If you like semi automatic guns YOU ARE A KILLER!!

Explain yourself you murderers!

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-034326.png (1080x1920, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iLEGE7k9FD4
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs.

dont make revert to old ways

Attached: 1552753729789.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Go fuck yourself

> 7 billion people on this planet.
>Everybody lives the same life, acts the same, eats the same, and shits the same.

Exactly the type of violent outburst one would expect from a gun loving murder enthusiast

Can these people not capable of putting in the effort to thinking at least 1 step ahead if such an law were to be enacted?

Attached: SSGG.jpg (850x400, 52K)

2nd Amendment is not about hunting.

I'm a killer without any guns, and you'll discover that if you try to take my guns.

There has never been and will never be a good reason to own a semi automatic assault weapon.

Funny thing, he could have done the same with a handgun, and stock more ammo.

Lol. Get fucked. You lose again.

Dude. You can murder more people with poison than you could a gun. Seriously. You could easily get a job at any food making place, poison all the food one shift, and it all ships out unknowingly. People act like fertilizer wasn't used to blow up a building in Oklahoma.

If you believed your own rhetoric you wouldn't be here provoking us.

Don't need a reason.

There is no good reason not to own one faggot.

feels good to get paid for it

Attached: 1308014952001.png (680x497, 587K)

That's ridiculous, he could not have done that. Semi automatics are a problem really

For you - because you're a söy-filled bitch who hides behind his woman.

I'm sending this post to the police!

Yes he could
No he couldnt
Prove it.

Wait I'm guilty? Without even a trial? What is this? The middle east?

>let's ban guns...
>MEN WITH GUNS PLZ HALP
kek

Has this guy ever hunted hogs before? How come these gun experts rarely know anything about what guns are used for...

An AR-15 is the best home defense weapon. Devastating shots with a high ammo capacity.
The issue is that the rounds penetrate and have a tendency to go through walls even if you did hit your target.
So for me I rely on a shotgun and my pistol.
But if you live out in the sticks, there's no reason not use an AR-15 or something like it specifically for home defense.
Its the best weapon for the job.
You can take on one attacker or ten.

Americans are cowards. They can't fight, they can't even answer for their leftists, they shift blame on Jews. Disgusting fishy nation hated by the whole world.

>Semi automatics are a problem really
I agree, we should have M134D Gatlings and flamethrowers mounted for more efficient kebab removal.

youtu.be/iLEGE7k9FD4

First it was automatic weapons and now they are going for the semi's. After this it will be normal rifles and handguns that will be gone. After that shotguns

>They can't fight
Relying on fists to defend your home in my country will get you killed. And if you have kids or a family to defend your kung fu isn't going to work bitch.

wrong. 5.56 yaws through the body. it doesnt go straight through

Get fucked, Senator.

most handguns are semiauto, dumbass. and they're just as deadly as rifles at short ranges

Attached: R3FjqckZ.jpg (350x350, 18K)

Nah I've seen 5.56 go through a wall, into a car, through the car, and keep traveling.
It can rip through your body just fucking fine and keep going.

Shut the fuck up faggot

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: _20190316_124310.jpg (3747x1350, 775K)

assault weapons don't exist

No, it's about treason!

This

There was never a good reason to keep on sucking cock. Yet you and op keep on doing it. Do you need your gov to make the bill of cock prohibition for you ?

People were murdering people before guns. Seems like you have to explain to me how getting rid of certain kinds of guns helps anything at all. Also, you do know that that the NZ shooters were scared off by other citizens with guns right?

>nobody needs a semi-automatic rifle to defend their home
If it's wrong for men to dictate womens' reproductive rights, nogunz shouldn't be allowed to dictate gun laws.

Ever try to shoot a coyote with a bolt action? They're very squirrelly.

Attached: 1538951159693.jpg (750x960, 86K)

That's the truth. There is no reason to own a semi-automatic assault. What will you do with it? Shoot people down in a crowd? Is that it?

2nd Amendment isn't about hunting, it's about checks and balances, argument settled. Surpreme Court has been over this.

> Connecticut

Sage

This state was lost a long time ago.

No one asked for guns to hunt. What part of "shall not be infringed" do these communist dogs not understand. I can't even give these idiots free rent in my brain anymore. This man has more security than most banks, and from behind that security he demands our guns. Absolutely hilarious. The mental gymnastics you have to do to make this trite bullshit make sense is gold medal worthy.

Yes, shoot shills like you and your family. Sounds great, kike.

But your machine guns made mass murder possible on an industrial scale. There is no true reason why any civilian should own such weapons of mass destruction.

>There is no reason to own a semi-automatic assault
Farmers use them for hogs, wolves, and coyotes all the time. But it makes for a superb home defense weapon too.

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 696; Pub. L. 90–284, title I, §103(a), Apr. 11, 1968, 82 Stat. 75; Pub. L. 100–690, title VII, §7018(a), (b)(1), Nov. 18, 1988, 102 Stat. 4396; Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, §60006(a), title XXXII, §§320103(a), 320201(a), title XXXIII, §330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970, 2109, 2113, 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §§604(b)(14)(A), 607(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3507, 3511.)

So you admit it's all about idealizing treason against lawful government?

whatever the fuck i want with it, tyrant. you don't decide what i do with my property

What authority does this cocksucker have to determine what I need?

