This just in: muslims killed 40 innocent non muslims in india just 2 weeks ago as part of a terror attack

this just in: muslims killed 40 innocent non muslims in india just 2 weeks ago as part of a terror attack

Attached: Capture.jpg (3313x743, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-47459880
youtube.com/watch?v=dOJxchkvL70
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/out-of-context.aspx
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9TEFZ6wIS1CXcHY1CR50IZ
youtu.be/czBiWm3ljv0?t=383
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-during-the-1971-war-Pakistan-captured-our-54-soldiers-which-were-not-released-even-after-releasing-over-90k-Pak-soldiers-by-India/answer/Subhayan-Purkayastha
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats their culture though

The dude killed 40 soldiers you fucking lying piece of shit

being a soldier doesn't make you guilty of anything

Dog bites dog news

>if extremists are going to kill innocents then we should do that too

You're either a dumb shill, a kike or someone really low iq.

t. abdullah

Yeah you should kind of fucking expect to die when you're a soldier of an occupying force that regularly beats up ordinary people.

>Retards desperately trying to justify killing 50 innocent people

Pathetic cucks. You only have to blame yourself when your mother gets a bullet in her head in a retaliation attack

>that regularly beats up ordinary people
they don't

Your turn soon

Attached: modi-sword.jpg (678x500, 50K)

You sound just as ruthlessly inhuman as the terrorist and the people supporting him, congrats :^)

yes they fucking do even bhakts acknowledge this
I literally know a dude from Indian occupied Kashmir
Bhenchod you and I both know based Modiji won't do anything

old news... we recently were about to nuke each other and then said just kidding

>regularly beats up ordinary people
>people

Attached: image.jpg (700x405, 72K)

Based

Muslims killed 52 Christians in Nigeria just last Monday.

but aren't we forgetting that pakistan is the primary aggressor in conflicts between india and pakistan?

I had a very odd dream today.. it's bittersweet, you want to hear it?

I don't approve of that. inb4 taqiyya shitpost
The only modern issue is Kashmir. India treats them like shit and then wonders why they favor Pakistan and join Paki terror groups seeking revenge

Sauce pls fren

Please don't even fucking pretend like you give a shit about niggers, christian or no. It's really disingenuous of you.

Also just in: hindus kill dozens of innocent muslims daily in the occupied land of kashmir
Was the pilot that got shot down and captured sent out to take revenge?

>Paki
>distinguishing the difference between innocents and soldiers
kek

Based Poo poster

it does actually. No wonder aussies were put on an island on the other side of the planet, we wouldn't want your fucktard genes to mix with ours.

sure
this, these people pretend to care about the killings in Nigeria then post epic nigger hate thread
he targeted a military post, so yeah

I care about black Christians a billion times more than I care about white (or any) muslims.

Why are there so many of you fucking shitskins posting under my flag

So, in my dream...me and my father were sent to Pakistan by GOI to talk about Sports and how we will proceed next in this regard..
Unironically, we were invited to Musharraf's house (don't know why) who's the current leader of Pakistan (in my dream) while my dad talks with Musharraf I get invited inside to have a look of the house by Musharraf's family members, his wife (who's very sweet and hospitable take me inside) now his kids (all teenagers)greet me.. he also has two attractive qt pure daughters (probably 16-17 yo) who show me around more.. we get along really well.
Now, we talk a lot about our countries...the qt girls press me on Kashmir and I explain them how it's a problem and I think Pakistan is at fault but in a sweet manner..
Then my father leaves back to India, he safely reaches back.. while I'm still in Musharraf's home.. now as my dad leaves many Mujahideens come with dead bodies of their martyrs and I get scared, the family members tell me that don't let them know that you're Indian..
Soon, they leave and I'm told by Musharraf's pal to leave me India safely, unharmed..I come back(by road, weird) and on my way regret not asking the no. of the qt girl.

It was a very very weird dream, pretty sure I'm going mad these days and should stop coming here.

educate yourself about Islam. most people think it's actually a race. you need to go deeper.
youtube.com/watch?v=dOJxchkvL70

So you're either non-white or a race traitor. Which is it?

