Destroying Paganism and replacing it with (((christianity))) was just not enough

>(((creator))) (((ari aster)))

>All white village Pagan village

>Living with old values

>Christnigger and friends come in

>Oh no white people are evil and they want to kill the poor shitskin

>Show a traditional wedding scene with a creepy music acting like its something evil

New anti-white, anti Pagan movie from (((hollywood)))
youtube.com/watch?v=I0UWIya-O0s

Red Ice Tv did a video about this Jewish movie mocking white culture
youtu.be/j3tzqe5e7Hw

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-12-35-57-75.png (2160x1080, 1.26M)

Good, fuck paganism.

>go to third world shithole village as a tourist without a care and get murdered irl
>make movies about how dangerous first world villages are to tourists
chose two

They even tried to jew their god with a genetic cheat of a red heifer. Lmao

t.kike

Attached: 1545646365746~2.png (546x603, 352K)

Godless wretch.

You know why they are called "kike" right?

You pagans are so fucking retarded. Jews have hated Christianity more than any other religion in history. The reason we call them kikes in the first place is because they hated Christ so much that they wouldn’t even mark an “x” on their notes because it looked like a cross—thus they scribbled a little circle instead, “Kikel” in Hebrew, and that’s how the name stuck.

Since when have Jews ever been threatened by paganism? There’s fucking hundreds, if not thousands, of movies made by Jewish Hollywood scum bashing Christianity. It’s no coincidence there’s barely one deriding paganism—the religion of actual faggots and white women who want to seem profound.

Attached: 690C2C8D-690C-4EE4-BF50-1A0820EED80F.gif (600x338, 3.61M)

To me it's more a "white people be crazy" movie than anything to do with Paganism. I don't see statues of Thor anywhere.

They hate Christianity regardless of how Jews feel because they're infidel scum, the Jew stuff is just rhetoric.

Maybe I’m too kind to these fools.

They drew a circle instead of an x cuz it looked too much like a cross

Are you absolutely stupid, read history, the Romans when it was stil polytheists practically murdered tens of thousands during the Jewish revolts and even sacked their holy temple. That sacking paid for that fancy coloseum in Rome. As a response the jews wanted to promote an ideology to subvert the empire, their competing religion the Christians. They succeeded, just look at yourself, you Christians serve Israel.

Have you noticed that the cross isn't banned but old European symbols are?

Is that why Christians have been killing, spitting on, and quartering off Jews for thousands of years? Is that why Jews themselves crucified Jesus?

Kys

>cross isn't banned

lol jews throw a hissy fit about every cross on public property, are you kidding me

the whole point of christianity is that the jews gave up and said
>you know what, fuck it
>you can totally kill us
>just make it look good
and the pagans are all
>what, all we have to do
>is say one of you is GOD
>that's like so trivial and easy
CALL A JEW GOD = KILL A JEW
you Jews make it so easy
no wonder pagans love Jews

>Jews have hated Christianity

jews hated Roman usurping of christianity.

>(((ari aster)))
I actually thought his Hereditary movie was quite well made

Sage all pagan LARPer threads. Go fuck a tree or something.

Both Jews and Christians worship Jehova.
The very same god that tried to genocide the Hyperboreans/Nephilim/The fathers of the Aryans.

Really makes you think.