#YangGang meme hacking days before NZ takes hold and gives the chans an easy out for when NZ kicks off

#YangGang meme hacking days before NZ takes hold and gives the chans an easy out for when NZ kicks off.

Oldfags, NatSoc, and affiliates hold firm after NZ.

From a data science opposition research perspective, they now have an A/B psychographic to measure (Fair-weather and hardcore) and they will use that data to diminish Jow Forums further.

This A/B can be poisoned by red-pilling the survey conductors and the response reviewers. Assume all of your content is being read by a less-than minimum wage eastern European or East Asian worker hired via Mechanical Turk. CFR already setup huge amounts of sentiment analysis upon us a year ago. What they didn't realize is that they did all of the sentiment analysis for the English language.

Add Latin to your posts to fuck up their machine learning. There are only a handful of outfits that do sentiment analysis for Latin and when the opposition research firms go to them, we will have honeypots waiting to lure out those responsible for the A/B test.

Attached: rage_frong_rages.png (446x374, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you explain that in simple Australian words please?

what the fuck is gooing onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
so jews are shilling yang
trump shills israel
shooting was a false flag to demonize us
can you explain the machine learning concept to someone who is basically a normalfag when it comes to tech

Attached: 1517891254258.jpg (480x270, 40K)

Sorry, but I think a good 99.5% of this board doesn't know a lick of Latin. Good idea though. A better one would be encouraging non-Anglo anons to post in their native languages. When there are 30+ different languages being spoken here it'll be really hard for them to keep up.

blah blah gay
wheres the bag

semper de melius, take this as an opportunity

When ya Tarrantposting bout not true blues, make sure you add Latin words in the beginning, middle, and end of your posts to fuck up the cunts who are studying you bruces so they can rape your Sheilas.

Every post ever made in the chans has been collected since Trump was elected.

Silicon Valley, Saudi factions, and especially the UK has been analyzing them to take you down. They study patterns in the words, the emotional sentiment of the words, and they build psychological profiles about you.

They've build enough profiles to learn how to find and target your weakness: accelerationists.

They are trying to pit accelerationists against one another with psyop tactics. While I welcome aggressive discussion about how best to service accelerationism, these assholes are trying to find flaws to exploit to maximize divide and conquer among you.

If you poison their ability to research your emotions, then you fuck their ability to understand how to break you.

did you just hatch oout of your jew egg?

fuck off memeflag
i apologize, im currently sleep deprived. I understand they're collecting and analyzing posts. what do you mean by
>target your weakness: accelerationists?
I don't think i'm part of that movement.

Accelerationism isn't a movement. It's a tactic.

Accelerationists prefer to pose as the enemy and advocate for their goals to rapidly bring about the most ridiculous and disgusting outcomes and moral premise promises.

The chans are full of accelerationists. Some are more aware of it than others. CFR got wise to the spirit of our being and are trying to crack the core.

Poison their machines with Latin. They never saw it coming.

how come you're not using latin yourself? this sounds like a identify posters who are aware.

I have to correctly relay the reasoning and details of this vector to those who are unfamiliar with Gnostic Warfare.

Attached: ran_out_of_worms.png (625x626, 44K)

the easy way to defeat divide and conquer is to stick to the simplest of principles
>it's okay to be white

as long as it is not okay to be white, we are on the crusade together
>in b4 who said it isnt
Australia literally voted to say it isnt. Until this is overturned, we will march with one mission: For it to be okay to be white.

The battle space is more complex than you can imagine. Creating simplistic litmus tests favor opposition armed with Citizens United money for data science analysis.

You have to throw them off while retaining your essence.

Your core opponent is the UK, so don't end up like some fake nation that was created by a malicious British partitioning plan.

again im too sleep deprived to really comprehend or retain any information
i noticed your post here had a 6 minute delay with that on 8ch. this seems fishy

Attached: asdasddggggf.png (1257x383, 57K)

Attached: analysethis.png (617x185, 5K)

I'm spreading the message to the chans because they are being targeted.

This is also an extremely good idea.

Attached: break_their_accounts.png (738x399, 20K)

i'm going to check this out tomorrow. keep posting in the thread, i have it on my watch list

Attached: suspicion.gif (750x750, 16K)

Attached: analysethis2.png (516x339, 10K)

Attached: yikes.png (964x890, 69K)

Attached: analysethis3.png (168x118, 2K)

Attached: analysethis4.png (155x118, 1K)

Aesthetics control us all
youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw

Attached: FB7F6FD0-F274-4C55-B17D-5580012340E1.jpg (1180x1167, 1.83M)

Attached: focus.png (1206x720, 192K)

Attached: chaos.png (900x556, 52K)