Muslims are an occupying force in New Zealand. That's why 50 muslim monkeys were killed. Lol

Shiet that was pretty weird, I only have mundane dreams about standing up against my professors in college
I know Islam is not a race. It is a religion, or more accurately a deen. The word deen in Hebrew and Arabic means "law, way of life" which is more accurate and is what religions even Christianity used to be before the age of secularism

Typical paki propaganda. They cherry pick isolated incidents and brainwash the kashmiri people

Cmon we both know that India wants Kashmir, not Kashmiris. It's all about resources.

>Brainwash retarded Muslims in Kashmir into becoming jehadi scum and drive out all Hindus from Kashmir
>It's pajeet's fault

Yeah have those from time to time but danng.. I was in literal Pakistan.
Fuckk never had political dreams in my life, mostly about Zombies and me doing stupid things and running..

Numerals and the best outcome for the rest of the world happens: total and complete obliteration of both countries
R O L L.
E M

Attached: woosh-cat.jpg (480x311, 24K)

Your people drove out the native Hindus from Kashmir, now that the area is primarily Muslim, you're laying claim to it

thereligionofpeace.com

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/out-of-context.aspx

I hope India and Pakistan fight.
I don’t care how it ends.

bmp

>educate yourself about islam
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9TEFZ6wIS1CXcHY1CR50IZ

Please respect their culture.

listen to the 20 seconds from 6:20 to 6:40 and your mind will be changed about islam forever

youtu.be/czBiWm3ljv0?t=383

Jesus Christ I was being facetious. You teenagers need to realize weve been here for years and we all know the Quran inside out.

Lol so they don't count?

trust me. just listen to the 20 seconds

>This just in
>two weeks ago
That's not how it works

Why do we supply you brown rapists with high-tech weaponry again?

shush goyim, don't ruin the narrative, we're hating on white people only

You seem to have unconsciously spilt the Pakistani peoples into two groups.
>Warm, welcoming, friendly, to a point willing to protect you
>None of the above
Does this mirror your conscious impressions of them?

Who cares if a bunch of shitskins died anyways? It's almost as if pussy ass Jow Forums is only glad those muzzies are dead because they are muzzies not because they are shitskins. Lol, pussies.

Pakistani people have a lot of Pashto Aryan in them, they are based as fuck and enslaved the chinky/araby Hazara people living in Afghanistan. Pashtos are Haplogroup R1a and the Hazaras are C and J.

Many pakis are actually pashto. Sure you have some brown scum migrating to England but thosee are probably the J ones.

>Dude we must be better than them, if you kill your enemy you lose bro!

The Quran hasn't changed for 1500 years and people still try to pawn it off as a religion of peace. Those were the Persians that are extinct because of Islam. When their radicals lash out they get called misunderstood, even though the Quran explicitly allows them to do so.
Meanwhile people blame entirety of Christianity every time someone raised by bible-thumpers goes atheist and lashes out for attention. When was the last time someone committed a terrorist act in the name of Christianity? Never because that would be imposing hypocrisy and damning yourself to hell. Just as every Christian that enables Israel goes to hell. Do not aid those that abandon God and forsake repentance.

hope the few pure aryans left in India and Pakistan migrate out of there before the shitskins slug it out. Would be best.

>Jow Forums is only glad those muzzies are dead because they are muzzies not because they are shitskins
What's the difference, really?

Would you be glad if an Irish white muslim died? No. I sure as hell wouldn't. I'm glad shitskins died though, I don't give a fuck about their religion. If he shot up Syrian Christians or Syrian pagans or Palestinian Jews or Saudi Arabian Zoroastrians I still wouldn't give two flying fucks.

nobody cares what race the pakis are. They are better dead than alive

nice try memeflag kike. Nationality doesn't mean a damn thing, and neither does religion. Only genetics do. Race matters.

What do Indians think of the NZ mass murder?

For islam, race does not matter

You are a paki, admit it

*1400 years
Although not that it matters since in 81 years Quran will still be the exact same.