Attached: free laughter.jpg (374x378, 15K)

> lawful governments

here's your (you) faggot. Go back to school.

m855 green tips aren't going to do the same things as taiwanese .223 55gr FMJ

>police and military need these guns, but citizens dont.

SHALL

That's hate speech I'll have you know

NOT

And also make it easy for terrorist to attack you. You americucks have this fantasy that the government would be the one to kill everyone of you when the actual killers would be someone among yourself.

Thats a very fine looking freedom generator you have there

> So you admit it's all about idealizing treason against lawful government?
What you're addressing is about idealizing resistance to an unlawful corrupt government. It's how the country was founded. Yea, it's kind of woven into the fabric of the nation ya dig?

BE

come on now, your government is way more violent than any other in history, and they're corrupt fuck the ar -15 you're gonna need a bio weapon that attacks all clintons and bushes and there are a fuck load of them clogging up the house, the senate and academia. They already are making plans to kill all of you!

Subhumans like yourself would not understand.

>And also make it easy for terrorist to attack you
If he doesn't have a rifle he'd use a van.
If he doesn't have a van he'll make a bomb out of home made shit.
And if he can't make a bomb he'll just wander into a kindergarten and stab a bunch of kids.
And as for my country? There's so many guns out there you'd NEVER get rid of them all.
It's pointless to assume you ever could. Or that trying wouldn't just be about the messiest damn thing ever.

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

My favorite part is that computer assisted machine tools are becoming cheap enough that even a McJob is enough to afford one given a little bit if saving.

Are they going to ban machine rools, when someone makes a literal mg42 for their evil plans?

A van can be used to carry people. A bomb made out of home made shit, the home made shit is actually usable besides being used to kill things. The knife that's going to be used can be used for something else besides killing. What can your semi-automatic assault rifle do? Killing things easier and? Nothing else. Hogs, wolves, and coyotes can be killed without using semi-automatic assault rifles. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Eh, a GPMG is a pain in the ass for one guy to use, and rifling is still going to be an issue, but you could easily crank out Lutys for short range mag dumping.

This. Now if you buy too much fertilizer, you get put on a list.

obama and clinton and bush and trump all want the people dead they're just waiting until they've got the oil fields before they start the purge, its already going on around you thats why your government is putting fentanyl in high grade heroine straight from they're afgan fields. Body parts for the old white guys and the get rid of the most unsightly poor

Good old Obama to the rescue.

There you go OP.

Attached: 1538884782367.jpg (557x401, 75K)

Russians can't fight either. Your women take the American D without putting up any resistance.

>need

Who the fuck said anything about need?

Here you whiny little cunt. How about you pull up some statistics that show how many people are killed by fists, or clubs in the US compared to semi automatic rifles.

Or you just mind your own god damned business. Free men don't need the input of slaves.

>What can your semi-automatic assault rifle do?
whatever i fucking want to do with it, commie faggot

I mean, if you're going to throw your life away on it, why wouldn't you take the time to get as buff as humanly possible, and LARP as a RWDS with some mg42 from the hip?

Its treason then.

Government schools made stupidity such as your own possible on an industrial scale. Söylent made effeminate faggots like you possible on an industrial scale. Liberalism made feckless turds like you possible on an industrial scale.

Buy two bags a month for 4 years from two different places, using cash, and presto! You have 192 bags! Have a like minded individual who wants in on it with you? That's 384!

So they are trying to ban more guns when this shooting happened in another fucking country?

Fucking kikes

Shotguns and pistols are more efficient on soft targets. These kind of people know nothing about weapons.

Not gonna hit shit at any distances beyond 50, but you can clear a room with an unrifled barrel. I wonder what keyholing does for terminal ballistics.

Yeah, no. You never saw that.

Big time fun.

what about a semi automatic defense weapon

There are certain kinds of "crowds" called mobs, rioters and invading armies - all of which we've been dealing with quite a bit lately.

What's that? All I see is a lot of fucking nothing. If you can't prove me wrong, just shut up. If statistics were anywhere important, your country would be one of the most safest place on the planet. It isn't. Every other first world country that have stricter gun laws are way safer. If statistic were important Jow Forums wouldn't support Trump. Don't try to show me statistic when it only plays into your narrative.

>consent of the Governed.

Why aren't fast cars banned yet? Or private planes, nobody needs them and they are incredibly dangerous.

Semi auto rifles can be used to fend off many different types of threats. Bombs not so much. Bombs however are way more effective then rifles when it comes to mass killings.

You're my reason ;)

The semi auto defense weapons really are the best.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a hell of a drug

Attached: 1549916277106.jpg (500x454, 140K)

1- you only quote homicides, and that is just 1/8th if the total non fatal injuries by gun
2- The Harvard considers cops drawing a gun as a defensive use, and they make up a majority of the estimate.

You cherry picked the stats when the true numbers show guns are useless and dangerous in comparison to the value gained. You quote suicides like it helps your cause! What an oaf

Did you all hear that Remington is allowed to be sued by the parents of kids killed in a school shooting because of their firearms ads for the particular firearm used?

>words are violence
exactly the type of liberal nerds we don't need changing laws.

they are fun to shoot. good to kill vermin, like squirrels, hogs, and can even deer hunt with an ak-47. i’m protecting my right to bear arms. If a war breaks out i am prepared. and again they are fun to shoot. sue me

With this Supreme logic, when do the victims or surviving relatives of "any assault item here" get their justice?