Why don't they want us to see the video?

Why don't they want us to see the video?

Attached: 1552631810643.png (540x397, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/
archive.is/PplAG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because the jooz

cause it almost looks a little cool. Too bad the actual shooter was a slav faced manlet.

So they can lie about whats in it. So they can tell you the nice Muslims welcomed the shooter and called him "brother". So they can tell you a brave Muslim tried to tackle the shooter when in reality he just tried to escape. Neither of those things happened. It's clearly backfired since now they've started focusing on events at the second mosque which, conveniently, has no video but was den of heroics apparently.

Because of the music the mosque was playing. It's known radical jihad music.

Attached: yikes.png (1366x768, 974K)

Gaslighting and Sympathizing about the tenets of keeping out a death cult.

Attached: 1491992341909.jpg (621x502, 47K)

>almost
>looks
>little
It was awesome through and through

There's copyrighted music in it.

Because it is real, not a false flag, and they are afraid of its influence.

Shut up you mongrel! The shooter was of pure British stock and the European people a great service. Dumb American fuck.

This

this

kek

It is cool and his height isn't an issue because you can't tell from the perspective of the video. It could have been better if he had carried out his full plan.

I hope this inspires a new genre of mass shootings. This guy's a real trailblazer.

lol im a blond green eyed american. Nice try Muhammad.

>Little cool
made my shabat morning

But that was the epic soundtrack he picked out blasting from his car.

Because normal people are sickened and deeply disturbed by murder and don't want to see something so horrible. Why do retards always think (((they))) are trying to suppress the """truth"""?

FUCKING CHECKED!

Attached: kick.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Literally this. Kikes don't whites to have agency

Optimistic reason is that they want to prevent people from copy-cating the shooting as the video does show the inherit flaws of the building designs that allow for a mass shooter to kill unarmed Innocents.

But sadly the reality is that it is probably being censored so that there can be a monopoly on information of the incident, so that it can later be used as persuasive reasons to push laws. Anyone who watches the video can easily tell that the shooter is a lunatic trying to assign memes and white supremacy ideaology in order to escape the reality that he is just a retard that likes killing people.

yea sure, but still dumb as shit regardless. The guy was of Scottish and English stock, and he did what most of us have no balls to do. Dumbass.

>So they can tell you the nice Muslims welcomed the shooter and called him "brother"
but they actually did do that

>pure British stock
that must be why he looks like a mongrel. you do realize the Romans considered Franks, Britons, etc. as subhuman, and that British royalty has always been observed balding before the age of 30 literally every single time, and that there's a stereotype of British people that their teeth are fucking horrendous, right?

It shows how incompetent the NZ police is. They never showed up in the entire video!

Cracking down on the video to stop people asking why police hung around until it was all over. It gives the illusion of police action when there was in fact no police action

why are americans so retarded

>he did what most of us have no balls to do

Kill innocent people, just like ISIS?

And Irish

Nothing he said was retarded he's pretty accurate

Cringe.

Because its a false flag and they dont want you to pick it apart.

anyone that owns footage of 9/11 is an obvious Osama Bin Laden sympathiser
all footage of 9/11 must be taken down from the internet immediately

Is the video anywhere available?
If he streamed publicly then surely someone recorded it and then it spread like wildfire
Someone link it, i want to see the play of the game.

he certainly set a standard, all future happenings will have to be live streamed to even have a chance comparing.

>innocent
We have been over this

>that must be why he looks like a mongrel.
Americans shouldn't be allowed to say such words. He does look purely European.

Because they want to push the "hero muslim, who chased the shooter off with his dropped gun, and smashed his car's windows" narrative, and it's not really working, when we have video evidence of the shooter breaking the window himself

It's too aesthetic. More white people will look at it admirably than with disgust.

It begins with a youth culture reference to Swedish PewDiePie competing against a soulless brown corporation. Upbeat music catches the ear. The shooting literally looks like Call of Duty or CSGO, down to the customized weapon skins. Tarrant barely speaks, making it easier for the viewer to project himself into the action. The Muslims try to run away and end up dead in a dehumanizing pile of bodies. It ends with a successful getaway.

Islamic groups like ISIS have been using much shitter videos of graphic violence to radicalize young men for decades now. They're afraid of more Europeans waking up.

Attached: 1454272704747.png (192x187, 94K)

Here

>the reality that he is just a retard that likes killing people.

I am 100% ok with this.

Fuckin proud.

Attached: 7206D712-C078-4FF4-9E98-8295CB7D0515.gif (250x188, 1.58M)

Is it legal to download it tho? I don't want to end up on a watchlist if it's the cia seeding it.

if it was a movie it would be one of the most kino things ever made

>that flashlight strobing down the hallway as the guy crawls away

>takes down woman with 2 shots from 40ft away between a fence then drives over her corpse while looking both ways

app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/

Too alarmin' now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out?
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
Kudos, my hero, leavin' all the best
You know my hero, the one that's on
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Attached: EF57ECF6-CD87-46A2-8754-1ECBD525C889.jpg (360x359, 34K)

who gives a shit everyone is on a watchlist

It doesn't add up with the "facts" they're going to run with in court.

>Is it legal to download it tho?

Not in New Zealand lol. Just use a vpn

I'm logging all IPs and reporting it to the NZ authorities. Enjoy prison

Attached: Screenshot_Transdrone_20190317-043030.png (1080x1920, 194K)

*fap fap fap
I'm edging, post the vid now!

because its better then captain marvel

Propaganda, our memes are our best weapon.

