i.4cdn.org/gif/1552804235497.webm
mega.nz/#!AQtzGSCT!Ck8PBhZwRQKnUuXT3F6GrTWSiL8A2AglIVBNO-hupnQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI&feature=youtu.be
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brenton_Tarrant
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
mega.nz/#!8R1CkAbQ!U1BPm0hO8Fnb07QeO7fHkDdD5hsX5Z96sSmzVf4zh3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obligatory

Attached: 1552639252140.png (1357x759, 423K)

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: _20190316_124310.jpg (3747x1350, 775K)

fucking lol

my allah forgive your sins

Attached: D1uZ4vYWkAUcdOv.jpg (1080x676, 176K)

can someone explain the "live 4" in the corner? does fb live do this? what does the 4 mean?

She was actually shouting "Hep B" she was warning everyone in the vicinity that she has Hepatitties. It was stunning and brave that she managed to warn so many people, these are the stories the media should be focusing on, not the deranged ramblings of a lunatic

live4.io/

Imagine if this was your mother or your sister, how would you feel
if people made fun of her screaming for help? It would be fucking devastating, don't you think?
Not only did you lose someone you really love, but some random faggots from Jow Forums are also insulting her tragic death.
Now show some respect, kiddo.

allah is not holy therefore he cannot impart any righteousness to anyone. Why isn't he holy? because he can apparently forgive sin without any compromise. either way, he's a con man, you follow a demon, turn to the true God and His son.

Attached: 1552644510085.jpg (936x936, 901K)

isn't it strange that his 16 minute stream was not
intercepted by mods.

>live 4
>4
>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums live
Watch someone create this narrative and believe this, won’t be surprising since they blame the hacker “Jow Forums” for everything.

>sitting on the flag

Disrespect. And I'm supposed to pretend that Muslims stand for Western countries?

Why would double chan fags report one of their own live stream? Only normies and moral fags would report it.

muslims do this unironically all the time so, feels good actually

Attached: 1539581554728.jpg (674x674, 74K)

Your country is full of trannies and junkies. Eat a dick.

that's a streaming service? i thought he was streaming on fb live?

Can we please, for the love of god, not get into the details on the contents of the video or the shooter's manifesto? This is truly sickening shit here, people.

Everyone reply to me and talk about their favorite breakfast instead. Cap'n Crunch? Pop-Tarts? Bacon and eggs? Discuss.

Edit: the main theme in the replies in the last thread is that the best breakfasts include a tortilla somewhere in there

do you prefer your capn crunch crispy or do you prefer them soft?

dude you're totally right, discounting all the past
incidents that have happened on facebook live
i'm sure that if some normie reported a shooting
in progress, the mods would probably let it
slide. you're so fucking right, how'd i not see
this.

fuck you glow in the dark cia nigger

Our future was stolen. Now all that's left is revenge. Our generation does have a purpose and a task ahead.

Attached: 1527723840361.png (652x682, 322K)

Why did Allah make Muslims so inbred and disfigured?

Attached: 1552168414882.jpg (747x411, 74K)

>Ignoring the terrorist acts on Western soil which have spiked in the past 4 years
>ignoring attacks on the west prior to US invasion of Iraq
>Ignoring attacks against itself from centuries before even until now
yeah, nah. submit to western culture or get out. If not I hope you enjoy the resulting blood bath

why the fuck do you type like that holy shit

private app for gopros that use facebook.

same reason you take dick up your ass.

>imagine if this was your mother
Would be about what she deserves. She was a drug addict single mother who abused me and anyone who ever tried to help her. Red pilled me at a young age about druggies, single mothers and females in general.

How did her shoes get there?

That execution is the most fucked up thing I've seen in a while.

streamable.com/hhuyz

Attached: osu.webm (836x464, 929K)

Oh shit, people dying might make someone sad. Guess we'll have to stop having wars and shit. If only we knew this sooner.

it's called pure bred, not inbred, mutt

They did that at Bataclan. Why the fuck do you care about some dead Muzzie? They have zero empathy for you. Did you see any whites in that mosque? Also they shipped ISIS extremists abroad and sucked up your tax dollars to do it.

Attached: 1500412208962.jpg (598x617, 60K)

Fuck that shit skin paki nigger. Should have NEVER been in NZ. Leave.

Oh noes.

Help me. Help me...
Find my shoes

My favorite cereal is Bang Bang. It help me, help me, helps me start the day right.

got you bro. isn't fornite great

Attached: 1552650345454.png (612x329, 267K)

So is your’s. So is mine. We are beset by degeneracy.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552804235497.webm

>Fucking your cousins and sisters for 1400 years is 'pure'.

And that, you dirty Hajji is why you and your shithole country doesn't matter.

