The west created the refugees/immigrants you people hate

The Western nations were always receiving migrants from all over the world, people looking to make a better future for themselves, and they were always welcomed. Why? because their numbers were minuscule compared to now.

This exponential growth in mass migration is relatively recent. What caused it? You guys. By invading our countries and wreaking havoc and basically CREATING refugees. You guys interfered in the middle east, upset the balance of power, started phony wars because of "wEaPoNs Of MaSs DeStRuCtiOn" that never existed. You guys took out Gaddafi, interfered in Syria, and destroyed entire cities and infrastructure, did you think there wouldn't be any repercussions?

You people created these refugees. And now you wonder why they're here?

Attached: download.jpg (299x169, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Western nations were always receiving migrants from all over the world

No they weren't. This is a ridiculous lie. Canada was only receiving immigrants from Western European countries until the late 70s.

Maybe, still doesn't answer the question

More like the elites did. I remmeber very clearly that a lot of Americans where against desert storm. The elites made fake happenings to rally the public on their sides.

Your fault for being weak pieces of fucking shit.
You couldn't defend your countries, your oil, your resources. You have no idea of what infrastructure means. All you know is how to get freebies and putting the blame for your situations on bigger, more developed countries that are looking after their interests, just like you should have.

multiculturalism is a failed experiment

Why didn't Germans and Japanese immigrate to the west after WW2?

Funny I thought it was the Open Society Foundation and Israeli Influence.

your knowledge of history is pretty terrible, buddy.
crack a fucking book open.

>same people telling us to let the third world invade are the ones bombing the third world
My almonds are activated

>Maybe, still doesn't answer the question

Refugees are here because the political class invited them. No other reason. A faithful government that serves its people would keep them out. All refugees could be returned to their place of origin by Western countries. It's the political class that enables them to move wherever they want.

Besides, the majority of Arabs moving around ARE NOT refugees. They are welfare tourists. They are migrants. Not displaced people.

'the west'
this is caused by capitalists and similar things happen here.
both the average Jow Forums user and you are being messed with by them, and they have convinced you both to blame each other.

>You people created these refugees.

that was pretty much all Israel and AIPAC, afaik. but I agree, we should stay out of the Middle East.

>You guys interfered

Germany was against the Libya intervention and didn’t participate. Germany was against the Iraq war and didn’t participate. Germany was against the Afghanistan war, but helped the stabilize the country thereafter. Germany was against the Syria war and only provided arial pictures and weapons to the Kurds. Germany criticized Turkey for supporting ISIS and Islamists in Syria. Germany together with Italy created programs to close the Libya Med route. Germany helped to built a wall to Turkey in Bulgaria. Germany did not sell arms to Syria or Iraq or Lebanon or Egypt or Libya or Afghanistan or Iran.

BUT IT WAS GERMANY who caused all this shit. SURE THING we deserved to get 2 million Muslim economic migrants who we have to pay for now.

Attached: A498258C-00DB-4BAD-A5B1-A1EC1B0DC950.jpg (615x820, 63K)

>The west created the refugees/immigrants you people hate.
*The Jews... Fixed that for you.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_3c49.jpg (800x600, 148K)

We need targets for our bullets

The US, in particular, is only famous as an immigrant nation because in the 18-20th centuries, we needed a steady supply of warm bodies to work in mines, factories, building infrastructure. Even then, we only wanted immigrants that looked like us. Golden roads, the statue of liberty, the kike poem on it, all just advertising to trick hunkies and blockheads to immigrate and swing a hammer

Fuck all Muslims. We can do whatever we want.

Attached: image.jpg (274x266, 62K)

Half of Americans can't even walk in Walmart without fatmobiles, do you honestly think Americans would "defend themselves"?

You get triggered by fucking vegans lol

One paki isn't inbred. This is surprising. Based

I partially agree with OP. It’s a shit storm started by both sides which only a third world war will solve.

... We created your low IQ incest riddle population?

We cause you to come to new nations and rape and pillage our women and children?

We caused the drought in Syria?

We caused a migration of mostly males to come to Europe?

Point being, we don't need immigrants. We barely have the jobs for our own native citizens. If there's an engineering prodigy from whatever-stan, sure, let them apply for visas and come in, get educated and work for their new nation. Merit based immigration, not fee-fee based open borders

>Why didn't Germans and Japanese immigrate to the west after WW2?

They had/have good economies compared to every other country

I minored in history from UPenn buddy. Where'd you learn yours?

