.

>you will not divide us
Fuck off, Shia LeCuck

>You are all responsible for Christchurch.
Sounds like a psyop to me.
Always remember fuck ZOG and fuck Mossad.

Attached: 1552807489039m.jpg (964x1024, 83K)

I would do anything to prevent an incident like this happening again.