Attached: another day.jpg (1251x1151, 225K)

why would I be a paki? Because I said many of them were Pashto? I also said there were pure blood Aryans left in India, does that make me Indian too? Must be the shitskin IQ + confirmation bias at work here.

you are a shitskin trying to reframe this from a racial debate into a religious debate, and trying to get white people to fight your holy wars for you.

based. Fuck poos

The shit existence of pakistan is proof
The shit existence of Afghanistan is proof race does not matter. Only Islam matters

Which caucasian Islamic country do you want to choose next ?

As far as Islam is concerned, race does not matter

It basically gets even steven every other week 50 for your religion 50 for theirs on and on
The media just like to highlight in detail one or two a month to ensure the shock and awe meter still is high enough for them to have an impact on your life

If it doesn't matter why do they prefer to kill white people and recruit non-Arab Jihads? Oh right because Quran enables them to lie.

Never trust an ideology that enables liars.

don't make white people fight your battles for you. You are trying to get them to support you against Muslims by saying "race doesn't matter, only Islam matters, help us whitey".

White people take note: DO NOT HELP SHITSKINS WITH ANYTHING.

Based

India is friend will most Islamic countries except Pakistan. We do a lot of trade with them. 200 million muslims live in India. A lot of Indians live in middle east arab countries. Do you think Indians want to fight and kill all muslms?
Be practical idiot

I don't think he's saying that, i doubt Indians would need our help either , they have a huge population that only keeps growing.

hurr durr based. I'm stupid white man, me get manipulated by shitskins into fighting their battles for them. Shitskins are just the same as me if they hate muslims, fucking BASED!

I sensed that you were defending Paki losers in some way absolving them of their crimes saying their race matters more than their state of existing as an Islamic terrorist haven country. This is what made me want to spill your blood, I don't care what race you are boy.

honestly i just wish you and the pakis would kill each other, and the Bangladeshis, Chinese, Tibetans, Uyghurs, Turks, Persians, Israelis, Saudis, and all those other shitskins would get involved and suffer massive casualties. I don't give a fuck about ideology.

It’s not about the resource, it’s that Kashmir provides a massive buffer between India and Pakistan/China. It’s a rough terrain and it’s hard for any army to move quickly through Kashmir. If Pakistan had Kashmir, the entire North Indian plain would be exposed to China and Pakistan, giving us a severe military disadvantage

Honestly I just wish you would suicide because you won't get your wish. I only give a fuck about ideology and yours is not worth tolerating

hey white people see this guy doesn't care about race only about ideology. Why aren't you bullying this worthless shitskin off this board?

you can add korea to that list

Why are you saying white people?
Do you have slit eyes?

>40 innocent non Muslims
40 Indian soldiers occupying Kashmir.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHIT HOLE.

FUKC ISLAM

FUCK KIKES

POOS,

SPICS,

BLACKS,

WHITES

UNITE AND REMOVE MUSLIMA ND KIKE FILTH FROM EARTH!

RIDE THE KALI YUGA

EVEN BUDDHIST! HAVE TO KILL MUSLIMS!

MUSLIM ARE ANCESTORS OF PEOPLE WHO WERE ENSLAVED BY MUHAMMAD PISS BE UPON HIM.

REAL PERSIANS, AND ETHNICITIES IN THE AREA WILL REMOVE MUSLIM AND KIKE FILTH WITH US!

Attached: VARANGIAN-GUARD.png (952x538, 1.08M)

I recently had a dream I acted cringly in my 12 the class
It's been almost a decade since 12th

Shouldn't you're country be a glass crater by now?

Doesn't give anyone the moral right to take another person's life.

if killing 100 people today meant 1000 people in the future would be saved, it would be a tough moral question to answer, right?

Interesting read
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-during-the-1971-war-Pakistan-captured-our-54-soldiers-which-were-not-released-even-after-releasing-over-90k-Pak-soldiers-by-India/answer/Subhayan-Purkayastha

Attached: NZ shooter manifesto1.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Eat shit, kike.

For the keks

You are kike filth though.

Manlet plz calm down
-t 191cm Jew

Fuck whites