Should I spread my seed around Europe?

Northern Chinese,
6'2
Pale white skin
high bridge nose

should I create a hapa master race by hooking up with as many european girls as possible?

pic related: Chinese/French hapa girl

Attached: 1f2149a5-51f2-4e53-bb1b-01e9b135103e.jpg (748x750, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>asking
lol whatta beta male

no. stay in china and produce more units for us to kill in WWIII

No, have some respect for yourself and start a family with a woman you genuinely care for.

Says the absolute unit who can barely walk

This
I'm ready to fight the Chinese and earn myself a sweet souvenir in the process
pic related

Attached: MIGA.png (486x960, 612K)

Lol get chased for child support.
Just try and chase as many japanese girls as you can.

You know hong kong rhymes with ching chong.

That girl is disgusting and fuck off from Europe

#1 in ping pong

Do what you want bro. Youre not black so no one cares if you mix.

Attached: 1414886170305.jpg (204x204, 13K)

Ching chong, the champion of ping pong defends his tittle in hong kong, while his wife suck my ding dong. got a fucking song right here.

Now that's a meaningful conversation. Stay being a third world country

Give it a try. No one likes the Northern Chinese facial phenotype. It resembles the stereotypical mongoloid
yellow peril propaganda art closely. Women of all races are repulsed by it.

There is a reason why women go sex vacationing in Bali and get railed by dark skinned Indo-Chads.
Your lighter skin can't save you, because you're still not white.

you know chile rhymes with billly. as in the slang for "billy boy" which is a used condom that has been inside a gay man's asshole.

This wannabe Genghis Khan needs our permission to have sex LMFAO

kill yourself gook not even your own women want you

THIS

I personally find your black eyed chinese genes and looks gross. Really hope you didn't make half breeds, but I can't really stop you.

I'm sure you deep down know that the half breeds you create will never measure up to the real thing.

THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION. I just bought a ticket to Madrid, and then I will take a train throughout Europe fucking as many girls possible.

Maybe this will increase your birthrates.

did ney gao lao mo say ba Po
Please make as many qt3.14 hapa daughters as possible. If unfortunately you end up with a son that's seems to go to the direction of not being a Chad (manlet/wimpy/low test [supreme gentleman prevention]) turn him into a qt trap (no post-op what's so ever, feminine penis must remain) with giving her HRT by age 13.

I was gonna pump and dump, I have no desire to maintain contact with the white bitches I knock up

Why Madrid though? I know you will have a height advantage as most of the southern Europeans are Manley's but why madraid

LOL a chink master race? Really? You insectoid bugmen are pathetic and have contributed nothing to humanity. NOTHING. The very founder of "your" civilization, Huang Di, was a White man. You owe everything to us, Chang. You are inferior and without Whites you would be literally nigger tier.

Attached: truth_about_chinks.png (800x1672, 209K)

Alright gook, be that way.

fuck it. I'm in San Diego and many of my female hapa classmates were beyond hot (always involved in sports AKA Jow Forums AF). my girl throughout high school was an Egyptian chick, but if we're single, totally would've engaged

Do it.

I'm gonna start off in spain and go through europe and will probably stop in ukraine.

>WE WUZ CHINESE KANGZ

Attached: 1552696909308.gif (335x190, 964K)

You would probably get the most pussy in Ukraine. Bon voyage, report in as you go

It's time to return the rule of Europe to the golden people.

Attached: _zWRZba8LYiO_QPPlOwJE-yUMBwtcJoYxQobs9CA58M.jpg (922x988, 97K)

no one believes you shitposter
enjoy fapping alone

This.

Every Asian I know is sexually frustrated lmao. One of my coursemates was 6'2 and ripped. I watched him decline from idealistic first year student to nihilistic, depressive 3rd year student. He was social, ripped, had friends (altho he tried a bit too hard, but could you blame him considering no girl wanted him?).

This guy was top 5% tier for Asians. I still saw him spiral into alcohol-fuelled depression. He would go out with us all the time and he's the only one who never got a single lay in 3 years.

I feel you man, I really do. I hope you get to fuck at least 1 or 2 white girls before you eventually have to settle down with a below average Asian woman who just didn't have the looks to snag a successful white guy for marriage.

Was this ironic, huang di litteraly means yellow emperor

lmao I'll have no problem fucking white girls. Hey, I might just give you a niece or nephew.