Because the meme wars are upon us, so it's time to start selecting your best meme music for that fatidical day.

I don't think it is a false flag, if you see in the video the mosque is built like a giant death trap. There was no real way out for people who were in main room, and it is understandable how the kill count could be so high when everyone is bunched up and the shooter is covering the only exit. What the video does show is that the gun laws, which are pretty severe already in NZ, have failed to protect citizens from mass shootings or mass murder. The video also highlights how easy it was for the shooter to nearly evade arrest by being able to calmly drive away from the scene, making the police in NZ look as shitty as the police in Boward country Florida who ran away from the shooter

But they did call him brother. The guy did try to just slip past though.

I don't understand, is the video down now?

If Joe Normie sees the video, he'll realize how little he cares. He's not shocked or disturbed. Maybe he even feels a little catharsis. That realization is a redpill moment.

because it shows how you can save your race and destroy the1 percenter's cheap work force with nothing but 4 pounds of finger pressure

It looks like everything the Doom movie's first-person-shooter scene was trying to be.
>a little cool
It looked fucking badass. Guy knew what the fuck he was doing here.

>16 minute continuous shot
>music purposefully synced with his actions, ending with driving away to gas gas gas
Unironically blows every Hollywood action movie out of the water. Better than the John Wick nightclub scene.

fire

oi where can this best be heard in the recording?

Attached: 48c54486f04f7b6ec6fb389103feb217_big.gif (148x148, 30K)

best post ITT

Because it shows you how to defend your country.

Attached: Man Disarms.jpg (960x540, 46K)

I hope the NZ authorities don't arrest my seedbox.

I'm logging your mom right now nigger stfu

There were two sandniggers in the entrance greeting each other.

It doesn't matter what happens in the courts since NZ cucked itself and has no death penalty. The shooter will go to jail, be a member of whatever white supremacists group is in the prison, and will ironically be fine given his crimes.

none of that proves that it wasnt a false flag.

Attached: Untitled.png (631x779, 420K)

That actually made sense

Haha my moms black you faggot

Seedbox located in your garage about to be raided up your ass

If you have enough information to ask the question you already have enough information to answer the question asked.

Stay triggered

Dude... pretty obvious:
It’s about copyright! Once YouTube will have aquires ownership, it will be reposted on YouTube red.

Attached: A63091D6-E4DC-412C-8E07-66C3BC5277B7.jpg (600x518, 49K)

you guys are posting about false flags when it was obviously an attempt to kick up dust

Attached: FB_IMG_1552695825527.png (1070x704, 702K)

If you're using torrents in current year you should expect this

Dude Mexicans are making memes with it.

Again most of us do have a weird obsession with gore.

Good fucking luck to the NZ authorities on getting México to do something about it, Mexico is the one country that has continuously fucked over almost anyone on censorship and piracy because our authorities are lazy enough to use free speech as an excuse to not do their job, and I kinda love them for that.

Ķek

They don't want the white man waking up just yet.

He can probably have his pick of a prison wife too. He's gotta be a rockstar to those nazis

>Never let a good tragedy go to waste!

and why are you calling this gore?

this is literally just reality tv and nothing like the bloodsports we did just hundreds of years ago

this is not gore, gore is pictures of dismembered people etc

>implying NZ government has jurisdiction in my country

Also on ED

Hahahaha! Nice one

Attached: AB268908-D852-46D7-BE6E-EF7630943837.gif (241x182, 619K)

>Weird obsession with gore
*screeches death sounds in Quetzalcoatl*

it was kino and you know it. especially when the Initial D theme came on during his get-away

Gunning down unarmed muslims...? Jesus man, get a grip. It needs to be done but it would be "bad ass" if he took down a bunch of muslim soldiers singlehandedly that were firing back. These were families. It's even a little sad, if it were not for the fact that it MUST happen.

I dunno what you guys are thinking. But Brenton is based, regardless.

We need more mosque and synagogue shootings pronto!

nope, WATCH THE VID BLIND MOLE

Im glad he wasnt an engineering grad or ex military demo guy. The numbers would have been sky high. Just think think this guy was an amatuer....a pro on beta blockers would have been biblical.

So why don't they purge the ISIS videos? Why is this bid so bad?

top kek

Stay triggered nigger. Stop trying to discourage white identity. If they lock you up for possessing this then make some friends in jail. The criminals have all the good knowledge on how to make guns and get illegal guns, chemicals, etc anyway

Faggot, just watch it. I guarantee you thumbs will twitch automatically like you were playing a FPS on a 386

They've found footage of terror attacks increases copycats.

Also lets people analyze how to improve performance... Like tossing something into the corner huddles might have been quicker than dumping on each corpse twice. A few nades followed by a molotov might have been quicker, for example.

muslims might kick off.

They hate kino.

Attached: 201632.gif (360x270, 2.78M)

Because it's awesome and completely destroys the anti-violence programming.
I was expecting to be horrified by killing. Instead I was grinning the whole time and laughed out loud when he shot that yelping muslim female.
Apparently killing is exactly like a video game, except you can die for real of course.

He was also astonishingly effective. One determined man killed 50. Holy shit. What a ratio.

He did. I did. He says "My brother!". Crap. Who cares?

hey did you guys know Jow Forums is owned by the cia since 2004 O_O

So they can peddle lies like this shit:

archive.is/PplAG