He's gone lol

he's gone lol

Attached: lul.jpg (1088x528, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jacobpittsburg/status/1107208180533096448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bibi is retarded if he thought that anti muslim sentiment would return to the west. Israel's final destruction is at hand.

implying petition.org will change anything ever

at this point the world has to worry about white male neo nazis than muslims tbqh.

>at this point the world has to worry about white male neo nazis than muslims tbqh.
BIbi is a fucking retard. The synagogue mossad false flag only drove the diaspora further away instead of bringing them together. Fucking idiot.

Attached: 1546339369700.jpg (2103x2150, 2.18M)

Can't everyone vote on those petitions? Even an Ugandan?

have one of these ever had real life consequences?

The YJ started with one of these

this one will, hes gone by the end of the month. the queen can dismiss him (through the attorney general), its a lock.

good thing we run our parliament based on the decisions of change.org petitions

Take your fucking meds Moarpenis

take your meds moarpenis

Guaranteed 850,000 of those 900,000 are pozzed Melbourne fembois and Nazi feminists. Their votes don't count up here in QLD. They can go and get fucked.

>Isn't Just propaganda that any foreign national can vote on?
>No... NO! It's a legit representation of our country and not a pozzed website that has zero weight! The queen will take radical action to see that it's judgment is rendered!!!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (633x758, 29K)

As a QLDer, I love seeing pozbourne triggered.

it is a federal election year so a lot of the faggots in there are facing the loss of their seat

old mate knows he has a snowball's chance in hell of re-election so he doesn't give a flying fuck what leftist faggots on the internet think of him

cunts do base everything on the results of newscorp polls (reee our leader is unpopular time to toss him for a new one) so it isn't far from the truth desu

'kenoathmate

fuck off mudslime shill

> 90% are bots

>1 million people signing this
>There's a good chance none of them are in his electorate
No-one listens to internet losers, the election is only 2 months away, Anning will probably be voted out then.

>old mate knows he has a snowball's chance
Watch him get reelected.

Like cucks from Melbourne and Sydney have any impact on whether he remains in the Senate or not. His views before and after the shooting are the same and he was still voted in the last time.

He's an independent. It won't mean shit. Queenslanders in his electorate don't even have the internet. This petition is just Melbourne and Sydney circle jerking.

Reminder all Queenslanders can vote for him on the Senate ballot coming up, but the other candidates are likely all to preference him last. Fraser Annings National Conservative Party

What is the YJ?

>some lame internet petition brigaded by the entire world of Tumblr

Yeah I'm sure this will be the end of a democratically elected politician....

>implying this petition is limited to Australians

They're not only not in his electorate mate, they're not even in the country.

Why are they defending that little shit who egged him? That was a clear assault.

Cos the Left supports the use of violence against people who say things that trigger them. We saw this kind of thing occur often during the Trump campaign and one can imagine we will start to see it happening here more regularly as the Left gets progressively more violent.

Why are leftists so good at collectivizing and getting shit done? It's pretty incredible.

By the same logic some of them probably use, this is exactly the same as the Russian meddling during the US campaign.

Defend him, boys!

Attached: Canada commonwealth prop poster.jpg (1280x1898, 780K)

>headline news all over the world
>wall-to-wall shock emotional manipulation tier coverage
>promoted by all the major tech company platforms
>still only managed to get 1 million signatures out of a potential few billion

Attached: Mudslime.png (491x491, 270K)

especially a Ugandan

Attached: 1420999827433.jpg (577x435, 30K)

They literally have global media backing them. If roles were reversed the story wouldn't have even made it out the country.

This is the first thing I would bring up.
An online petition that allows anyone in the world to vote, removing an elected Senator based on that would set an absurd precedent. To the point where elections are useless.

He only got the seat as he was 3rd choice on the ticket and No.2 was a dual citizen thus kicked out. This is his play to actually get more of a following and try an secure his seat after he only got 19 votes.

Small time. Literally the entire western world is focused on the shooting and this story by proxy and they can barely muster up a million.

COPE
He was already made a complete mockery of when he used taxpayer money to attend a fucking irrelevant rally. Everyone kept asking him why he didn't use his own money if he believed so much in the rally and all he could stutter out was 'I'm well within my right to use this money'. This is even worse. Not even liberals are retarded enough to run openly run on a 'FUCK WHITE PEOPLE' campaign. He's completely done for. No doubt he's already copping plenty of shit from other senators and MP's. His constituency can't save him from this.

anti-Trumo Jews in America are so funny. They are so addicted to subverting their host they keep subverting even when the host is already 100% Jewish controlled, thus subverting themselves.

Reminder there's a literal Somali nigger in the senate right now who also received no votes.

>Why are they defending that little shit who egged him? That was a clear assault.

hes gotten like 27k in donations already

>t.Iranian intelligence

>politicians fly to partisan political events on taxpayer money all day every day
>based Anning does the same thing to go to a far right rally
>"NO THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!!!!!!"

Anyone with half a brain knows that's all selective outrage.

