I am a Mossad secret agent. How did you guys like our latest work? Your move now, Jow Forums...

I am a Mossad secret agent. How did you guys like our latest work? Your move now, Jow Forums. We have you right where we want you. We have implicated meme culture and the entire alt-right in mass shootings and terrorism. It is impossible now to be a conservative or a nationalist without calling to mind the “events” that “unfolded” in New Zealand.

You guys think you are untouchable, think again. It’s just going to get worse from here.

Attached: 473A5E0A-04D6-460D-B5EC-367408B3D44C.jpg (622x366, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schitzos will think this is real...pls don't encourage them

2/10 larp, retard

actualy you just made 10s millions of western men realise they really want to see blood.

Schizo

thanks based mossad agent !!! say Hi to thr guys for me!

You should post this bait in /x/ since it isn’t politics. They’ll eat it right up.

sag3

Well, until you said "secret" agent I wasn't going to believe you. That being said, FUCKING KYS SPOOK

You failed

Attached: 1538824712548.png (1228x1692, 818K)

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1524713148522.png (631x960, 447K)

thanks for killing some muslims?

It's bad bait, because only muslims care about dead muslims. No one else gave a shit about NZ.

This

Even though its not a false flag

wow this is legit. The jews are fucked

Attached: 1537787677372.png (1238x456, 100K)

Attached: 1524266747753.png (1252x774, 199K)

Attached: 1533330699794.png (1246x1234, 335K)

Attached: 1533395222521.png (1254x1042, 261K)

Attached: 1541266998973.png (1246x956, 191K)

Attached: 1527952073559.png (1224x1498, 1.01M)

Attached: 1521520502705.png (1232x686, 167K)

Attached: 1551817673510.png (1214x626, 150K)

Attached: 1545361237419.png (1228x984, 262K)

why the fuck is donald trump jr "defending" a clinton. What a faggot

>forcing people to finally get off the fence and fight

You dun fucked up.

TO DIVIDE THE DEMS. KEK

Attached: 1531658068355.png (1230x1222, 890K)

Attached: 1551264436363.png (2000x2000, 3.31M)

Bullshit. One of the first rules in any type of organization like that is to not talk about it. Bragging about it on the internet is definitely not allowed.

The normoids have the memory of a goldfish. It won't have any of effect just like Breveik didn't. Trends matter more than incidents.

Obvious larp, is obvious

>Bragging about it on the internet is definitely not allowed.

Attached: 1522150670063.png (1082x412, 76K)

congrats MOSSAD it was a very good job you did
Congrats to the IDF for bombing GAZA at the same time
Sorry about your man who got crushed in Chrustchurch in the spy van during the earthquake, but lucky for the three men who flew back to israel that day. You guys should be a bit more subtle.

May I give you a bit of advice Mossad, you will never be able to ignite a race war via your zionist masters due to the following fact: The whites are like all other species, and are not united in any way whatsoever. Your divide and conquer tactics of the past ten years via proxy muslim attacks have not ignited any hatred or revenge attacks by whites, as whites do not care about anything other than themselves, which is in fact natural for all humans, self preservation is number one. Have a nice day Mossad, but you are wasting your efforts, stick to Palestine and the middle east, you dont seem to understand the Western mindset very well.

I forgot to mention, when you put out the manifesto next time you will NEED to mention the zionist jews who are responsible for the immigration of muslims into all white countries if you wish for any white man to take notice, otherwise we will all know that it is the Mossad who is operating with false flags yet again. You severely underestimate our intelligence capabilities, please try harder next time with your manifesto propaganda. You cannot shoot up muslims pretending to be a white nationalist whilst NOT mentioning zionist jews, every white nationalist understands who the enemy is, stop being so jewish in your thinking and ask yourself do you really understand the white goyim?

