What the fuck?

>accelerationism shilled on Jow Forums few days/weeks before NZ shooting
>shooting happens and now everybody is accelerationist
okay then...

Attached: 1367786864675.gif (750x750, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nT56XzZjM2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone put a brick on the accelerator.

I think it is more to do with the growing anxiety from everyone realizing trump won't be able to save us. He was literally our best hope so now it's clear what needs to happen

he filmed it and we saw it while everyone banned it. zoom zoom.

Attached: 1538779526139.jpg (2543x1000, 1.53M)

we're recruiting /b/ros to decelerate things

Hard reset?

Hard Reset.

You can blame POTATUS blumpf with his "We need more immigrants than ever but LEGALLY" speech and the lack of wall/fence being built plus constantly fellating israel non-stop

youtube.com/watch?v=nT56XzZjM2s
Basically, how I view things, except I'm not sure if a Rudolf will appear or not.

Attached: In Yang We Trust.png (291x515, 212K)

This
Yes

Making you an accelerationist was exactly the shooter's goal.

This
It's not new per se, considering people on here have read NRx material from MM and Nick Land. People are just beginning to feel the squeeze I think. Even the Yang posting wasn't ALL shills. It had ironic posters and blackpilled anons as well.

Uh? How the fuck did you figure he was supposed to "save us"? He's just a man and the US isn't a dictatorship or a federation. He doesn't have the power to do shit.

>memeflag makes retarded post
Ehmajun my shawk!

>I personally only saw this thing recently so that means it's new
"no"
Accelerationism is an old concept, you're dumb.

It's a shame because it was predictable that a guy claiming to be a billionaire would be more obsessed with economic "growth" than anything else.

Elections can still work though. Half the people in the U.S. aren't even politically engaged. Was really is failing us is the two party system.

this, accelerationism is an old concept that has gained in popularity thanks to the failure of trump

>op was a faggot a few weeks ago
>today op is even a bigger faggot
ok then

the Republicans had the House and the Senate, he promised to stem the tide.

2016 has proven beyond any doubt that NO POLITICAL SOLUTION EXISTS. Start preppin kid.

stop making up words

"accelerationism" is just a talking point the yang shills are using to get "le racist nazis" to vote for a chink. Yes they are this stupid.

because they're the same fucking shills who are now moralfagging over the shooter.

Attached: 1552630996797.jpg (703x900, 222K)

Attached: 464664.png (781x576, 134K)

Acceleration is about making conditions so bad normies are forcibly red-pilled and join our side. All this did was make our side look retarded and took guns away from New Zealanders.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1551425102420.jpg (378x304, 22K)

The blackpill was due to Trump being in the past month or two acting like a tremendous Zogbot and losing on all fronts. Even his hardest smart supporters abandoned him because he has shown himself unwilling to fight. All he has left are the clueless magatards who worship the man and not the causes.

Ann Coulter, Borzoi, Nick Fuentes, Devon Stack, those are some of the ''personalities'' that got blackpilled in the last months and dropped off the Trump train.

Take off your proxy and post with your tel-aviv internet shill

Attached: 1552673685928.jpg (718x718, 104K)