>t. brainlet

Also, my grandparents first moved from Greece to Germany to work in the 1950s, then moved to Australia.

So if my grandparents left Greece to work in Germany after WW2, you can see that Germany's economy was strong or at least had huge potential despite just losing the war

Strange but, why would anyone try & seek refuge in a country that was bombing them ? that's as crazy as Londoners trying to flee to Germany during the blitz.

Do you honestly think id rather live a wagecuck life in this country void of everything but depression, misery and triggered faggots than glorious Iraq or Syria?

You half African mongrels destroyed and raped holy ground.
One day I'll get to return to my roots and spit on your land for the last time before I leave.
You're nothing, you got nothing, your souls are weak and your hearts are empty. All you got is Netflix, lifting and trash you call "culture"

Yo people cap out at high 70's double digit IQ's for a reason.

It's not the western people who are at fault. If western people were in controlnof what was happening there wouldn't be any Muslim refugees even allowed to enter, and your own people wouldn't get to rape little European girls or drive taxi's for a living.

It was, as it always has been, a certain country in the middle East that has an influential lobby, and media presence in the USA. And you are playing into their hands by hating Euros, and vice versa for anyone who hates the Muslims and turns a blind eye to Israeli military strikes in middle East.

>The west created the refugees/immigrants you people hate
Bullshit. You did when you decided to fly a couple of planes into the world trade center.

(((the west)))

These third world shitholes created this migration by breeding like rats to the point where they can no longer contain their population. Blaming the west is just a cheap cop-out

Maybe it is our fucking planet and your existence is an unfortunate biproduct of Mercy shown to you by the one true Lord.

Attached: RemoveKebab.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Peace truck drivers are not simply refugees.

low iq paki bastards, you'll never understand.

>This exponential growth in mass migration is relatively recent. What caused it? You guys. By invading our countries and wreaking havoc and basically CREATING refugees. You guys interfered in the middle east, upset the balance of power, started phony wars because of "wEaPoNs Of MaSs DeStRuCtiOn" that never existed. You guys took out Gaddafi, interfered in Syria, and destroyed entire cities and infrastructure, did you think there wouldn't be any repercussions?

I sure remember when Sweden bombed Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Lybia, Turkey, Ghana, Morocco, Pakistan, Congo, Nigeria....

Attached: Tensta Sweden.jpg (1594x608, 509K)

Wrong. They aren't in refugees and they don't belong in Europe, regardless. They're not wanted, aren't good for anything, and will never be welcome. They are pawns in a Jewish war against innocent people.

We make children because where not depressed half mongoloids like fins. Your people are getting extinct and riddled by anti depressants and you call middle easterners rats for breeding? Lol.

You're cattle that get milked from the cattle to the grave, now with SSRI.

>What is Wallenberg
>What is Saab
>What is money laundering for 3rd world dictators

Sure, Sweden is probably one of the more innocent nations though

Muslims have always tried to invade and battle Westerners. You are just inventing excuses for the last decades, since you wouldn't be able to explain centuries of attempts. Or did you invade Visigothic Spain because "weapons of mass destruction". Your religion started it all, and it is the guiding principle to have invaded what is now the Muslim world -- and you just want to keep expanding it. Own to it or shut the fuck up. If you were the religion of peace you wouldn't be killing children and defenseless people to begin with. Prove your religion is about peace. Prove it. You can't. Also, what is your fucking obsession with expanding your religion and ideology of hatred to others. It has been you all along. Fuck, I'm not even a White European, but you guys -- Europeans and Muslims -- have been battling for centuries and it's always the same thing... you Muslims start it, make White people go ballistic, then you play the victims behind SJWs.

Well, then the Muslims can also do whatever the fuck they want.

I think you mean jews

unironically based

I'll never forgive conservatives for cheerleading us into Iraq and going all ra-ra for the War on Terror. The whole reason cuckservatives wanted to go to Iraq was to eliminate a "possible" threat in Saddam and get revenge on some Muslims after 9/11. Also, supporting the military no matter what is a key aspect of nationalist conservatism, only now in 2019 do the alt-right pretend to be against regime change when Trump is doing it right now in Syria and Venezuela and they're going all ra-ra for it. Fuck you guys, you complain about Western Civilization declining, yet the right is the principal cause for it with your "support the troops" bullshit and nationalist crap

Jews did those things.