Attached: azndad.jpg (256x300, 100K)

Yes, spread your seed

>be you
>buy ticket to europe
>awkwardly avoid eye contact with every girl there
>leave in shame in a month after bagging exactly zero white girls

>Your total spawn at the end of the sexcapade = 0

Once they recover from your date rape drugs, the first thing they'll do is run to the abortion clinic and then file a police report.
I await the news articles exposing your mongoloid face when you're caught.

femanon here (inb4 Tits or GTFO, my gender is relevant to the topic and not disclosed for attentionwhoring purposes)
Lisej chink, your own women don't like you and are the biggest sluts for White men, what makes you think is White women would? Your White skin (with yellow undertones) means nothing in Europe, the actual home of White People. So I doubt you'll get any attention. As for your height, Dutch MEN are on average 6'3. They're also Aryan. So again, you have literally no chance.

Attached: IMG_2659.jpg (1679x1083, 272K)

>Old ass titties

Gross

It's a fact, Chang. Huang Di's name means "yellow hair", he came from the Tocharian region, wore plaid, rode around in a Indo-European style chariot, introduced Indo-European words, etc. and before he came along you were literally nigger tier savages living in stone age conditions. You yellow monkeys couldn't figure out how to put a seed in the ground and make something grow which every race figured out except yours, you couldn't smelt metal which even niggers figured out, you couldn't build anything, you idiots couldn't even invent the wheel prior to Whitey showing you how to get shit done. Even your chink 'scholars' have been forced to admit these are facts. You owe everything to a blond haired, blue eyed, White European über chad.

C O P E H A R D E R

Attached: I_love_being_White.jpg (600x812, 34K)

100% serious, Huang Di's name is a reference to his yellow hair, as per chink scholars/historians. He was a Nordic White man.

Here proof Asians slay in Poland, the "Last bastion of Europe." kek

Attached: ThunderousExhaustedHoneybee[1].webm (388x690, 2.01M)

You know people on here have eyes, and many are at university or otherwise surrounded by young people dating. It's the same observable trend across every Western countries:
>white women find Asians to be asexual (I guess they do have the lowest testosterone levels of all races).
>asian women prefer white men to Asians. It's almost an honour, in their minds, to be chosen and bred by a white.
>asian men tend to be incel, and if they are not it's because they got lucky with a sub-6 asian girl.

Why do you think the internet is awash with sexually frustrated chinks? You're literally known as the incel race LMFAO. No woman wants to date a grown man who still looks like a prepubescent child. And this describes all Asians I've ever seen.

Explain to me why I never see white girl/asian guy couples but very often see asian girl/white guy couples. Explain to me why three of my Asian friends have all complained to me that they think white girls are racist against them? One of them hates his race so much he wears sunglasses whenever we go clubbing and will not take them off all night LMFAO. I've never seen a white try to pass as Asian, but I've seen the opposite.

how many gallons of blacked seaman have been on your leathery tittays
we wuz huang dis

i don't want dusty anglo american girls, i'm gonna impregnate european qt's
you have saggy tits with too many sun spots, I doubt you're of fertile age, sorry.

Attached: Wedding-2.jpg (800x533, 113K)

it's easily explainable, Asian women are desprate for any white guy, as long as it gets her white proximity in society. You ever notice Asian women usually control the betabux white guy in the relationship? Look all over silicon valley

I am north Irish and my gf is half Yi and half Han. how did I do, will my children be mongrels?

Ching chong ping pong chinese have small dong

Attached: chink_mongrels.jpg (455x1024, 67K)

But regardless, she has a point. He has nothing to offer the women of Europe. Why would they give him the time of day?Looks fake to me.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161622

TL;DR The Mongol "Golden Horde" had European paternal DNA and a specific Y-chromosome that is rare in Mongolia today.

Case Closed.

Ew no one wants to see your old ass tits put them back in roastie

They'll have slits for eyes. Also black hair, black eyes. Sorry bud.

Any son you have will likely grow up to be suicidal. Your daughters will be fine but you're wasting good Irish genes.

Take a picture of the mounted behind or semen covered face of every girl you fuck. Like that French guy that kept a picture of every African woman he fucked. I'm not even Asian but the lulz and asshurt of you documenting each fuck would be hilarious.

Sadly, many asian men are socially awkward. It’s a cultural thing.
I’m not, and I can’t wait to fill up your sister with my warm cum.

Attached: BD6DE4BA-BE24-479A-B55C-BF02FEDF0802.jpg (500x673, 49K)

Based sandnigger

Another fun fact: the Göktürks ruling clan, the Ashina clan, was White.