>900,000 people. Probably mostly Americans sign petition to remove senator from parliament in other country
good luck cucks

The only fucks that want him gone are the idiots in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Anyone outside the big city loves him.

Queensland is the only place where people have a say in whether or not he gets re-elected. Mark my words, he will be re-elected here.

>someone tells the truth
>first response is to try to remove him

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Jesus christ are you actually fucking retarded. Name the last time an MP flew specifically to attend a fucking rally. It's not about using taxpayer money to travel - it's about using it to do shit you feel 'passionate' about. The retard Fagning actually said, that, because he's an imbecile, and trapped himself in a corner. Even conservative MP's were calling him a dickhead.

Attached: 1548433304234.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>hurr durr if you hate mudslimes you love the juden, if you hate the juden you love the muslims
fuck off shitskins, we hate you both

literally who and what did he did?

He was borderline defending the shooter. The lack of awareness this senator has is insane. An Australian politician should not be doing petty blame games when an Australian-born person just shot up a friendly neighbor's city, killed children, put them on lockdown and is eventually going to lead to massive gun law reform.

Fucking retard.

twitter.com/jacobpittsburg/status/1107208180533096448

Time to show Fraser that he is not alone and does have support

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-191652_1.jpg (720x1012, 93K)

Fuck off Justin

>he's gone lol

This is a great picture from OP...It shows the truth about the white race...Out of a million people, 99.99% are total cucks, and only the .01% are BASED...This means there is no chance ever of a RaHoWar, or an ethnostate, or saving the white race. Whites will be extinct by their own hand by 2100.

Take the blackpill.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and he played things perfectly. He received a ton of worldwide media exposure becoming much more powerful. He is exactly the type of leader we need right now. He tells the truth no matter if it makes him a pariah.

How the fuck does worldwide support give him electoral strength in australia you stupid fucking idiot

>leftist faggots on the internet
99% are not even from your country

this guy got an egg from a fetus that drinks narrative titty milk from the media, while sam dastyari is walking around somewhere scott free and whoever the cunt is that sold the port to china too

This is depressing, is there even point in fighting? Most of our people are lost cause, they will bend backwards to please jews, muslims and what ever else, day by day I lose my will to fight and just want to lay down and rot. Being treated as outcast by my own people is depressing. It pains me to ask, b-but is it worth team changing to east asia?

Attached: Touma1.gif (512x288, 1.3M)

He has a hell of a lot more power now than just being a Senator. He can give speeches, write books, go on podcast or whatever he wants and get a large audience. It also sounds like he will get reelected according to a lot of Aussie anons here. You're think too small.

Attached: ywbf42s30lm21.png (1000x2000, 265K)

oh i fucken hope he comes back strong, pozbourne would implode and leave the rest of us victorians alone

you can say the same about the ones that live here...

Republic incoming if that happens.

>Senate
>Electorate

Whaaaat?

Wait... Are you trying to tell me... That there's more social justice warriors on the left than the right!??!

Guarantee the latter poll is made up of angry ragheads abroad

>Because this is how senate elections work

I watched that change petition live and it was all international muslims. We should now evict politicians from parliament because 1 million towelheads from Saudi Arabia sign a repeatable online petition requiring just a name?

Sandnigger shill out of nowhere

Attached: 1541844157781.jpg (520x497, 69K)

Good, let the armchair masses express their outrage. As long as it results in deplatforming and further radicalisation, that's all that matters. The greatest weapon they have against us is their unwitting Achilles Heel.

I guarantee a white male neo nazi terrorist will never harm anyone in a non-white country. Seems like an easy threat to avoid.

He's an "Islamophobic" Australian senator who got egged by a leftist after the NZ attack.

Very interesting to see how emotional responses and hysteria are able to shape NZ politics and policy decision so quickly.

Why do you care about this? For some reason everyone and their mother here in Greece shills about this nothingburger

I'm sure greenies attend climate change conventions all the time, and I know they wouldn't do it on their own pocket.

Shit that liberal slut with the red shoes even flew to Carl Stephanovics wedding on taxpayer money!!!!

It's a shame he probably wont be reelected in May. The butthurt would have been amazing.

How bout you both get fucked?

>the queen can dismiss him (through the attorney general)

Through the governor general, not the attorney general, you ignorant fucking retard.

>people from all around the world can decide what your parlament has to change

That' s now how it works, honey. If you want to change, go vote irl.

Even more when you think about how emotional responses and hysteria are female traits.

REALLY makes you think, doesn' t it?

we must protect protect him !

>this is how I think democracy works
cope

For fuck’s sake there’s no constitutional issue - the Queen, nor the Governor General is going to step in you fucking retards. Also Anning doesn’t have an electorate, he’s a fucking Senator. He will lose this position in the half senate election this year because he is now independent and no One Nation votes will flow to him. This whole thing is a stunt to get you dumb cunts to recognise his name actually vote for him as an independent in May.

>Implying a petition does anything
How many signatures do you think that would get if the name was Donald Trump?