/thread

Your fault for not being able to stop the migrants, who also happen to just be "looking out for themselves"

Beep boop I don't care,
Muslims don't belong anywhere.
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Attached: 1552629987437.webm (320x560, 2.38M)

You're honestly, unironically, comparing things that happened over 1000 years ago to now?

Boomers listened to the Jews. The Boomers became massively indebted to the Jews and addicted to their lifestyle. Once people stopped breeding so much they knew that they couldn't keep paying the debt to the Jews. So instead of cutting spending they invited in the 3rd world to pay them low wages to enrich themselves and to keep the political system moving just long enough for them to get through about the next 10-20 years.

Muslims in the West are tools of the political elites who were lied to about the reason they were let in.

That's right. War is inevitable.

>Wallenberg
>The most famous of the Wallenbergs, Raoul Wallenberg, a diplomat, worked in Budapest, Hungary, during World War II to rescue Jews from the Holocaust. Between July and December 1944, he issued protective passports and housed Jews, saving tens of thousands of Jewish lives.
>a couple of decades later Sweden became a dump for mass 3rd world immigration as these same jews used their wealth and influence for the replacement of the native Swedes

You proved a point, but it sure as heck isn't the one you wanted.

Attached: 1522829761698.png (810x810, 663K)

Well how about you present a thread and the content within it honestly instead of being a faggot, then. The UK has been receiving an uncomfortable amount of immigrants from the West Indies and Pakistan since 1945 when the Attlee government declared that mixing all the races of the world together would end prejudice. There may be some truth that destabilizing the Middle East played some part in bringing hostile migrants here but generally speaking the two things are not connected, there has been an almost century long initiative to create multicultural societies in Western Europe at the expense of the native populations regardless of what the British-American ZOG war machine has been getting up to in bumfuck podunks out in Dumbfuckistan. For your own peace of mind, no one sane or sensible voted for this, wants it, encourages it or sees the benefit in raiding your nations and killing innocent people there, it is strictly something decided at the governmental level and above and something that benefits the plutocrats and other wealthy elites that populate our countries. I would also wager that most Jow Forums users are isolationist as well as nationalist and want the rest of the world to fuck off so they can live comfortably and in peace in the nation where they belong.

Those are two completely different things bro. You guys went there on the pretext of helping those people, and then after destroying their homes you welcomed them into your countries.

All of Britain was at war with all of Germany, so it's really not the same thing.

>Well, then the Muslims can also do whatever the fuck they want.
Yeah, now you can take sex slaves and rape children and mutilate their genitals and marry your cousin and produce violent inbred retards and slaughter christians and athiests and polytheists. Now you'll act like viscous monkey men and fuck goats.

Jews are not white. Now fuck off

Oh shit, is that webm from the second Christchurch mosque? Been hoping to see that

Oh my god really bro? That was us?

You are right. But our 'leaders' did, not us. They have been slowly taking away our democratic power.

>What is Saab
What is your point? What has an irrelevant company that makes cucky minicars got to do with the Middle East wars?

It's about the bigger picture. Muslims see it. You can see it in any video where terrorists babble about things that happened 1000 years ago. It's their long-term mentality, their way of seeing and doing things. But when they want to attack the West (Europe and the US) they only focus on minuscule historical time frames to make themselves look good -- playing the victim, when they have been conquerors of Middle East, Northern Africa, Byzantine Empire, Southern Spain, Southern and Southeastern Asia. Again, they're in for the long term. European White people are about the short term, they want to deal with what's immediately in front of them. Hence, this desperate long wolf attacks.

Then please, my high IQ British pal, pray explain it to to me.

>You're honestly, unironically, comparing things that happened over 1000 years ago to now?
If by that you mean pointing out the nasty behavior of mudslimes from 1000 years ago UP UNTIL THE CURRENT DAY. sage inbred threads

>The west created the refugees/immigrants you people hate.
Well Europe should have turned them the fuck back around, but the corporations and politicians they own want this.

can't wait for Ramaddan its always such a peaceful time for peaceful Muslims

Attached: 1552658439539.png (1024x726, 1.23M)

Attached: 1552667702482.jpg (850x641, 60K)

No, they only exists cause of international agreements, if those human rights law get thrown out of the window they would too. Prove me wrong.

I just wonder why the fuck would Europe open their borders for muslims while bombing them at the same time instead of telling them to "go to other Arab countries because you people will just bring trouble to us".
What do you think?

Syria was in civil war, how's the west responsible? We just interfered do destroy ISIS, other than that nobody ever cared.

