How do you think he’ll enjoy draining the state’s resources while inmates line up to drain their balls into the new...

How do you think he’ll enjoy draining the state’s resources while inmates line up to drain their balls into the new hole they rip him?

Attached: CF4F762A-44C3-4874-9CC9-40C3CE36DC42.jpg (345x325, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
youtu.be/2wf4QpAr_lE
youtu.be/uZAJIVf4lRY
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/black-power-gang-performs-rousing-haka-near-christchurch-mosque?variant=tb_v_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1548929370059.gif (1286x800, 388K)

Attached: 12546334456342.png (231x254, 15K)

lol, 50 dunecoons are still dead haha

>wants the state to collapse
>built like a brick shithouse
>going to prison for a crime that will make him a famous hero among white inmates

He’s got it made and we all know it.

Doubtful, he's going to a special unit where they have 3 guards per prisoner and CCTV everywhere, even on the shitters

Woman all over the world literally get wet for this guy.
Mass murderers are always sexy in the eyes of a woman.
He will probably get tons of letters from roasties that shlick to his video every day.
The other white inmates probably already call him a hero.
Even the warden will smuggle snickers into his cell and give him violent videogames for his brandnew prison sponsored PS4.
He also won‘t need to work or anything.
He is now NEET for Life.

Attached: 27E5A153-DF85-443A-A52E-ED8343BE897A.png (555x555, 127K)

Why are leftists so descriptive when describing gay sex?

Because we know it makes righties squirm.

You dont understand how NZ prison system works, do you.

will never drain as many resources as immigrants do.

>righties
Fucking cringe why are you niggers so unoriginal shallow and lacking in creative forethought

>Rape is a bad thing
>Until it happens to people I don't like
I will make sure you get raped.

just cause you fantasize about it doesn't mean prison works that way these days

>implying he won't be crowned king of the Prison|

Clearly you have had no experience with out own lower class - you're probs a bubblewrapped Melbourne poofta.

>makes righties squirm
And you are comfortable with it? Do you people listen to yourself?

He'll be protected from multiple angles. I'm not sure how significant the white nationalist prison population in NZ is, but I'm sure they're around and about. Then there's the fact that prison guards will be asked to keep him safe for a number of reasons. I'd be surprised if he isn't forced into solitary confinement or some other form of protective confinement for VIP inmates. The state typically wants guys like this intact.

>He is now NEET for Life
for killing muzzies

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I am very comfortable with this man being the recipient of graphic acts of homosexual intercourse.

He will consent,

>He will consent,
you were going to type "and so will I" weren't you

As if this guy goes into genpop. He has a message to share. So he will go solidarity confinement for the rest of his life. The new Zealand relaxing one though. Not the torture inhumane mutt one

Seriously.
We've already had a slut come here yesterday asking about him, posted tits without even being asked, then proceeded to post vagoo and arsehole and everything - simply because we're associated with him.

Sluts been posting on other chan too, violence gets the bitches wet.

This. He won't see another prisoner. He's going to be in permanent isolation in a tiny cell. I wonder if he was dumb enough to think he'd get Breivik-tier conditions. NZ prison system is pretty much the same as Australia's. They're really strict cunts and he wont get more than a single cell (excluding the outdoor cell prisoner get a couple of hours for sun).

What I wonder is how he'll handle the isolation. Apparently even Breivik has gone a little looney despite having three fucking cells, tv, computer and video games. This Mad Manlet aint getting anywhere near that luxury, and considering how much he craved attention, I wonder if he'll break.

We can chat about gay sex all day if that’s what you want buddy.

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

This guy is going to get 10,000 love letters from idiot women that like violent men. He might even get married in jail and receive more sex via conjugal visits than most of the omega males on this board. It's hard to justify being a low-status male and sitting in a desk while your society dies all around you, and this might actually be a huge improvement for him.

Who's going to be doing the raping? If it's anything like American prisons you separate yourself based on your race. Why would white people in prison have any animosity towards him?

cakewalk youtu.be/2wf4QpAr_lE

I dont understand why he ran from the mosque shouldve just sat down and lit a cigarette if he wanted to get arrested, or an heroed by cop

Because the inmate who does it will be hailed as a hero by the vast majority of society rather than shitposters on chans.

youtu.be/uZAJIVf4lRY fuck ya

Attached: 1539657033749.webm (638x954, 1008K)

Will he have access to internet ?

