Coward terrorist ran for his life

After being confronted the coward panicked and ran. Only good at shooting unarmed people. What a dirty disgraceful little manlet.

Attached: 27A850D0-3B10-44B4-9934-2B52E8F0834E.jpg (1191x1352, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/mans-alleged-posts-christchurch-mosque-attack-leads-police-weapons-find-231247751.html
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZRsY0l0WLE
youtube.com/watch?v=RnP2IbCgXns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lucky man survives after terrorist runs out of ammo.

"To distract the shooter from the mosque, Wahabzadah said he threw the credit card reader.
"I just wanted to scare him so he doesn't come inside," he said. Unfortunately the shooter did make it in.
The credit card reader hit the shooter, who then ran back to the parking lot and began firing at Wahabzadah. The shooter dropped the first gun -- which Wahabzadah described as a shotgun -- and started shooting with the second. The gunman couldn't get a good angle on Wahabzadah, he said, because Wahabzadah was ducking between cars and a fence.
Thinking the shooter was going to a car to get more weapons, Wahabzadah said he picked up the dropped gun, ran after the man and tried to pull the trigger, but realized the gun was empty.
"When he sees me ... chasing with a gun, he sat in his car," Wahabzadah said. "And I just got the gun and throw it on his window like an arrow and blast his window. And he thought probably I shot him or something and ... he drove off."
Wahabzadah didn't stop there. He said he continued chasing the shooter, who did a U-turn and raced off. It was then that Wahabzadah says he returned to the mosque to discover the scope of the violence."

What a Lion.

Not surprised.

All white racists are good for talking shit behind a keyboard, and when they decide to do something, resort to guns. They are powerless and cowardly cucks without “muh guns”.

He ran away like an absolute son of a pussy when he ran out of bullets. This Indian Chad should be celebrated in India for demolishing this pussy of a man.

For anyone not aware, this chad threw an empty shotgun at his car window which scared him and caused him to run away.

>Wahabzadah
kek

This guy was an Afghani. Lesson is don't fuck with Afghanis with ponytails. Especially if you're a beta little manlet.

>Claims to have confronted the shooter
>No where is this guy in the live stream
>No one confronted the shooter
>The guy that ran for him was actually trying to run towards the exit like a dumbass and blindly ran into the shooter.
>Now apparently they're "Heroes"

Fuck these people.

> Absolute lion of a man runs after a gunman who is and always will be a pussy

Lesson is:

All white racists are pussies.

You’re a retard.

This was in the second mosque. It is not part of the livestream.

It was at the second mosque you tard.

There was no streaming at the second Mosque, fuckface.

Your hero terrorist was a pathetic manlet who ran at the first sign of trouble.

Is there not a single white person in New Zealand?

Thank you Indian brother. I am sorry you suffer so much racism from these white supremacist freaks that like to call you names.

t. Pakistani brother

Sorry, kike, we saw this video already. Nice try thou.

pretty much this. The story is made up bs. It almost sounds like the guy started shooting laser out of his ass and made the gunman scared. Then with his ogre power he ripped an ATM from the wall and actually fucking threw it at him. What a bunch of fucking nonsense. And people actually believe it

There are German and French tourists in Auckland pretty often.

>le terrorists r cowards!
why do people do this? Obviously it takes a lot of balls to be a terrorist no matter your ideology.

It's more cowardly to be in some government special forces with all the support and equipment in the world.

Attached: file.png (443x443, 65K)

Proof he’s Afghan?

we're out busy fucking your mum

>rather of 4
i bet that entire city doesn't have a single WHITE father of 4

>that happened

Except none of you non white monkeys can prove it, because all videos are blocked. Lying nigger scum.

>spacing
back to plebbit nigger.

Any man who runs away like a pussy without “muh guns” and has to shoot unarmed random men and that too during a time of prayer when they’re not even paying attention is a coward

Kind of dishonest to call it cowardly, most people wouldn't have the balls to carry out a terrorist attack.

real life neo
>/thathappened

> all videos are blocked

Imagine being this dumb. Honestly some of you “muh I’m white and smart” people are so fucking dumb it hurts. LEARN HOW VIDEOS WORK YOU FUCKING DUMBASS WHITE RACIST RETARD.

can't afford it, got muzzies to import

>au.news.yahoo.com/mans-alleged-posts-christchurch-mosque-attack-leads-police-weapons-find-231247751.html
None of that happened in the video, he shot at this muzzie, and muzzie ran away, he never once came back to confront the shooter.

what the fuck.

It’s cowsrdly you fucking idiot. He killed innocent unarmed men, one of which is a 3 year old.

>the mosque had an arsenal

Attached: laffin18.jpg (400x397, 24K)

Sounds legit.

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 27K)

So where's the proof of these heroic actions?

BECAUSE ITS THE SECOND MOSQUE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD IDIOT. ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE VIDEO.

learn to resist the enter key you glowing redagget

There isn't a video to prove it, which makes the shitskin a cowardly liar. Brenton killed 50 muslim monkeys. How does that make you feel, nigger?

> No video to prove it means someone is a liar

You pathetic, cowardly, racist white manlets beiieve in random conspiracy theories calling everything fake psy ops while needing video proof of the second shooting.

Islam has changed even in the past 100 years! Your Hafs Quran is from 1924 (Al-Azhar Faruq/Cairo, first made "universal" by Saudi King Fahd in 1985!), and ZERO of its manuscripts agree with one another, the oldest one (ie, Sana'a) being from nearly 100 years after Uthman was supposed to have died. Many Qur'anic stories are repeats of Gnostic and Talmudic fables such as "Syriac Romance of Alexander" and "Targum of Esther and Solomon." Your effeminate rock vagina idol isn't even in the same place it was in the 600s and 700s (pic related).