Attached: 1552758607745.png (808x642, 795K)

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THIS BEATMAP !!!

she didn't want to go to allah and have her vag sown up and be a sex slave for eternity

t.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

part and parcel, faggot

Attached: 5136829-650x.jpg (650x365, 134K)

mega.nz/#!AQtzGSCT!Ck8PBhZwRQKnUuXT3F6GrTWSiL8A2AglIVBNO-hupnQ

save it and share it, it keeps getting deleted by every site i upload it to

>SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

t. abu sayyaf

we need some swedbros to go all tarrant for once

A million thanks

good post
one upboat from me good sir

Open those filthy shit coloured eyes, crusted with rheum and red with shisha smoke. Peel them away from tempting sight of your goats quivering anus.

You'll see my flag is Canadian, not American.

Attached: vy27j3uxkim21.png (863x2321, 913K)

GET SOME! GET SOME! m.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI&feature=youtu.be

shes so dumb they are right there

>that dead kid in the corner
fuck

Attached: 1540056180163.png (657x527, 62K)

Fuck off paki, two of my best friends were killed in the Bombay attacks, take your moral lecture somewhere else cunt muscle

He should’ve put more bullets through him

Phipenis nigger

same shit, different toilet

based

spineless worm
cease your sniveling and harden the fuck up

POP POP WATCHIN MUZZIES DROP

Attached: 1538881837562.png (210x195, 101K)

Damn, this is good lmao

>What did she mean by this?
That praying to allah gives Muslims piece of mind?

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Being a moralfag in 2019 X---------DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Die faggot

what i don't understand is why would she still be there where he found her. she had plenty of time to run away.

the full vid is (and always will be) on his ED page
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brenton_Tarrant

CARLOS

Attached: 1549248098931.jpg (511x510, 71K)

If my mother was at a mosque I would be glad he shot her

Go moralfag somewhere else. No one cares about dead subhumans.

That's pretty rich coming from a humanoid (and I'm being generous here) whose entire genome is a scrambled sewer.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Stay mad. Stay inbred. Stay in your shithole, goatfucker.

The only thing the Americans didn't do right in your little shit sprinkled sandbox was level the entire place and use all the mutant inhabitants as live fire practice.

COME ON AND SLAM

Attached: 87658765.jpg (449x417, 69K)

She's a woman she can't run very fast.

Thanks Poo. One day I hope we can stand shoulder to shoulder and rid our respective homelands of the filthy Muslim invaders.

fucking based pajeet.

k ranjeep, no need to be so mad at me i didn't create you so smelly and ugly allah did

vegemite toast m8

Needed help to subscribe to pewdiepie. Thank god someone was there to help

Attached: 287109.png (1357x759, 385K)

>she

is that a cursed image?

>whole attack was motivated by ebba akerlands death and the reaction to it by muzzies
>he kills a kid
seems a bit hypocritical.

Attached: muslims celebrating a little girls death.jpg (662x522, 89K)

Keep jabbering Mustafa. At the end of the day I'm safe and cozy in bed, with a full belly, a great job, a loving wife in a great country full of hardworking and collaborative people trying to make it an even better place.

I won't even bother to describe where you are. Dusty shithole filled with divided and inbred homonculi will suffice.

Attached: 1552759710959.png (613x800, 1.16M)

Suck a fat dick

here's one with lower file size from 8ch
mega.nz/#!8R1CkAbQ!U1BPm0hO8Fnb07QeO7fHkDdD5hsX5Z96sSmzVf4zh3A

>a loving wife

Attached: 85494186.jpg (400x338, 31K)

except the first kid was actually human

Attached: hatsoff.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

good one mohammad

Highest quality one I know of is ~80MB

I think the FBI got through four of my seven proxies and corrupted my smug animu girl

If I was attending a church being heavily funded by Rome or some religious NGO in a Mulsim majority country that was allowing Christian terrorists to organize themselves in order to start to colonize that muslim country with Christianity in order to destabilize it and weaken the native muslim population, I would feel pretty fucking stupid that I was expecting me and my family not to be killed.

Attached: 1480963718957.jpg (720x960, 145K)

She was drowning and needed a bandaid

very well put, 99.999 percent of euros/whites would never walk around a brown crounty like these muzzies do in ours

the fuck are you on shill? you afraid that your boss globalist empire is on the verge of total collapse, and worldwide purge that will return natural order to the world? afraid of radicalized whites?
maybe you should;ve stopped radicalized shitskins first, so you wouldnt have this problem now faggot dogfucker

Seems like justice to me.

>implying that her husband who had 10 other women really loved and cared for her
>Just like her sons who used her as a cumdumpster

Wew lad

>Cheating on your cousin with your favourite goat

Attached: 1495983552793-pol.jpg (640x640, 58K)

it's your boss as well

*your 9 years old cousin