This man is your FRIEND

This man is your FRIEND

He fights for FREEDOM

Attached: E2483448-0559-435C-9296-6E78D3463A5C.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yiggabus, sniggabus, my dick is biggus this

Too alarmin' now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out?
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
Kudos, my hero, leavin' all the best
You know my hero, the one that's on
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Attached: FB28AC3E-3924-4666-A675-D5E1F7B28B70.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Native birthrate in france:1.8
Turkish birthrate in France:8.1

Western world is fucked if you don't make babies ASAP. Every Western working womb must be filled right now if we are to survive.

H

Economy is fucked, cant afford it.

Nice try Ney york times
have you learned to code yet?

considering the way the worlds going, assuming nothing bad happens to him in prison there's a decent chance he'll get to shoot more muslims in his lifetime

This will have this wrapped within the 20's ausbro. It seems difficult but little victories will add in years to come.

Attached: 14d223e8fb0e77218f13fb1947d46219adba72b11fe1835d008ce9d8783b9576.png (655x584, 337K)

Fuck off retard. Either it’s a psy op or he was just some loser incapable of being a real leader for the white race. I’d rather have someone that knows how to build a society rather than some trigger happy moron who can only destroy shit and accelerate a dystopia.

If I recall NZ has some pozzed prisons, almost Norway tier. Smart to do this in a country where little ever happens.

fuck off glownigger

Suffer and go through hell if you have to but make white babies.

Yes you can, you're just afraid it'll upset your level of comfortable living you've selfishly grown accustom to and don't wanna lose. Be honest with yourself user.

go away shills

They would get one pair of shoes a year, that’s not a good life.

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

Hell man, that was most of my childhood. Knockaround shoes were my only shoes. They'll live.

You have the right of it. Anyone who disagree is a traitor to there own race.

Not the hero we deserve but the hero we need

Americans and New Zealanders stole the land from the natives and erected the Statue of Liberty there.