Attached: 1552667619983.jpg (801x670, 60K)

I don't disagree with you. Hence I oppose all imperialist interventions & oppose all "refugees".

Attached: 1547896491982.jpg (474x348, 23K)

Attached: 1547898007349.jpg (543x415, 50K)

Attached: UKisFUCKED.png (825x602, 299K)

The anglo not the west.

Attached: wtfisthat.png (394x599, 383K)

>you people
>not mentioning Israel's psy ops and deceit of the USA
retarded shit skin who is still the jew's tool

>What is money laundering for 3rd world dictators
And that justifies the replacement and extermination of the Swedish people how? If anything, that's what the far-leftist bankers that launder said 3rd world dictator money WANT.

you cry about it on wrong place we are againts it
hell people here support Assad from the begining

Saab makes weapons of war, including well renowned fighter jets. Pretty sure they even stopped producing cars all together.

Not really dude. The other half of your population can't stop bending over backwards for us.

Will she declare war?

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 7K)

>The west
No, not the west. Neo-cons and Neo-libs who firmly stand against the principles of ethnic self determination and preservation.

In fact, THE SAME PEOPLE who started the wars let the people in BOTH TIMES against the will of the population.

America is a fake empire with no moral rights to interfere anywhere. yes, a superpower. an empire ? that was up to the germans to take care of that part of the world. A remote mother fucker off the atlantic sea interferes in the other side of the wolrd deriving assurance from guns and explosives ? you are the terrible monster, not hitler.

>And now you wonder why they're here?
No. Also do you seriously believe the people who don't want immigrants were the ones who supported going to foreign countries and mucking around?

This are useless without Americans bullying every european cuck on their councils. America can't know its face after killing its brother white sub-branch Germany and now Europe. Things are out of control, way out of control now. Who will sheriff the world's sheriff ? (it's still a sheriff even if less bold now)

>lets flee to the place where all the people who want to kill us live

You ruined your own countries and then play the victim when you arrive in ours in order to extract concessions from us

Attached: 375DA99D-B96B-4C60-9F2A-125A64A0EE2C.png (634x483, 19K)

No. Israelites scared of being attacked by the neighbors and religious rivals created immigrants to crush Christianity and keep Muslims away from attacking Israel

>Saab makes weapons of war
Again, that justifies the replacement of native swedes how? Should the Japanese people be replaced by Africans and Arabs because Toyota happens to make the trucks they use to wage their wars?

>Pretty sure they even stopped producing cars all together.
lol, what fucking alternate universe are you from?

Attached: white-countries-lets-go-be-oppressed-remember-white-western-culture-9883638.png (500x662, 108K)

Because you are and always were the original Pharaohs looking to enslave new israelites. We see the pyramids on your $nake dollar bill, you lying mfers

Yeah yeah I know the (((jews))) did it. We hate them as much as you guys do. But they didn't do it themselves. They orchestrated things, pulled the strings, sure. But you people were the puppets who played right into their hands.

My personal theory is that America purposely caused th migrant crisis in an effort to destabilise Europe. That way they keep their position as global no1 and as a powerful trading block. I’m not mad, I can see why they did it. Just wish the U.K. was further from Europe.

Yeah, they keep the pressure up to ensure continuing floods of immigrants. We’re all being played

Another thing I don't understand is why you people are mad at the immigrants when your own leaders let them in? It's like if my dad brought a homeless guy home and I was pissed at the homeless guy, thats retarded.

>Sweden
You make children because that's what rats do, breed uncontrollably, find new habitats and destroy them

Don't lie to yourself. The Mulsim nations were in turmoil since Islam formed and in fact its creation was a result of warring tribes in Middle East and Western Asia.

You guys only unify to destroy and conquer the West but evertime your Empires crumbles you return to fighting each other because some tribes don't worship Allah the way you do.

Meh, Europe's been America's bitch for quite some time.

The jews did all that, you dummy. Don't mistake the ZOG for the west. The kikes use the US and friends to destabilize the middle east to take the heat off themselves and to eventually establish greater israel.
Citizens here have absolutely zero power over their government so there's nothing we can do about it.

Why are you killing each other instead of killing jews? Why don't you faggots never attack Israel?

>It's like if my dad brought a homeless guy home and I was pissed at the homeless guy
But if it is YOUR HOUSE and your friend who you trusted decided to bring a drunk idiot in who destroyed YOUR belonging, how would that make you feel?

In that scenario your dad is the one at fault, but you’d still want the homeless guy out of your house and try to get him out, wouldn’t you.