Nah

based nip is going to nanjing ops asshole

>Waahhh women won’t sleep with me because they only like rich normie chads
>But also women want fucked up killers :^)

To get to the other mosque.

>But also women want fucked up killers :^)
I wonder where they got this idea. Surely there is no examples of this in reality.

Post her tits user

Seriously, I have spent time in prison. This dude will be a fucking legend with the whites!

"To be Judge is to be a ship upon a sea of great Regret. if you shift the ballast of your Compassion wholly to starboard or to port, you will capsize and be Lost beneath the waves. For even Compassion cannot bring the dead to life nor change the horror of the past. Remember this lesson when it comes time to Judge."

Bro I was locked up for 2 years in solitary in the US prison system. It was FUCKED! This shit looks like a cake walk compared to that. HE HAS A FUCKING TV IN HIS ROOM!? JESUS!

I doubt it. Too easy to make escape plans via communication with the outside world like that. I plan on seeing if I can send him mail though. I will send him a lot of the memes we make if I can.

No thanks fbi-kun
Discord is a botnet. What’s the appeal of it? Why is everyone shilling for it everywhere? Do you receive money from it?

His gun hating half brother: fbook.com grantheadifen

His gun hating half brother's gf: fbook.com laurenzvilla

Because discord is pozzed. Shills try to get people to join honeypots.

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/black-power-gang-performs-rousing-haka-near-christchurch-mosque?variant=tb_v_1
LOL he's so screwed

My guess is, that there is an AB in NZ and they will treat him like a king

This guy has it made in prison.
What user said is 100% accurate. Humans in general admire anyone with the resolve to just go and do it. Whatever it is.

Attached: DoDoDo.jpg (1629x916, 72K)

Should just execute him now, better than torturing him for the rest of his life.

Even if he isn't on solitary, chch prisons are fucking LOADED with skinhead wp types.

Cause jailed men are notoriously liberal?

>But muh state resources!

he'll probably "commit suicide" before his trial begins

Attached: 1532333504067.jpg (960x960, 120K)

Everything except that gay part was kind of cool, you're a huge fagget tho.

This.
He’ll be hailed as a hero.

>prison rape meme.
It's really less likely to happen in maximum security places.
Dude will be either in PC or isolation.

It was all an orchestrated event. He was just the face.
Much like stephen paddock.
He will serve his time in peace and comfort for playing his role in the grand scheme.

Well duh, but according to liberals the death penalty is cruel and even this man can be rehabilitated. Seeing someone like this hang is unironically better for the masses, since it would give them closure. Keeping him alive keeps that lust for revenge alive, so it's more likely someone will attack another group.

>But also women want fucked up killers
The rich Chad used to be big grug with bit rock.
The rich Chad used to be gengis khan or ceasar.

literally can't stop thinking about anal sex guys.

Attached: 1537350411145.jpg (324x419, 51K)

link to thread plox?

They are experts in that topic.

>slut
It was probably VICE reporter wanting for som additional info.

The dude that did Port Arthur is still doing his time without problems. Guys like this are kept away from anyone who would want to take them out. If anything were to happen to him he could sue the prison for failing to keep him safe, so they do everything they can to prevent it from happening. Sex offenders, not always, but high profile or wealthy inmates are always protected for this reason.

Based. Repost pics!

Unlike America, homosexual shit in prison in Australia is considered well, gay and not something to be proud of. I imagine kiwiland is similar. Why are Americans such purveyors of faggotry?

Nah if someone does it, they’ll be considered what they are - a faggot.

Why is your country so shit?

Are you saying they don't? Violence makes women hot as fuck. Stab a guy in front of a bitch, and watch how quickly she wants you to take her and abuse her.

There have been about 10 posts already today by the same faggot fantasizing about this guy getting raped in prison. It aint gonna happen, hes already harder than everyone else in there. Take your dumbass faggotry elsewhere

It's just a bunch of shills trying to character assasinate him

>Oy vey think of the children!
>He's going to get up the butt
>Thanks to this faggot they're going to kill Jow Forums
And the best one
>The three letter egencies are monitoring this board
ok
>now
lol newfags

Calling bs