"The name of the ruling Ashina clan may derive from the Khotanese Saka term for "deep blue", āššJna.[10]"

"Genetics
Subclade of clan Ashina: R1a-Z93, Z94+, Z2123-, Y2632-"

Asiatic bugmen can't accomplish anything if they don't have White men leading them.

Leave your son off in East Asia where he might still have a chance. He might go mental on you otherwise, because he'll
be a mongoloid runt midget competing against 100% whites. Thats honestly child abuse at that point.

>asian men tend to be incel, and if they are not it's because they got lucky with a sub-6 asian girl.
you got it twisted there buddy. Every wmaf is sub 5 for the af lmoa

I'm okay with that, I'm already have asian eyes. I look a bit like male Bjork with brown hair.

No surprise from me, already got that alcoholic suicidal gene. My daughters will be ugly, my sons on the other hand...

Im a manlet and have never encountered an asian taller than me in Chinada. Gtfo with your larp.

>chinese
>6'2

Do this and put your cock on their face

>I'm already drunk

Assblasted Chinkoids larping about getting white women are hilarious.

Go back to asianmasculinity

yes do it we need you

To me most Asian women look the same. If we're talking 18-25 years old, I'd say 30% are attractive, 50% are "eh" and 20% are disgusting/repulsive.
I see attractive and "eh" Asian women with white guys. I rarely see the disgusting/repulsive ones with any. The white guys tend to be average or below average (for whites). I think a lot of white guys who don't have success with white girls tend to go for Asian girls, easier pickings.
I don't know if this changes after a university setting, but this is the trends I've seen at university (there are a lot of asians and obvs a lot of whites at my uni).

sure if your definition of attractive is a 5ft tall phillipina

Attached: elly.jpg (1333x888, 185K)

Northern Chinese are actually tall, they’re the tallest in Asia next to Koreans.

Attached: C2E2E35C-8926-459A-B01D-D32763654268.jpg (3861x2574, 1022K)

What do you think they’ll name my kids?

Attached: 39008F1C-2EE4-462F-A17D-D8D1EF408B0D.jpg (1080x810, 74K)

pussy so good you pass out

Attached: received.jpg (640x1136, 95K)

>Tallest next to Koreans
>Tallest next to [any European country]

How about Casper? You know, since it'll be aborted.

this

Wait, aren't north and east Asians Aryans?

A friend of mine is Vietnamese and he hates niggers, Jews, Mudshits and other non Aryans

What's the difference between you and niggers if all you're trying to do is pollute our gene pool with your filthy gook genes?

You say that as if you don’t have Genghis Khan dna in you

based

so whites are niggers too then for polluting their own gene pool when they make hapas with asian women?? oh wait you mental gymnastics that with high iq hapa bullshit, so same here, nigger

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Got some bad news for you buddy, Genghis Khan was white.

We are all Aryans

Go for it my dude
Fuck all those arab bitches in the pussy

>rode around in a Indo-European style chariot
> Indo-European
> Indo

Do it, it's not like Europeans are. I'd much rather have gooks than muds

Good luck not having every pregnancy aborted Casanova.

Still mad jackie chan?

Attached: chinks_btfo.jpg (642x442, 81K)

ew
Northern chinks are literal subhumans insects.
Modern civilization in Asia started in Japan and Taiwan before spreading north.

Just look at your eyes
you can't even see them,
they're just slits

LOL fuck off.

Actually civilization in east Asia started with White Nordic Europeans teaching insectoids how to live like human beings.

Attached: yellowemperor.jpg (300x404, 31K)

Asian women are asexual too, especially Nips. I wonder if it's because so many of them were sexually abused.

WE

Attached: wearekings.jpg (480x553, 62K)

Cucks make hapas. I have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and literally zero desire to sacrifice my genes to make half breeds with slit black eyes. No offense.

Honestly, sending all the weak betas and flooding East Asia with it is the perfect plan. You strengthen your genetic stock
while weakening theirs. Want to limit China's rise to power? Flood their country with low T cucks and their women will
create even weaker men. Then the half breeds living there will feel miserable about their situation and sympathize with the West, further weakening their national spirit and dividing the country.

Just don't allow hapas in Europe IMO.

We don't have the numbers like the muds to make anything like that happen. It'll forever remain a pipe dream I'm afraid.

do what you want

Especially since white women prefer BBC

op irl

Attached: myth.jpg (597x494, 29K)

Attached: bwc.jpg (600x519, 153K)

No