You’re already GAY, though. So I don’t know what you can do about that.

which mason lodge do you perform gay sex acts at

Bring it on shlomo

Attached: Theshoeah.png (1890x835, 1.83M)

jews gloat like this all the time what you haven't heard the Madoff tapes? Good god you the same imbecile you pretend this shooting hoax was real....the same loq IQ tard spewing the irrelevant jew word "schizo" which more defines the talmud thumpers any day of the weak with their multiple personalities and "Skippy" like split personalities....kind of like BIBI when he talks to fellow jews about how he owns US politicians while pretending Palestininian children are "terrorists"....faggots like you deserve to die for your evil inversion of reality...no blood spray, no exit wounds, guy in the hallway moved on his own after fake "headshots" gas yourself judenrat, we see you.

Why? What happened in NZ?

I'm 99% sure this is a LARP but let me indulge you.

Civilization has already collapsed. The rules don't matter anymore. The radicalization of white men is inevitable and the consequence of numerous factors.

You say you have us right where you want us; where is that specifically? In a vacuum of rapid cultural and economic entropy? What do you gain from that? What good are the goyim if they're in a constant state of riot and violence? You can't harvest anything from a farm amok with rabid wolves. You can't put us all down because your loyal statist lapdogs can't keep up with it all.

It's over for your empire, Isaiah. So short, so bittersweet were the decades of Zionism.

Well spotted. Did you also notice the period of time in the video where he stopped the vehicle and waited, and the black car passed him, which he then followed. He was probably waiting for the signal and then it was time, following the vehicle in front. At some points in the video there was also no traffic, I imagine that someone was blocking the roads at either ends while the mission was in operation. Just my observation though I could be wrong.

Wrong flag. Larp harder.

Could yall try harder? I mean, your moves used to be daring and complex hard to track.......now you mools get outed by literal autistic 12 year olds about ten minutes after you try to get anything done

We whites have a diaspora of our own, we are everywhere internationally, you can find us in the mountains of Thailand to the beaches of the carribbean, how are you going to be able to remove every one of us, it will not be possible. You need to rethink your strategies. Also you do realise who gifted you Israel and invented most of the technology you are using. Please dont say israel, please do not think you are superior, all zionist jews have an inferiority complex, we know WHY you hate us whites, and as white men we do smile and chuckle at the fact that you are inferior and always will be, it is simply natural.

hehe spot on.

The best thing about the Mossad work was the shooting it was beautiful like poetry, an art form swiftly orchestrated like a ballet of bullets, I think that your training is probably straight from the UKs SAS or USA special forces, the Elite military training showed through in the video and it was beautiful, it is amazing to watch such professionalism swiftly executed, pardon the pun.

no your NTO YOU FUCKING ROLE PALYING KIKE WANNABE FAGGOT!
NOW GO FUCKING BACK TO FACEBOOK YOU STUPOID MUSLIM SUPPORTING LE INNOCENTS! EURO KEK!

The jewish lead Race War has been on going since at least 1965, so the Race War will not begin, it will change; the White Man will begin to fight back.

Nice find.

SHOW YOURSELF COWARDS !!!!!

Attached: mossad.png (225x225, 11K)

LMFAO I love how mad lefties are at Chelsea

kek

This one is actually a legitimate point, and its such a glaringly easy argument to refer to. How are there not thousands of people saying this? Even the fukin girl who bitched at her couldn't produce that argument and she was Muslim. It should be the first thing she thinks of when she sees Chelsea's ugly face. The narcissism is worse than I thought.

and like the stereotypical villain he mwahahahas and then explains his plan feeling falsely secure in victory

kek

user told me I was mossad yesterday. So I come here to all of you to confirm that OP is legitimate. Pack your bags, dust off your travel boots and pray to Allah. We're coming for you Jow Forumsacks

Attached: 1522396887440.webm (952x532, 2.36M)

>misusing words cheapens their meaning

lol what timeline is this?

Attached: 1538121339642.png (1230x844, 165K)

Bad LARP, saged.

Stop responding you idiots

Nobody here but us chickens, lawl.

LARP

Attached: cicero.jpg (850x400, 76K)

kek at weak larping..