Attached: Petra - Muhammad's hometown.jpg (786x279, 36K)

Can't probe it happened, nigger monkey. Non whites lie through their teeth all the time, you greasy skinned ape.

Maybe it's time to take a break from the internet. You seem really upset.

you mean muzzies?

Has all the themes from the first mosque:
>dropped shotgun on ground
>shotgun empty
>smashing window

Pretty sure he just crawled out from whatever car he was hiding under after seeing Brenton shoot through his own window while driving off, saw the shotgun lying on the ground, and concocted this ridiculous arab tier "I'm showed him what for!" story.

lol, easy to lie when you have no evidence isn't it you faggot cucks. This is 100% bullshit

ya wow, how obvious is this "hero" pshyop

don't worry so much about it, it's just part and parcel of living in a big city

>49 dead
Guess who wins.

>I don't like it so its cowardly
You shoot up a mosque if you're such a tough guy.

There's no proof so it didn't happen. Stay mad, ape. Lul no evidence
What?

a special forces government stooge who gets intelligence about where terrorists will be from his huge government intelligence network and spy satellites then attacks with superior weapons while out numbering the terrorists is a coward. Terrorists usually don't know what they're going into and expect to die.

Face it Ts are braver than CTs

Attached: 5bc650c1e0bac.png (512x387, 264K)

He sounds quite fucking based to me. Too bad he failed to give him death penalty on the spot

he scored 1 after the buzzer so 50 now

>What a lying pos

Yeah how's that no gunz working out for you lmao. Imagine if just one or two of those sandniggers were packing heat. Oh well, the outcome was satisfactory either way.

So what I got from this was

>Dude throws random shit at gunman
>He is out of ammo
>Drops gun
>Goes back to car
>Muslim tries to shoot dropped gun, realises there is no ammo, throws it at car
>Gunman drives off because he is out of ammo

I am not Muslim but I did grow up as one. I am planning to study it again to learn more about the religion in as unbiased a way as possible.

I am upset that you white supremacists are such cowards and probably don’t even look at people in the eye in real life, but pretend to be men behind an anonymous image board.

You are not superior. You will be converted into skeletons and your fresh will rot away just like every single race that exists in this world.

Bullshit. These shitskins are genetically programmed to lie their asses off. Making shit up is their default mode.

Exactly.

FUCKING BASED. WHYT PIPO BTFO. That facist china dick sucking white manlet terrorist stand no chance.

Make Believe, the thread

>all we are is dust in the wind
good one mohammad

the truth is probably somewhere in between

i think its more likely that Tarrant ran out of ammo

He was knocked over by the guy at the first mosque in the video and wasnt fazed, so i dont see why he would be scared when this guy supposedly ran at him

Chadliban at it again.

t. Seething white racist manlet t. Seething white racist manlet

Both of you are pussies who couldn’t hurt a fly.

Invaders aren't innocent.

He still has ammo after being hit with the machine, he just goes back outside and the mud does too, diving between cars until he runs out of ammo. The shogun was already discarded before he was hit with the machine.

>no proof
didn't happened

> REEEEEEEEEEEE
tard

Say that to my face you seething white racist manlet pussy

They started it!

cuck weeb using phrases like “ree”

50 Muslims are dead lol

They believe what (((they))) want to believe

What was your reaction like when the shooter blew that fat pedophile muslim away with his shot gun?

No one cares.

Pics or didn't happen retards.

You're headed in the right direction. I encourage looking in a pre-Abrahamic direction. It's where you find out myth is about tradition and people are pretty much all the same.

Why is the gypsy supporting the shooter? He would've shot you too.

You will die too and no one will remember you, you anonymous racist white coward. Everyone has to die eventually. Everyone.

Sounds like the manlet shooter ran out of ammo and kebab tried to fuck him up lmao.

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Attached: 1552629987437.webm (320x560, 2.38M)

HEEEEEELPPP MEEEEEE

I'm alive. They're with Allah. Suck on that, Achmed.

Subscribe to PewDiePie or DIE
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZRsY0l0WLE

You first shlomo

Here is an interview with another survivor of the second mosque attack, he says nothing about the ATM machine throwing anime dodging hero

youtube.com/watch?v=RnP2IbCgXns

The second church had appox 300 people, got lucky he didnt bring more ammo.

>church
kek

>church

Attached: beto.gif (400x298, 780K)

Yup, Friday prayers

Mwahaha im gonna take over the world!!

Part and parcel m8

Also the shotgun ran out of ammo so he threw it down, then he ran out of ammo in his other gun and bailed because he always planned to survive(says in his manifesto he wants to become Nelson Mandela, big if tru) anyways muslims haven't exactly done much to deserve my care.

Attached: 1552712996263.jpg (720x680, 60K)

What a cuck.

Attached: 1483546052476.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

BASED KIWI

Que pasa?

Hahaha of course all these shitskins came out with their stories of bravery from the first mosque until they realized the video is all over the internet and can't be scrubbed so now they're all telling stories of their bravery at the second mosque.

whats up shareblue

now who is seething? Lol

Attached: jhate crime hoax.jpg (1628x2048, 441K)

Funny that the previous "welcome brother" claim was immediately disproved so now (((they))) are focusing on something that there's conveniently no footage of.